Chapter 20: Evolution
904 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I laid amongst the mountain of shattered rocks that surrounded and trapped my body. Yes, I could easily get free from this stupid predicament, but instead, I just stand still and meditate.

I thought about everything up until now. How it all began, my story of being reincarnated as one of the most insane and chaotic tentacle monsters that ever lived. First I was in Dr.Oaken's lab doing some kind of experiment with other young scientists apprentice. Then an explosion was set off and I believe everyone died in that lab room along with me. What exactly was Dr.Oaken working on? Was it his fault? Did he create the explosion that killed me and the other incident lives in the lab that day? I remember hearing and barely seeing an army general at the lab as well, I couldn't picture out his face. I did pick up his dog tag name, it was commander Steelarm. When I was reborn I could faintly see sparks and a glowing skull symbol appear inside of my mind. This symbol could be a summoning glyph of some sort, maybe someone summoned me into the dungeon or it could be that my soul and body were transferred and transmuted into an already dead tentacle monster or live one. The possibilities are endless on how I was reborn into such a vile and dangerous creature.

The moment I was reborn my vision was fully restored, my blindness had been cured in a relatively magical and fucked up way. My rebirth location was near a pantheon structure and a great waterfall. Perhaps all the answers to my questions lied inside the Greek style pantheon building. The more I look around in this dungeon the more I believe that an ancient civilization once lived here, remains of marble statues and Roman spear weapons, short swords, and Spartan shields were seen all scattered across the layer I was currently in. These weapons had to be military graded weapons, they looked well crafted with fine precision on each metal blade and tip of the spears.

I start to think of the other events that happen when I was reborn. When I consumed the poisonous slime army I reverted back to my human form, but not fully I would say that I was at 55% of being a normal human being. Actually, I looked pretty grotesque at that form, you know tentacles growing around your fingers, face, and legs don't count as being human. So a better assessment would be 40% of human DNA and definitely 60% beast DNA. I search in my mind for more events that happen, Once I found the rest I summarised and compressed them into order.

Let's move on to the kill and devour list, first was the slime army, then I ate myself, next I ate full-grown goblins and orcs with my infinite void skill; I exploded off a demon orcs face before it teleported away, I ate human and elf ghouls and a yetis arm off with infinite void again, then I consumed two Kobold Dragons and one Drakoros T-Rex dragon along with its elemental crystals on its back. Lastly I…

I held on to my stomach and slammed my tentacles against the rocks on top of me. The thought of killing and eating alive goblin and orc babies made me sick to the bone. What the fuck is wrong with me!? I ate children!

I headbutt my eyeball on the magma ground continuously to get the vision of eating goblin and orc children out of my mind. There's no point in grieving over what I did, but fuck was it missed up. It did help me cover my tracks. Every part of the goblin hivemind was destroyed, not a single trace was left. No baby goblins or orcs to tell their parents that I existed. And if one was left it alive it would seek out revenge for its fallen brothers and spawn an army of goblins. If I am not mistaken one goblin hivemind can produce up to 50,000 goblins and one goblin can impregnate as many other female goblins as they liked. I did what was right. It doesn't make more of a monster than I'm already am. I finally embrace this fucked up reality and will find a way to beat this game called life. I pretty much summed all my past events, accept for-

>>You are Evolving!<<

What? Right now!? I curse out.

I need to find a place to hide in and create a barrier. I crawl over the lava pools and magma pillars which covered this lower section of the cave. I would say this is the benthic zone of this dungeon. The final layer and bottom floor. My Neuron Chain Bomb really does some damage, the skills OPness never fails to amaze me. A siphon of blackish manna spews out from my eyehole. Why are my eyes shooting some sort of mana mist? And I feel an electric current sparking throughout my veins and scales. I have to find somewhere to evolve quickly! Any hole will do! Phrasing…

I smack over 1-ton boulders to find any carter to dwell in. None of them had any carters to fit my giant eyeball and scaly tentacles in. What the hell am I doing? I can just drill down and dug a hole myself. My tentacles formatted together and created two drills made of harden steel tentacles. I drill downwards, "FoooF!" A jet stream of lava burns my skin and eyes, luckily I was fast enough to close my eyes and use Regen harden. My scales, however, took a blunt of the spewing lava. I look down and see valleys of glowing magma flowing under the crusted gravel and melted bones. Well drilling a hole is not an option anymore. My force power picks up seven aura entity's nearby. To my right at 10 meters east I see a cascade of orange glowing reptilian eyes behind pillars made up of magma.

The eyes menacingly glared at me, whatever beast was behind the shadows of the lava pillars wanted to kill me. A bright flash blinded me, I wrap my tentacles over my eyes to further retinal damage. When I unravel my tentacles I see a sea of razor-sharp fire crystals running along the head and backs of a beast that looked like Ankylosurus whose scales were infused with tall lava crystal shards and they had a long spiky tail with a large cannonball crystal spike at the tip.

