Chapter 23: Shadow Thunder Catharsis
621 4 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
The surge of powerful dark mana interflowing and coursing through my veins and blood was unbelievable. It was like I had transcended all peaks of cultivation in just one day. This increase in strength, magic power, stamina, and adrenaline felt incredible like I was training inside my soul form the whole time I was inside of my mindscape and the unknown void realm filled with silver gates. I think I have a slight clue on what that realm was called and who that shadow god was. I remember reading-Oh yeah I forgot I was blind. I mean I remember listening to a story about the multiverse. A universe within a universe, realities within realities, realms within realms, infinite realities and realms. Is this where my infinite void skill possibly comes from, is the realm of silver gates my source of power? Is my body connected the multiverse?
Whoever that the shadow god was, it had to be the highest and most powerful sentient being in Zareth. It created a black hole and a sun core just by imagining it.  Then again, that could all be an illusion or a type of godly magic I have yet to understand. And what was it saying that "I thought I was the only one?" does that means there are many other people from my world who reborn into Zareth?
 
Fuck, that would be crazy. But should I really believe what I see and hear? Nevermind that bullshit, it's about time I choose my alliance. My karma is already fucked and it will only get worse. I don't give a fuck though. Good karma won't save my life during battle. I pull out my stats screen by blinking my symbiote eyes. Nothing happens.
 
"Althera! Show me my stats!" I demanded.
 
My A.I system didn't respond. 
 
"You have summoned me you, worthless mortal. Here are your stats you filthy meat bag." Says my shadow tentacles on my spine.
I jump back in shock and surprise. Have primal instincts awakened? And now they are a part of me?
 
[Unknown System Index]
[Name: Zed]
[Race: Xenokthu]  [Class: Master Morpher C- ]  [HP:66]  [Shield: 33]
[Level:8] [Rank:Silver] [Mana: 30] [Force: 32]
ATTK:35 AGI:30 DEF: 34 CP: 8
Magic: 40 Intelligence: 35  Karma:-20 Stamina: 20
[Exp:100]
[Exp to next evolution]: [100/1,000exp]
------------------------------------------------
[Faction] >>Must choose option<<
 
[Skills]
 
Tentacle Smash (Tier 1) Rengen Shield (Tier 2)
Neuron Chain Bomb (Tier 2) Power Constrict (Tier 1)
All-seeing eye (Tier 2) Slime Clones (Tier 1)
Tentacle Clones(Tier 1) Mind Chain (Tier 1)
Mindscape (Tier 1) Harden Tentacle Shield (Tier 1) Flame Blizzard Tornado(Tier 1) 
Tentacle Absorb (Tier 1) Drill Cannon (Tier 1) Bind Spell (Tier 1)
_______________
[Evolution Bloodline]:
Slime Evolution
Goblin Evolution
Demon Orc Evolution
Kobold Evolution
Frost Yeti Evolution
Drakoros Dragon Evolution
Spinozard Evolution
[Current Evolution Xenokthu]
[Evolve Bloodline:100/1,000exp]
[Growth]: Body: [ Height:7ft ]  Tentacles :[Height 17ft]- Humaniod Xenokthu Body Form
[Cultivation Tier: Dark Dragon]
------------------------------------------------
I don't know where to begin. But let's start with my beast class which is now master morpher. That means I will probably be able to copy my enemies body structure and skills as well. Kind of like a mimic or a doppelganger. C- must mean I have lost my beast tier since I just have evolved and haven't gotten any kills yet. My HP has boosted up from 54 to 66 a 12 point increase. Shield is up from 12 to 33 a 21 point increase. I went up 2 levels and now my Rank in Zareth as a beast is Silver, my mana is now a whopping 30 and my force is actually higher. That's odd since I used mana more than force during battles and cultivation. My magic is still my highest attribute and my attack and Intelligence are tied for my second strongest attribute. The rest of my attributes look solid. My CP or cultivation power significantly went up by 10. Now I understand that my level and CP are connected to each other. It makes sense actually. The higher my cultivation power is than higher my level becomes, in this case, I think I need to hit 12 CP in order to gain another level. Seems like an EXP bar has now appeared as well. I also gained a cultivation tier of Dragon, I wonder what that means...
Well, my stats are good in all, but I right now I have to choose my alliance if I am going to get out of this dungeon I must utilize every tool to its core. I bring up my options for the alliance status.
 
