Part 2- Who are you?
200 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The way he whispered in my ear felt so erotic that I was barely able to keep my calm.

His fingers slowly started caressing my back. He licked my nape and then moving upwards he reached my ear again. The warm embrace was totally felt as he moved his hands and started pressing my nipples. I let out a weird moan.

Chuckle, "I see you are enjoying yourself here, right." He started pressing my nipples more hastily.

"Ahh! Slow down." I said while moaning with pleasure.

"Why does it hurt? But I think you are quite into this. See! You are already aroused from me playing with your nipples only." the person who made my heart flutter asked me.

He slowly embraced me and the princess carried me to the room. He put me down and started wiping my body with a towel. 

"I don't want you to get a fever. Let's dry your hair too" he told me while searching for the hairdryer.

After drying my hair, he gently placed a peck on my forehead and told me to lie down comfortably on the bed. 

His warm smell was making my heart beat faster. I wanted to be embraced by him as soon as possible but he didn't quite seem to be happy around me. 

"I think I'm lacking in something. Let's make my client happy" was my immediate thought.

"Aren't you hungry? Let's order something Alex," he trodded towards the phone.

"What is happening? Why is he being like this? I'm here to do my business and he keeps making things difficult and embarrassing for me. At this rate I am not going to finish my job", I thought this before replying to him.

"This is my time", I steadily moved towards him and embraced him from behind. 

"Master...Oh sorry, Hyung...I am very hungry but not for food. Let me taste something else", I spoke as I moved to face him and with my mouth, I removed his towel and put his thing inside my mouth. I slowly started to lick it in the best possible way and in between, I stole glances at his beautiful face. 

But as I was sucking I noticed that he had that blank expression on his face. 

"Hyung, is this not to your liking? Should I change my technique?" I asked while rising and stroking his di*k gently.

"Alex, do you really want this?" the man with a beautiful face asked.

I tilted my head and then nodded immediately as I was not going to be distracted again.

"Yes, Hyung I want you inside me", I replied with a racing heart and still confused about the expression on his face.

He held my face and looked me in the eyes while saying, "Ok, if that's what you want".

Those eyes had a hypnotizing effect as if I could do anything that this person commands. 

He held my face and brought it towards his main part. 

"Suck it".

After 5 minutes of licking and intense sucking, he pulled me away and picked me up. I was coughing and so he put me on the bed.

He started with a small peck on the temple and then slowly he kissed my cheeks and then we started smooching. His kiss was so powerful and it felt so nice that I was barely able to breathe.

I could barely breathe when we parted. He looked at me again in the eyes. But this time his expression was something different as if a lost puppy has seen the owner finally.

"You are so beautiful Alex, I can't get enough of you,"  he said while he kissed my neck and I flinched a little because of the hickey. His hands moved towards my nipples as he slowly caressed them. I felt the ecstasy at that moment.

I had never felt this precious before. This person's gentleness was melting my heart and my inside was tingling for this person's warmth. 

"Alex, you are still the same. I am happy", he said while giving me small pecks all over my face again.

This is the third time he is referring to us being acquainted with each other.

"Umm! If you don't mind Hyung...Ahhh...C-can  I know who you are? Don't worry...umm.. we keep our client's information confidential", I asked this while he was sucking my nipples and stroking my main part.

He halted and lifted his head and asked with a confused look, "You seriously don't know who I am?"

To be continued.....

2