Zato Cero
872 6 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's a simple day in Kouh Academy. Birds are singing, flowers are blooming, and a current teen is laying against a tree watching the cloud go by. This teen is Zato Cero, Kouh's one and only delinquent. His now white hair drifting in the wind and his blood-red eyes following the clouds as they pass.

"Shouldn't you be in class?" asks a voice Zato knows all too well. Turning around the young man sees the student council president of Kouh Academy, Sona Stiri.

"Ah hell." Zato sighs under his breath as he sits up. "I could ask you the same question, isn't there a test somewhere you could be taking?" Zato asks in a slightly annoyed tone as he stretches his arms.

"This is my free period, but I know that this period is a math class for you," Sona explains while crossing her arms and tapping her foot.

"Yeah, let me waste my time to learn pointless information that I'm never gonna use again once we have the test." Zato retorts as he stands up. Sona only sighs as she fixes her glasses.

"It's truly a mystery, how you got excepted into this school. You're lazy, get into fights regularly, and you almost never show up to class." Sona says as she looks down at Zato.

Standing up Zato cracks his back before looking at the Studnet Council President. "Wow didn't expect you to be one for rumors. Tell me is there any proof of what you just accused me of?" Zato asks as he walks away, leaving Sona alone angry at the delinquent. In all honesty, she almost disliked him as much as the perverted duo, but then again he at the very least had some respect for women while the perverted duo seemingly has none.

With lunch now starting Zato walks throw the halls of the academy while everyone moves out of his way. This is normal due to Zato intimidating figure and presence many students are afraid of him and the stories of him getting into fights outside of school don't help his reputation much.

"Look at his eyes. They're redder than Rias' hair."

"I heard with one glare he can make anyone freeze in fear."

"Oh yeah, well I heard he once beat a man half to death just for bumping into him."

"He's so scary."

Zato sighs as he continues down the halls, as the students part from his pass like they were the red sea. "It's becoming a god damn contest to see who can make up the most bullshit story about me at this point. Half the ones I've heard are so fucking out there I can't believe these dumbasses actually believe all of them." As Zato thinks this he walks past a stairway where two young ladies are currently walking down. The president of the Occult Research Club Rias Gremory and her best friend Akeno Himejima.

Time seemingly slows down as the white hair bad boy passes by the crimson hair princes. Rias' gaze follows Zato as he passes her, as he gives the two beauties no attention. Once he has walked past the two Rais continues to stare at Zato while Akeno looks at her friend curiously.

"Ara, ara, have you been hiding a secret crush from me." Akeno chuckles

"Akeno, who is that?" Rias asks ignoring her friend's previous statement.

"Him, I'm surprised you haven't heard about him. His name is Zato Cero, a second-year and the school one and only delinquent." Akeno explains. "If I may Rias why the sudden interest?" Akeno questions

"No reason just wanted to know," Rias replies while continuing to walk forward with Akeno following close behind.

The school day came to an end, with nothing out of the ordinary happening. More pointless information learned, the perverted duo got beaten up by the kendo club, and Sona telling him off one more time before school actually ended, not out of the norm. So now bord Zato walks home with his bullshit meter completely tapped out.

"Almost at my sanctuary, where there's no bullshit for me to deal with," Zato says under his breath as he makes his way to his home. However, fate seemingly has different plans since someone approaches him out of the blue.

"E-excuse me are you Zato Cero?" Ask a nervous almost overly girly voice. Turning around Zato is met with a girl with long black and large pink eyes.

Zato lets out an annoyed sigh as he completely turns around. "Deep breath Zato, deep breath," Zato tells himself under his breath before actually replying. "That's me, now who the hell are you?" Zato asks as he looks at the girl before him. "She's incredibly average. Nothing really stands out about her" Zato thinks to himself

"W-well my name is Yuuma Amano and I've seen you walk this way after school a few times. You look so cool and tough, so I was just wondering if you'd go out with me!?" Yuuma shouts nervously.

"Let me think about that." Zato, tell Yuuma. "Yeah, It's gonna be a solid no." Zato answers

"W-what?" Yuuma says in complete shock

"Look let me honest here. It's not me it's you." Zato retorts while pointing at Yuuma. "You come out the blue, all I know is your name, plus you said you've seen me walk this way before, sounds kinda sketch if you ask me," Zato tells the girl as he turns his back to her

"B-but. please just go out with me." Yuuma practically begs as tears begin to form in her eyes.

"Come on don't cry, leave here with some fucking dignity. You got rejected it happens to everyone." Zato says as he looks over his shoulder at Yuuma. "Waterworks really don't work on me, so hopefully I don't see ya again, later," Zato says as he just walks away without even looking or thinking about the girl in the slightest, his bullshit meter now reaching into the negatives. "I need a day off," Zato says to himself.

15