>>Chose Alliance<<
[Dark Underlord]: Ruler of the darkness and the abyss of the underworld. Can summon the dead and create minions to do your bidding.
[Demon Slayer]: Slayer of all beast and lifeforms. Can create deadly weapons and construct magical spells of any kind. Light and dark magic. As well as Light and dark force.
[Berserker]: Destroy anyone in your path. Increased strength, agility, dexterity, defense, mana, shield, and force powers.
[Tyrant]: Speak the way of the wise underlord's and control all lifeforms minds for a duration of time.
[Titan]: Your body will grow to titan proportions. 30+ meters height.
[Alert] You can fuse two alliances: Not easy to accomplish and results in brain damage or death.
 
The Titan and Demon Slayer option stood out the most for me. These two options would raise my strength and magic abilities to the highest peak in powerful raw cultivation power. The Titan evolution would be my strongest evolution in my arsenal and with Dark Slayer I will be able to infuse my alliance of forging dark weapons with my already cunning and useful skills. I had to fuse these two alliances together. The other options had their strong suits, however, I could already control minds with my Bind skill and I could talk to any lifeform with my mindscape skills.  Now if I were to combine these two alliances it wouldn't be easy. But nothing in life is easy. Being blind for 10 years wasn't an easy-going life. It was pure hell. I know better than anyone.
 
"New unknown system how do I fuse two alliances?" I asked the darker system index.
 
"You must kill more." My primal instinct hisses.
 
"How many things do I have to kill?" I demand as I flex my symbiote forearms up and down.
 
"A lot of things. Many things. Devour them. Blood and all. Tasty death!" It screeches out in a deep alien tone.
I ignore my primal instincts and begin to inspect my Xenokthu evolution form. Eventually, I will unlock my alliance. Supposedly all I need to do is kill more beasts. That won't be hard. I am already used to it. And with this new more powerful evolution form I could move around faster with my lighter body and two bipedal liquid black muscular alien legs.
 
I move around my symbiote fingers, now it feels like I have thousands of tentacles squirming around my skin. It wasn't a pleasant sensation, especially knowing that your own body could eat you at any second it pleased. These blackish tentacles of mine seem to be moving on their own. There's only one way to test this out.
 
I walk over to a jagged rock and snap off the tip of it. Man did it feel good to walk again.
 
I then stab the middle of my wrists with the sharp snapped off rock tip. The distal radioulnar joint or ulna is a vital spot in the human body, when stabbed yourself in this area you lose a large mass of blood. Millions of microscopic blackish sentient tentacles coiled around the rock and melt it into a fine puddle of molten rock by using the Drakoros acidic plasma abilities. Just as I feared, when reading the status message for my evolution I realize the one alert statement that would be a hassle for me to control. 'Hivemind of sentient tentacles' if I am correct that means these little alien tentacle fucks have a mind of their own and are using me as a host. They knew if the host dies then they will join me in hell as well. Both us will die. The wrathing havens coiled around my own throat and began violently choking me.
 
"That's right mortal! Your body now belongs to me!" The alien tentacles open their mouths and curved shark teeth were seen all across the shadowy tentacles, thousands of human eyes were also seen moving wildly around my alien tentacles.
 
"My body doesn't belong to anyone!" I snarled as I ripped off the tentacles with my strong and agile hands. My speed had increased tenfold compared to my original tentacle monster form. A spew of black blood splatters all over my xenomorphic humanoid face.
 
"*That is where you wrong puny human! Why do I have to be fused with such a weakling of a species! I am surprised your race has gotten this far.*" Hissed the bigger and longer tentacles on my spine as their jaws clattered and bite each other.
 
"Yeah. Well I am shocked about how dumb my race is too, but how about this. Since we are sharing the same body we should try to work together to get out of this monster-infested dungeon."
 
"Me? Work together with a human? Bah! Such nonsense you spew out of your pathetic mortal mouth. I have another plan. How about I eat you!" The tentacles attack me again, but this time they come behind me in my blind spot. I could sense them coming, my sensory abilities had dramatically heightened after the evolution that I could actually see visible sound waves and particles moving in slow motion. I easily block the alien tentacles with my forearms.
 
"We can do this all day," I  confidently smirked as I angrily stare at my new nemesis.
 
"Oh such a tasty morsel with a little spunk in him! You are only making the killing more enjoyable for me! I can't wait to slice open your pretty skin and see your delicious innards and warm blood ooze out your meat sack of a body!" The tentacles went back inside my spinal cord.
"You won't kill me. Because if you do. Then you will end up killing yourself. You're not very smart for a creature that's supposedly more enlighten and powerful than a mere human mortal." I am sure I made whatever alien creature inside of me, mad as fuck.
 
"Haha! I will tell you this. You are more interesting than other the other fools who I possed and slaughter like livestock."
 
"Who exactly were those fools?" I asked as I inspected my new Xenokthu tentacle evolution. I would say that this form was beyond an upgrade. My original tentacle monster form may have been bigger and stronger by magnitude, but to have my speed exceedingly faster was a true advantage.
 
