Ch 67. The last warning
1k 0 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My plan of pacifying the possible rebels can be called ‘hearts and minds’. Not only I plan to spread the belief that I am a goddess but I also want to make them think I am truly a messiah.

In a town we made our stop I ordered to collect a lot of carriages and wagons. I sent orders to all of the nobles around to send me excess grain and other storable food. I will lead the caravan to the remote lands and distribute the food to the people. I expect that will make more and more people see me as their benevolent guardian.

The caravan was already filled with supplies and houseware. In a few hours I will begin forming the caravan and then we will head out.


“Fuji, I understand that you like to hurt people but can you at least stop doing this to the people around you? Albert was really hurt by your ignoring, not to mention that poor girl, who saw the most vicious side of you.” Elina was scolding me. Actually, I would be surprised if Mommy-duchess would not act accordingly.

Kasumi was lying on a bed in a local inn, I was sitting in a familiar pose in front of a fury.

“Have you already forgotten about Albert? Did you even remember about him? Hey, answer me!” Mother was reminding me about someone. Is that a friend of hers? I never heard of that person.

“Elina, did you remember that person when we were talking before?” She suddenly avoided my gaze and pretended I never asked that.

I let go of the question but Elina had to retreat and leave me alone with Kasumi.

I looked at the miko. She was not showing any signs of disturbance. Her calm and smooth breathing did not show any worries. While I was a bit worried that she will have nightmares after my excess, she was not looking troubled. I hope she will not be terrified of blood because she already promised to be a part of the ‘Rogues’.

“K-kakka… erhm… why are you here?” She suddenly woke up and sat in the bed.

“I can’t be in the rented room?” She looked around.

“Did I… lose consciousness?” (K)

“You did, great job. Make sure not to repeat it when we will really need a priest’s help.” I lightly scolded her and after she nodded in consent I started patting her head and caressing her hair.

Fuji~ come here~.” That was enough to make my tails hide between the thighs.

I need to go to… see the flowers.” I made an excuse and walked past Elina.

“Alright, we will go to see some flowers.” She picked me up and pressed to her chest.

“Erhm… I want to go by myself…” I hinted her that her help is not required.

You little cheater~, either you stop lying to me, or I will actually be following each damned step you make. And I will even be watching after you when you p*. That is my last warning~.’ She whispered into my ear and slowly caressed both of my ears to prevent them from being pressed down. After that she put a petrified statue of a fox down and winked at me. I was too terrified to move and after she left immediately returned to the spot I sat at and never moved until the preparations for the departure were done.

First I saw Rin become yandere, now I have Elina. Benet and Kasumi are also showing some stalker habits. I start to fear for my innocence because if this continues I might lose something precious during a night…


The caravan moved out and headed to the first destination, a small town in the nearby forest. It is one of the few places in this kingdom where the trees were not cut down already. They are still in process of clearing the wildlife…

A few bands approached the caravan but after a fighter fly-bying all of them hid without any second thought. The only ones who dared attacking us were monsters. A large group of orcs dared attacking the caravan and I had to send in a flight of dive bombers.

The results were predictable but the monsters continued approaching the caravan. I even had to lift all the dive bombers to the deck.

When we were close to the destination town we saw a pillar of smoke coming from there. By the looks of it, the town is under a siege from the monsters.

Fuji, please, send all your flying machines! The people must be under an attack. I never saw that many monsters gathered in one place, we need to hurry!” Elina started hurrying me.

The first planes to arrive found only an empty town with monsters wandering around its streets. When we finally arrived we saw a bloodbath with a lot of killed people.

[That was not done by those beasts. That was done by someone much more intelligent.]

I thought so and looked at a flayed body of a human, hanging from a lamp post.

28