Chapter One: The Beginning Of the End
450 4 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, another day I have to go to school.”  I could hear mum and dad calling out from the kitchen but it was kinda muffled throughout the walls, so I threw the blankets off and raced downstairs where I found dad sitting at the kitchen table sipping his coffee while reading a newspaper and mum was cooking breakfast. “Morning Dad, Morning Mum.” I groaned at them while making my way to an empty chair in which I pulled out to sit. As I sat down Mum brought over a plate of breakfast to where I parked my arse. I scoffed down my breakfast like a pig, I don't really make much conversation with my parents as I got up to wash my dishes I heard the sound of my friends car horn coming from out the front, so I dropped my plate into the sink and grabbed my backpack and raced out the door while quickly saying bye to my parents. My friend in the driver’s seat called out to me “COME ON, NANCE WE’RE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL.”  I just rolled my eyes and checked my phone while walking to the car, as I sat in the back of my friend's Mitsubishi Lancer “Geez, we have like 30 minutes to kill, and school’s only 10 minutes away.” As we made our way to school I noticed a cute goth boy with a red highlight walking along a footpath. I turn to my friend hoping for answers “ WOAH, Check out that cutie who is he?” Heather just looks at me blankly not speaking a word she knows from my facial expression that I am getting annoyed at her for just staring at me blankly not speaking a word to me. When all of a sudden “His name is Alex, he is a freshman at our school, he doesn’t speak much. All he told everyone was his name.” I was in stunned silence by Alex’s sexual and cuteness overload. Even Heather was concerned she even suggested I see a guidance counsellor. This continued until we arrived at the school grounds. As we exit Heather's car, the school bell rings. Over the ringing bell Heather yells at me “SEE WE WERE ALMOST LATE.”  Then she rushed off before I could even reply. So I head to my first class of the day. As I enter the classroom, I pause at the entrance to look around the room I notice Alex hadn’t arrived yet but as I walk into the room and sit down, he walks in, all cute and sexy looking he flicks hair back which turns me on I now enter dreamland when all of a sudden “ahem, miss I think you maybe in my seat.” I am out of the world not even paying attention when I come back down to Earth I realise he’s standing over me for what seems to be a long time as he looks rather bored and amused standing there tapping his foot waiting patiently for me to come back to Earth, he goes to speak but before he can I cut him off “Can I help you Mr.?” He looks at me and says “I think you are in my seat, miss.” I reply to him while staring into his eyes and blushing my cheeks are a bright pinkish red like a rose. “No really, you must have confused your  seat with mine as this is my seat I’m sure of it.” He looks at me with a sarcastic smile written on his face, “If that were true, miss. Then my books would not be in that desk.?” I slid open the desk tray, there were his books all neatly stacked. I showed a look of confusion in his direction as I quickly stumbled over to MY desk while I mumbled to myself “Heh, well that was not awkward at all.” The teacher then walks in while beginning to explain the class task to everyone before even turning around but when they do a look of surprise to what they find…….. THE CLASS IS SNORING SOUND ASLEEP. Mr. Ball attempts to wake everyone up but passes out themselves while mumbling “What-th…”

 

6