Chapter Eight: An Unexpected Turn of Events
61 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I made my way to the River Heart Parklands, I noticed an unusual figure that I cannot quite picture in my mind but as I get nearer the image becomes clearer. It's the cute but strange cat girl skating on what I believe is ice, like where'd the ice come from. Wasn't there like a river flowing there. I make my way to the ramp, I yell out "HEY, YOU THERE! CAN WE TALK"? She stops skating for a minute and looks up in my direction but doesn't make a sound, not even a peep. I am leaning over the ramp looking down at her, I notice strange creatures under the ice they were all bloodied and dead, I ask her "What happened here"? She looks up at me while humming a suspenseful creepy tune that comes to an immediate stop before replying "I was ambushed by monsters and I took them all on before freezing them under the river, hence why the frozen river and the bloodied bodies underneath. May I also ask why you are stalking me? This all was a lot to take in so I took my time with my reply and took all this in slowly. Once I was ready I took a deep breath and calmed the chills in my spine "You were ambushed and you took them all on one by one on your own.? WOW! I'm impressed. But uhhh.? Was freezing the river really necessary"?  I was rudely interrupted by the cat girl screaming at me "LOOK OUT BEHIND YOU"!  I turned around and saw nothing but bloodied bodies of horrendous monsters that were beheaded, arms and legs cut off, guts ripped out and penises everywhere and bloodied hearts everywhere. I look in absolute shock when I notice who was behind this, it was Brittany and the biker men. My tiny Nancy Army. But I turned around and the cute but strange cat girl had vanished AGAIN! I mean I am getting pretty sick and tired of her just vanishing when I am not looking. This time she ran as there were footprints on the ice that had to lead to her location. I decided to follow them, Brittany and the biker men followed alongside me, we used our super speed to catch up to her quicker. Little did this cat girl know that we were vampires and we are fast and strong. These footprints led into a dark mysterious forest but we did not stop. Eventually we were getting close as we could literally hear screaming and yelling. I started to think that she had been ambushed and began to grow weaker. Why else would she run when she can literally make herself disappear through teleportation. She had to have been getting weaker, I just know it. We got to her just as the monsters were about to rip her apart, I was right she had been getting weaker and the monsters had just made her a lot weaker. She was on her knees, sad looks upon her face, tears had started to run down her face. While Brittany and the biker men finished off the monsters I went to the cat girl. She looks up at me and says "I have grown weaker, I am dying. Slowly but painfully. I never told you my name... It's Alicia and I want to confess something before I die.... I-I-I-I L-l-l-l-Love Y-y-y-y-y-you. I always have. And always will. But I am dying and I must go." I turn to her, lifting her head up gently with just one finger, I wipe away the tears that hadn't fallen off her face and I look her in the eyes and kiss her on the lips. She smiles and puts her palm on my cheek and I put my palm on her cheek. She slowly fades away and soon she is nothing but ashes. Alicia was dead. I picked up her ashes in what I had on me at this time. Fast forward to the day of Alicia's funeral I spread her ashes across the river that she had froze and was skating on while humming that suspenseful creepy tune. Alicia was gone but most certainly not forgotten. Just then there was a strange noise and someone appeared. A Transgender Man who's pronouns were he/his/they/them. His name was Samuel. I didn't know anything about this guy nor his powers or abilities or strengths or weaknesses. But he came up to me and introduced himself "Hi, my name is Samuel and you are"? I was not quite over the fact that Alicia had passed away but seriously God. "WHY THE FUCK REPLACE ALICIA NOT EVEN A FEW HOURS AFTER HER PASSING? ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE"? I turn to Samuel and greet him nicely "Hi, Sam. I'm Nancy, and this is Brittany, Garret, Harry, Lenny and Kenny. Lenny and Kenny are twin brothers. All four of them are a part of a biker gang."  Sam nods his head lightly and walks off. I let out one big motherfucking sigh and whisper "Thank Fuck That Dude Is Gone, I am literally pissed off at God replacing Alicia so fucking soon like that. Like literally what was going through his fucking head? Was he stoned or something"? I guess we will see what he can do later on. I walk off from the graveyard and go my own way like normal. I head back to an old unit that is abandoned and crash there. While Brittany and the biker men crashed together, fuck knows what those cunts, get up to when I am not around and their alone together. I kinda wanna know but another part of me is like I don't wanna fucking know. Alicia is gone and Samuel, a transgender man has taken her place, fucking God is a dickhead. I turn out the light and flop into my mattress and I hear a few bones crack. I sat up to crack them back into place and I grabbed my phone and binged some Netflix because y'know vampires don't sleep.

0