Ch 58. Gathering more assets
1.3k 4 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I remembered how the miko looked like. She might be pretty and cute with her awkward personality but I must not cloud my judgment with just thinking about her looks. Later I should ask her if she can do something.

Elina and Albert are capable fighters, the maids are serving me and while we’ll be sailing back home I will continue teaching them the basics of flight and combat. What will this nameless priest girl do?

However, I need to check if my maids have something to do with the girl’s strange behavior…

“Rin!” She was standing by my side in a few seconds.

Do you know what question I want to ask?

“Erhm… Master, forgive your servant but I CAN’T READ YOUR THOUGHTS.” She shouted at me with the nice and friendly expression.

“Whatever, tell me why Miko-san started acting like this?” I pointed towards the already hidden miko.

“How could I know this, Master?” (R)

“How could she suddenly become so interested in me if you had nothing to do with that?”

Rin slightly twitched which gave all the answers I looked for. The guilt confirmed.

R-i-n~ answer me~.” She started sweating and avoided eye contact.

“I was just executing your order. I don’t know how it happened!” Bs*, she must have something to do with it.

“You have 2 more tries to say the truth. If you refuse, face the consequences.” 1 week without fluffing me, it will be a suitable punishment in any case.

She was petrified but lied again: “Master, w-we didn’t do anything, I assure you!”

“Last try.”

FINE! Back when you went on your own, we carried the unconscious girl to her bed and took care of her. When she woke up she started asking questions in her language but we did not understand anything. We tried communicating with signs and what we understood from it was that she asked who carried her…. M-master always looks at cute girl so we decided you’d be delighted to see an already prepared foundation for your relations… And we showed her that it was you who carried her and looked after… W-well, she then fell in love with you… Such a lucky bastard…” Rin blurted out everything with details.

I can already get why Akagi hit my head so many times, and how frustrated she must’ve been. I also want to hit Rin’s head as many times as it will require to correct her thinking.

“Rin~ tell your sisters what will happen to all of you~ No fluffing for the coming week~. GL HF.” Rin turned around and, like a puppet with cut strings, started walking back. When she told my words, all of them looked at me with puppy eyes. I ignored them and walked towards a certain maiden-in-love. Of course to find out what use she has for me.

Erhm… H-hello?” When I walked to her she tried retreating but I was faster.

“So, answer one question. It will be the only thing you should be concerned about.” She nodded.

“Do you want to go with me, to the other land, where you will have no friends, no family, where no one will even understand you?” She was not as eager as before.

W-will you… erhm… you know… l…” She was not blushing, she was as red as a good tomato.

“Answer my question.” My heart melts just by looking at her but I must keep calm. It will only hurt if I tell her.

I… too want to hear the answer!” She tried making demands from me.

I turned around and started walking away. Of course, the next second I was stopped by her hugging me from behind. When I turned towards her…

Erhm… It’s not what… how it looks like! I-I didn’t do… that… It-it-it was… a branch!” She was glancing around to find something to cover up her hug.

“So, you’re finally ready to answer?”

“I will follow you…” She almost whispered.

“What can you do? I am fighting a lot.”

“I can cast simple magic, and also I have a proper miko training! I know how to cook, how to clean and wash! And a-also, I c-can quickly learn how to… erhm… s-service you… in bed…” At the beginning she was zealously telling how useful she is, the ending was much more awkward and filled with hiccups.

I decided to trust her and let her join us.

“What is your name?”

“I am K-Kasumi! Please, take care of me, Kakka.” She bowed.

“Come and pack your things. We are returning tomorrow.” With this I could finally be at ease, knowing that the sailing back will not be with me suffering without fluffers.

I looked at the maids who were smiling, Willow gave me thumbs up. Rin unlike the others was also giving a dark aura of displeasure. Well, I punished them for their own sins.

I went to the house and dived into the bed.

28