[7 Spinozards spotted! Their backs and powerful muscular tails have evolved and fused with the lava elemental crystals found in this  lava cave]

"Aaarrrwargggh!" A herd of the Ankylosaurus beast came dashing my way. It was a stampede. I doge the dino hedgehogs by jumping on to one of the magma pillars.

They all gathered around the pillar I was on and began to fire flame sparks at me from my their spiny crystal shard backs. "Damn it! The alliance system alert wasn't lying when beast wanted to kill more than they already did!" I shout to myself as I hang on to the pillar with all eight tentacles.

[ HP at 40% Flame sparks will continue to burn you -1 HP each minute ]

I didn't want to use any of my skills at the moment, because my mana and force was at 7%. That and I wasn't in the mood to kill anything else. I kept on having flashbacks of eating the baby goblins and when Violet's head explod-

My skull rattles and my brainwaves go haywire, the thought of seeing Violet's head blown to bits made me go insane.

[Evolving in 1...2...3...]

I did what was the quickest way to deal with these Spinoszards. I use Infinite Void and Bind on them. Their reptilian eyes turned smaller and they became less aggressive. Each of the Spinozards willing jumped into my infinite void eyeball mouth, I made sure not to drill them up into bloody pieces with my serrated eye-maw, to at least make my killings and absorbing more humane. My all-seeing eye locates and marks a perfect hiding spot. I see through a plane of lava rocks and find a small cave den with lava flowing through edges of it. I use jet propulsion myself inside the den and use Harden Shield fused with witcher steel skin, I roll like a bowling ball inside the deepest and darkest section of the den. I carefully shed out my harden scale skin and do a quick tentacle smash to make the harden outer -shell of my body fly towards the cave den entrance. My outer shell acted as a powerful indestructible barrier to block out any predators from entering my den during my evolution. I made myself at home by making a campfire with my fire tornado and then I go to the corner of the den to gather rocks and use them as an extra barrier by slamming them together and placing them around me

I quickly check my stats before I evolve. I will choose my alliance after I evolve.

[Name: Zed]

Race: Tentacle Monster Class: Morpher C+ HP:47/54 Shield:12

Level:6 Rank: Bronze Mana:7/16 Force:7/16

Attack:18+2[20] Agility:6 Defense:15+2[17]  Cultivation Power: 6

Magic: 20+2[22] Intelligence: 11+2 [13] Karma:-10 Willpower:10

[Skills]

[Evolution Bloodline]:

Drakoros Evolution: Grow dragon wings and tail, you gain plasma flame skill.

Infinite Void Evolution fully unlocked!: Devour anything into an endless abyss that is your soul. Any creature and object can be sucked into the infinite void.

[Growth]: Body:[ Height:13ft , Width: 12ft] Tentacles :[Height 16ft]

[Cultivation Tier: 6]

>>Evolution now beginning!<<

[Would you like to Evolve? Yes/No]

Hell yeah, I want to evolve I quickly press yes.

My eyes are starting to feel watery, an overflow of a viscus blackish liquid covers my pupils, millions of black liquidized alien-like tentacles formed around my scales and body until they enveloped my eyes. I was in an endless sea of darkness. Visions of my family, Dr. Oaken, my sister, and of Violet and Sira flashed past me in the speed of light. Yes this new power flowing and surging within me is making my mana rise, my strength increase, and my aura and force power grow stronger by the second. I was at the peak of cultivation and magical ascendency. Finally, I would have the power to change the world! The power to change my destiny!

All eight of my tentacles melted off and my eyeballs rolled back into my skull. My tentacle monster form was growing bigger and bigger, I then saw my human soul rise up into the heavens. I glance down to see my hands, there were actually there! Full fleshly human hands! Five fingers and all! So were my legs! I got my body back!

I raised my hands into the air, a mass of blackish liquid wraps around my wrists and neck. Spores popped out from the shadowy liquid. A spallation of muscle fibers and veins overlap my human mouth and skull.

"Wait! What is going on!?" I roar out as more shadow tentacles pulled deeper into a puddle of black matter.

"You thought that being reborn wouldn't come with a price!?" Blasts out a deep and ghostly voice. The powerful sound waves made me lose my hearing.

"Gaaaahhhhhh!" I yell in sheering agony as my mouth opens wide and a bloody meaty ball jumbled up of all the things eaten expanded out of my jaws. Why I am regurgitating every living being I absorbed!?

"What is happening!?" My eyes rolled back and my skull caves in.

I hear a "SPLAT!" sound and nothing more. My soul and mind faded away.

______________

A/N: This chapter needs to be edited. I will post the picture of the new evolution of the MC. Also, leave a good review if you can to reach 4 stars as there 1-star spammers. Anyways better ratings more chapters. I will post a pa treon deal tomorrow that I will post all the chapters that were deleted on RR. So you will see about 15+ advanced chapters plus the first R-18 scene! 

8