Ch 77. A new waifu?
922 13 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After parting with Lily I found the tent where we will be quartered and entered it.

“Master, you are late. Did something happen?” Rin started her interrogation.

When I looked around I did not find two people.

“Rin, where are Elina and Kasumi? I thought they will be here as well.”

“They decided to walk around the camp, the purpose is unknown. Don’t worry about them, we are going to properly catch up with the unfulfilled duties.” Her eyes became similar to Elina’s. Judging by how they looked at me I understood what is about to happen.

Master’s tails are the best!” Willow attacked my tails so fast that I did not even see her approaching.

“Don’t be so childish, we also wanted to touch the tails!” Grace tried pushing Willow away but she couldn’t unclench the hands around my fur.

I was just sitting and looking at the circus behind me without any interest. I got used to it after all the time I spent with my harem. Rin was looking at them scornfully while Benet just gave me a cup of milk. I decided not to ask how or where she found milk. I am sure I saw no cows nearby… Better not to think about it.

“What do you think about humans?” I wanted to probe the maids about the possibility of an alliance. They might tell me something useful after staying here for an entire day.

Tails~ fluffy~ don’t care about ‘umans~.” Willow mumbled something from the tails.

“Master is our everything, though I think that Master’s plan is going to benefit from having additional s… servants.” Rin was about to say something scary but corrected herself.

“Well, I know that you like to say and do scary things but can you at least pretend that the question was serious?” She only answered with an enigmatic smile. Even after all the time as female I still don’t get what they think. I shifted my gaze.

“You don’t need to look at me like that, I am not Rin and I am not as jealous.” Benet started making excuses but I already know that she is stalker.

“What do you think about humans?”

“They are… interesting. Not as interesting as Master but I still find them amusing.”

“And the last one.” I looked at Grace who was sitting further away glaring at Willow.

“I don’t care about them. If they serve Master, nice. If they don’t, might as well not exist. We all remember how the humans treated us.” She muttered it and returned to glaring.

“How exciting… well, I am happy to see that you have an opinion about what is going on.” They did not say too much and mostly they were focused on me.


I waited until the midnight and when I walked out of the tent I found Lily tied and gagged. On top of her were Kasumi and Elina. Now I understood what Rin meant back then...

“Here she comes, our little cheater. Your new sweetheart is here as well.” Elina looked at me with her gentle smile.

“Well, she wanted to talk about something.” I decided not to jealous her even more.

Kakka, can I be considered… erhm… your… p-primary! L-like the first!” Kasumi is in her own world again. She was learning from Elina, and the things she already learned were not the good ones.

“Untie her please, I will interrogate her myself.”

“With us behind you, that’s what you meant?” (E)

“I meant what I meant. Now do untie her and go inside.” Normally I would yield to mother Eli but not today.

What is going on?” Kasumi was not able to follow the flow of conversation so she needed some help.

Are you a good girl?

Y-yes!” She straightened herself.

As a good fiancée you should be obedient to your husband, right?

Yes, Kakka!” (K)

Now be a good girl and untie the girl you are sitting on.” Kasumi’s face darkened but after my motivating words she decided to obey.

They untied Lily and walked inside the tent.

Thank you!” The princess prostrated in front of me and I was about to call the kidnappers back when she understood what I want.

I offer you my loyalty and assistance.” I looked at her like at a piece of s*. She is indeed worthy of this look. I can’t remember a single time when she was looking like a princess.

Before you refuse, I am the first princess of the kingdom! I have a huge influence at the court, I have access to the top secrets of our state! And the most important one, I have the right of inheritance and will be considered rightful heir if there are no sons claiming the throne!” She raised her voice and I wouldn’t be surprise if the entire camp already knows about our talk and its contents.

“I will not mess around with a crazy girl like you. Can you finally go away and leave me to my rest?” She is too crazy to risk my a* helping her around, not to mention that I already have a pocket duchess and for now I have no use for a pocket queen.

“My offer is not withdrawn, my Lady. I am yours to command at any moment! Just call for me when I am needed!”

I watched her go away and finally breathed out. While normally I would be happy to have another girl in love with me, she is too disgusting for my taste. I wonder if I’d feel different if she was an arrogant and domineering princess…

Before going to sleep I decided to ask another person, whose opinion should be considered before making the final decision.

Lily?
  • I agree with Fuji, she is creepy. Votes: 4 28.6%
  • She is not that bad, also she can be useful. Votes: 9 64.3%
  • She is so nice, Fuji missed her catch. Votes: 1 7.1%
Total voters: 14 · This poll was closed on Oct 25, 2020 08:53 AM.
19