Chapter 1: Empty Shell: Chapter 1, An Introduction To The Tragedy Of Life
24 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A dark, small dilapidated room with stripped down flooring, no windows, a single door, and one dim light that barely lit the room. A small, worn down bed with a tattered cloth hardly considered a blanket. A shabby wooden cabinet whose counter is littered with various pill bottles, scraps of day old food, and random trinkets worth nothing. Lastly but most importantly a clothing rack filled with all sorts of clothing from ragged jeans to dresses only the rich can buy.

In this room, one lonely man, wearing worn down jeans and a bedraggled black tank top, slumps in the corner smoking a cigarette. This man was said to be the most beautiful thing to ever come out of the slums, his name was Yoshimi. Yoshimi was a very beautiful person inside and out and it cursed and blessed him. He was very feminine and petite, but masculine enough to be noticed as a male.

He slumped in the corner of the room writing in his journal, It read:

"October 12th, 2050. Another shitty day in this hell hole we call life, but at least Tomiichi pays me enough to"

(Knock at the door)

"Yoshimi, Mr. Yamato is here again. He says it would be appreciated if you hurried."

"Tell Mr. Yamato that I'll be there quickly as possible."

Yoshimi sat his journal at the very edge of the cabinet, pushing over the trash that littered it. After taking one last smoke, he pushed himself up fro the ground, and put the cigarette in the ash tray. He walked to the clothes rack, where he took off both of his worn down sneakers, then slowly started undressing.

As he undressed, the scars from his painful reality became more and more present. Yoshimi quicking put on the sexiest clothes he had, black lace lingerie, then covered it up by wearing a brown tattered coat and slipped on black high heels. Then he calmly, but quickly, walked out of his home and turned right down the hallway. As he reached closer to the end of the hallway a elderly man in a black suit holding open the door of futuristic black limousine became more apparent. Happily Yoshimi shouted.

"Hello Yamato-sama!"

"Hello Yoshimi-kun."

As Yoshimi had reached the end of the hallway, near the limousine. He respectfully bowed, then Yamato followed.

"Now, please enter the car sir."

Yoshimi steped into the car, and Yamato softly closed the door behind him. Once Yamato got into the driver's side, he started the limousine, and he clicked a button that lowered the thin piece of glass between them. Yamato solemnly gave Yoshimi a message.

"Mr. Tomiichi is very anxious today and has been taking it out on young master Eito, so be very careful and understanding."

Anxiously he responded.

"Thanks for the warning, Yatamo-sama. I'll try my best to appease Mr. Tomiichi."

"Thank you for understanding"

Yoshimi sighed knowing the treatment that awaits him when he reaches his destination.

"Looks like today I'm going to be feeling a lot of pain."

1