Ch 44. The land of gods
1.8k 11 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“You can say whatever you want because your attempts at lying have no use. Got me?” After the last phrase I gulped, this one is surely not going to be fooling around with me.

[Well, it’s not like I can’t try.]

“Try your best, kid. Not going to help.” Is she reading my thoughts? At least she can give me some answers as a compensation.

“Well, then can you answer my question?” Let’s learn something from her.

“Ara, go ahead~” She leaned her head on the palm and smiled.

“What the hell was that fog?”

“Ara, that fog wall? I don’t actually know, just like you, Akagi-sama can only speculate. Are you ready?” Well, it won’t hurt…

“This Akagi-sama thinks that an unknown god, might be even this world’s creator, made this fog wall to cover this continent from the outsiders. Both those who try to breach it from the outside and from the inside never return. The fog is an ancient illusion-creation magic synthesis. It finds one’s weaknesses and fears and turns them into their enemies. Even if you are brave and strong enough to breach the fog, you will never go back without a fight.”

“So, you say that this fog never let anyone in and out?”

“Erhm, no, there were a couple of lucky people who made it. They are long-forgotten. Nothing you should be concerned about. They either never dared coming back, or died on the way. And now you are the hostage here.”

Suddenly the loli jumped onto me and pinned me down to the floor. Her face approached mine and she said.

“How funny, Akagi-sama is pleased. That was definitely a nice choice…” I wonder what the hell she thinks but after she said that she immediately returned to her pillow pile.

[She can't help me, great. What a waste of time...]

“I know what you desire, kid. Everyone desires something and I am sure you are even more corrupt than what your companions think.”

[I AM NOT.]

“Yes, yes. Alright, kid. Want to hear about your ‘true’ self?” Whatever this out-of-mind fox says, she is scarier with each passing moment.

“Don’t pretend to be a saint, you are so sinful that some churches would condemn you as a successor to their worst devils.” She kept wiggling around and saying nonsense, at least now I get why that daimyo thought of the oracle, that the gods are crazy.

“Let’s see~… You are a glutton, greedy and lazy… You are a prideful liar… Well, you are lucky, I guess even this Akagi-sama can say you are very lucky. At least you have some patience and kindness. AND. You are a damned virgin! Ha-ha-ha~!”

[GO TO HELL, I AM NOT!]

“You say that but you already gathered a harem and yet you ‘are not’ a virgin~?” She is playing with my nerves.

At least I am not so childlike…” Let’s see what you have to tell me, go cry in the corner.

“He-he-he~ If you were to see this Akagi-sama’s other instances, YOU would be crying in the corner~”

[Don’t you f* tell me that you can become an onee-san with a nice superstructure…]

“That is what this Akagi-sama tells you, kid~.” She said that and kept poking another fox-girl.

When I shifted my attention to that onee-san something connected within my brain.

[She has more tails… You know that~?]

And the loli just spread the tail… s. She surely has more than 3…

“She is my imouto, with her 3 tails she is still a baby, just like you.” The legal loli-kitsune showed her best smug face and kept poking her poor sister. Not that her sister showed any sing of dislike or annoyance.

“Well, Yuri-chan just likes my affection~.” Poor girl, I can feel how this smug-fox can act on one’s nerves.

Something connected within my brain again.

“Hey, can I become onee-san myself?!” No~ more~ will~ I~ have~ a~ child~ body~.

“Sorry, kid but you are way too young to learn such things. Wait until the seventh tail.” I can feel the sympathy from the loli.

“Let us get back to where we started from!” Suddenly she clapped and changed topic.

“Well, in order to become a god you need to learn one thing. You will never become a god.” Logic, where are you?

“Even this lucky Akagi-sama became a goddess only because she is a god’s granddaughter. For you even the position of a local patron-deity will be an impossible luck. But…

“So, you are of no help to me, correct? Then I should just return.” All that I need to do is to defeat a couple more DDs on my way back.

“Well, you won’t go back without my help but at least I am going to watch your fail from here, good luck~?

“You know what, go to hell.” I said that and immediately stood up and started walking towards where I came from.

“When you will change your mind, come and find me~!”

Moar fluffs. Who is better?
  • Fuji-chan is cuter. Votes: 18 66.7%
  • Akagi-sama is cuter. Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Yuri-chan is... well... at least not worse? Votes: 7 25.9%
Total voters: 27 · This poll was closed on Oct 1, 2020 07:28 AM.
43