Shipfu Teaser Chapter Final: What could happen in the re-reincarnation
8.6k 12 79
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Desclaimer: Whatever I wrote here might not actually be included into the novel. I don`t hate Fuji-chan. She is my sweet little child like all of the three.

IJN Kuronami

After opening my eyes I started to look around. I was happy to find out that there were no wolves.

Was I supposed to become excited about my re-reincarnation? Then why…?

I don`t feel anything, as if I actually was cold and emotionless.

I checked myself.

And finally comes my gear. The katana is sheathed but ready to cut anything that dares to approach. I tried waving it around. I felt innate knowledge of swordsmanship. I can be sure that this weapon will serve me well.

To test out my new guns I aimed at a tree and fired. I felt the recoil with all my body. It was powerful. The tree was torn apart with a single shot of my … . If I was a human, that recoil should have launched me backwards but I was standing as if nothing happened.

Torpedoes are valuable so for now I will keep them to myself.

“This should be enough. My tests made a lot of noise.”

[I should retreat.]

I don`t know why but desire to retreat from this place felt natural. Did I really become Kuronami, at least partially?


HMS Delight

After opening my eyes I started to look around. I was happy to find out that there were no wolves.

I breathed in the fresh forest air. I felt great.

I checked myself.

And finally comes my gear. The stiletto is lavishly decorated with engravings. They appear to be gold inlaid. I tried piercing a nearby tree. The stiletto pierced it like a paper. I was satisfied.

What made me excited were my guns.

My main guns of … felt like a continuation of my own body. Large barrels were radiating power. Secondary turrets turned almost immediately when I tried aiming them. I just want one thing...

BANG BANG BANG BANG

BOOM BOOM BOOM

RATATATATATATA

I tested all weaponry. Whatever is in front of me… whatever it was in front of me... became a nice little glade…

Oh my… Was that too much?”

I felt a bit embarrassed but that was completely overlapped by my happiness. I was really happy to see how strong my guns are.

However, that is really bad for me. The loud noises of gunfire will surely attract locals.

“I should withdraw before they arrive. It would be problematic to explain… this…”


IJN Fuji

After opening my eyes I started to look around. I was happy to find out that there were no wolves.

I am excited to be alive. That is a great feeling.

I checked myself.

WHAT THE F*?!” Where are my planes?!

Okay… I will have to survive with my guns…

WHAT THE F*?!!!” WHERE ARE GUNS?!

WHY THE F* IS THERE ONLY A RIFLE?!

Main gun - ‘Type 99 Rifle’

I am about to cry, God…

My ONLY weapon is that rifle? Am I a rubber boat?

Okay… I have a naginata with me.

Waaaaaah!” I AM crying. I have no way to express myself otherwise.

A lot of time later.

I tried out my naginata. The results were… discouraging… to put it in a good way.

I could not even hit a tree. A stationary target.

When I managed to hit it, the naginata flew out of my hands and hit me with its pole. Right in my beautiful foxy face.

In 30 minutes of my training I managed to: hit a tree ONCE, 13 times drop my naginata, hit myself in the face, start crying out of hopelessness.

“Just why do you hate me so much, God?”

My innate skill is ‘Naginata mastery. Level 0’ which has the description ‘Your pathetic firepower should be coupled with sufficient melee powers. You cannot level up naginata skill even after billion years’.

I will have to run away from here because otherwise those who find me will surely make me a slave. And I have no way to save myself…

I don`t hate Fuji-chan but she can really become OP in the long run. She should suffer at the beginning to compensate for her future ability to bomb entire fleets into oblivion...

Announcement
I should start actual chapter tomorrow.
What surprised you the most?
  • MC after becoming Kuronami becomes emotionless himself. Votes: 47 14.5%
  • Delight is such a gunfire junkie. Votes: 39 12.0%
  • Fuji... no words... Votes: 107 33.0%
  • Author promised to start writing actual chapters. Votes: 131 40.4%
Total voters: 324
79