Chapter 133: Plan For The Future
456 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After hearing the professor’s words Villin kept quiet, lost in thought.

Professor Crumb brought them to a classroom situated in one of the corners of the grade. As far as Villin knew, the classroom was generally abandoned, not being used for any classes.

A moment later, the group entered. Unlike what was expected, the classroom had a bunch of people inside. 

In the very middle of the room was a large rectangular room with a bunch of people standing around it.

There were four professors standing on one side of the table, Villin recognized one as his teacher for ‘Tactics of War’, one of the few classes he continued to attend. The others were also teachers of the grade but none of them taught Villin.

Other than the teachers there were a bunch of students around the table as well. In total Villin counted twenty-two, and surprisingly Villin recognized most of them.

The students were all those that were considered the best fighters in the grade. Villin recognized blue-haired twins that he once fought with as well as a member of ‘The Shielding Lions’ that he encountered on his first day. As for the others, he had heard of many of them from Amelia, they were the ones she considered strong.

Seeing the lineup, Villin couldn’t help but wonder why Amelia wasn’t invited as she was as strong as Kayley but he didn’t linger on it.

As soon as their group surrounded the table as well, mimicking those around them, one of the teachers Villin didn’t know spoke up.

“Welcome everyone. I am sure everyone remembers what happened at the beginning of the year. Back then Decorus attacked our Academy killing many of our younger brethren.

Many of you lost someone in that attack, be it family or a close friend. Today I am glad to tell you that the time for revenge has come.”

The speaker was a man with bronze hair that was put in a ponytail. He waited for a moment to let the students in front of them process the information.

“You all are some of the students The Academy trusts the most. Each of you has been wronged by Decorus in the past and I know many of you have been itching to find a way to get back to them. 

Everything that will be said in this room is classified information. You may not share what you learn here with anyone. Spies can be disguised as the best of friends, I urge you all to keep this meeting a secret.”

The man waved his hand over the rectangular table and soon a snowy mountain-peak could be seen atop of it.

“We have found two of the secret locations where Decorus teaches their students. Looking at all the information we have we can tell these are the first grade and the sixth grade.

It has to be said that Decorus is truly powerful. Attacking their sixth grade will be extraordinarily difficult and since Decorus consists mostly of magi focusing on transfiguration, the chances of a complete victory are relatively small.”

After saying these words the man pointed at the mountain-peak shown on the table.

“Hence, our true purpose lays there. Within the mountain range lays their first grade. After leaving this room, we will be going to a gathering of all of The Academy’s teachers where we will reveal the plan to attack their sixth grade. We have no doubt Decorus has planted at least one spy within our teachers. They will know of our plan and send nearly all of their teachers to the sixth grade, preparing to defend.

With nearly all of Decorus’s teachers in the sixth grade, the first grade will be practically undefended. A small inconspicuous task force will be sent out consisting of the students that are currently here, and a few teachers.

We believe we have a way to secretly infiltrate their building. The students here will don the green first-grade Decorus robes and pretend to be students while moving about. Your goal is to do two things. Firstly, sneak attack as many groups of Decorus students as possible. Considering you all will seem like Decorus students they should be entirely incapable of reacting in time. You will begin moving from the outermost halls and slowly make your way to the dormitories. The teachers will support you when necessary and each of you will be given a spell blueprint that should help you deal with the bodies after taking care of the students”

The man paused for a moment before explaining the second step.

“As soon as you get discovered and people begin swarming towards your location, the plan changes. You will then head toward the door connecting to the treasury. With the assistance of the teachers, you will break in and take as much as you can. As for the rest, destroy it before leaving. The treasury should have an emergency exit even with the other teleportation arrays down, find it and get out.”

After explaining the plan the teacher waved his wand and the rectangular table now depicted the blueprint of their target, apparently, they got this from one of their spies.

Next up, the bronze-haired teacher began explaining the specifics. They would be moving in four groups, each of them would be followed by a teacher. The teachers would remain out of sight so that the students could successfully sneak attack their students. If the fight takes too long or becomes too loud, the teacher would move up and assist the students to take out their enemies.

One additional teacher would be outside working on disrupting the communications of the grade. If everything went perfectly, they would only be able to sound the alarms verbally as the other systems would be interrupted.

All in all, it was an extremely risky plan. When asked why there would only be five teachers assisting, the professor’s explanation was simple. If too many of the most loyal professors were missing when they attacked the sixth grade of Decorus, they might figure out something was wrong. They could only send five teachers without making it seem odd.

They were also informed that other than professor Crumb, the other assisting teachers wouldn’t be from the second grade. The reason these teachers brought them here was because it would attract the least attention and these were the teachers that would be preparing them.

The attack would happen in no less than ten days. In that time each of the students would need to learn two spells required for the operation and get to know each other somewhat to improve their teamwork.

All in all, it got Villin a massive headache. This was a lot more risky and complicated than previously thought.

 

A/N:

Thanks a bunch to the two new Patreon supporters Josh and DarkLPs! 'Tis suuuuper appreciated!

11