"Ah, so you are interested in my stories? There were many fools that I couldn't count out on the tip my fingers if I had any!Bahaha!" Hysterically laughs the symbiote alien tentacles.
 
"Your sense of humor is worse than mine." I give out a light smirk.
 
"Now I remember who these fools were, they were adventurers, knights, pitiful humans who wanted to become more powerful! They said such worthless words such as "Oh, I want to be a hero and defeat the demon king! Or I want to be the most legendary knight who has existed in Zareth! My favorite one is I want to be immortal and become a God! Gahaha! That's what they all said until I used them to their core! And then devoured their weak tasty bodies and souls! Such useless dreams! I raped their hope! I took everything from them! And soon you will suffer the same fate!" The symbiote tentacles start looking for any nearby weapons to kill me with.
 
"I don't think being a hero is a useless dream nor being a legend. People need dreams in order to live in a world without meaning. When I get out of this dungeon I want to become a great and powerful witcher or mage so that I can better understand the magic of this world. Maybe I can help and save others on the way to my path." I said in a stern and stoic tone.
 
"Don't make me laugh! You want to be a powerful witcher and mage to help out other weaklings? Did you not devour the human knight who begged you to kill him? Did you not just kill your tasty female maiden friend by exploding her head into tiny bits of bloody meat and bones? I wonder how it felt seeing her precious head served from her lustful body!" My tentacles spun in circles in a sinister and cynical way. 
 
"Shut the fuck up!" I stand up and had enough of the alien creature's vile words.
 
"*You loved her, didn't you. You lusted for her busty breast and smooth shiny fleshy skin, her mountainous ass as well. You want to violate her tiny tight virgin holes. You wanted to take away her virginity! You should have ravaged her sweet and wet holes while the whore witcher watched! Bahaha!*"
 
" I said the fuck shut up! Do you want me to kill you?!" I shout out as open my palms to use neuron chain bomb.
 
"You thought that the Maiden loved and admired you. That she actually cared for a beast like yourself,  she was lying to you. She was using you and yet you still loved her. The maiden will always think of you as a monster and she would have betrayed you. Just like your spinless species do to each other all the time. All the human race does is betray!"
 
"I didn't love her! I just thought that she could have helped me get out of here!" I snarl out defensively as I clenched my fist to point of cracking my finger bones.
 
"What if I told you that you can turn back to a human?"
 
"That's a fucking lie!" I punched a nearby boulder into a fine dust. My knuckles barely felt any pain.  Any normal humans fist would be completely crushed and fractured on impact.
 
"I rarely tell lies," Darkly echoes the sentient tentacle. I swear this alien tentacle must have been smirking if it had a mouth.
"Gsshaaaa!Graaawr!Graawr!Arh!" Raptor grunts and hisses bombarded my ears, the sounds alone made me stumble back and hold my ears in wrenching pain.
 
Please don't tell what beast dinosaurs those are.  If those were the sounds of a velociraptor then I was in some deep shit. I can't even begin to imagine Zareth's form of a raptor would be.
 
"Is this fear I sense? Human." Hisses my tentacles as it slithered around my spine.
 
"I don't fear anything." I collectively said as I blink my eyes and bring up my skills. No blue, grey, or black screen simulation was seen. Althera where is my damn stats screen?
 
"*Clank!Clank!*" The loud and deadly sound of a raptors talon claws tapping on rocks ringed in my xenomorphic ears. A feeling of darkness cascaded around my eyes and mind.
 
"You will soon see what fear is."
________________________
A/N: This chapter needs to be edited. I will take a break tomorrow. There are advanced chapters for this novel on my patreon it is just $7 to join higher tiers will get you more chapters and character creation! 
 
HUGE PATREON DEAL BELOW: JUST CLICK RED BUTTON TO JOIN. 

Just $7 to join and read 20 plus advanced chapters! There are already 10 advanced chapters up on my patreon with the first R-18 chapter and you will get to read new chapters never seen before! Higher tiers will get you more chapters and you can create your own character just fo $10! You will also get to read advanced chapters for Overlord of Sin, Hentai God System, and Netori System! All Ero R-18 novels with sex scene chapters are already up! An amazing deal for everyone. Most of my advanced chapters are found on my patreon. Also, I deleted all chapters for Reborn as A Tentacle Monster on webnovel so you will only find most chapters on my patreon!

 

 

Just $7 to read advanced chapters for Reborn as a Tentacle Monster!

 

Just click the red button that says patreon or here is the direct link 

https://www.patreon.com/ghostybones

Review to 4-star for more chapters. 

 

Also next chapter there will be a vote for which original novel I should do next!

 
 
 
8