V2 Ch 5. A birdcage
601 42 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was surprising to find out that I was about to be kidnapped. I might’ve believed that the two adventurers can do this but my vigilance surely was lowered for the coachman.

I cautiously peeped. The coachman carried the girl, while one of the adventurers picked up her companion. The other pervert tried lifting me but could not. This is not because I am fat, mind you.

“S*, her b* weight a lot.” He almost groped me but his friend reminded him.

“If you touch her b* before me, I’ll break a couple of your bones. Take her and let’s go.”

She’s f* heavy! I can’t lift her!

Meanwhile, I found a weird setting ‘Real mass’ which is turned on… I already have a good idea how to use it.

The lecherous duet stopped quarreling and the second adventurer approached me.

ARE YOU F* JOKING?!” He lifted me up with no issues.

“But I’m serious, man! She was heavier than a f* bear!”

I was returned to the ground and the first bastard tried lifting me up.

HA-HA-HA-HA!” His friend looked at him struggling and instead of helping was just laughing his lungs out at this scene.

They switched a couple of times until the second man starting rolling on the ground and laughing. Even the coachman was laughing hard at the poor bastard. Of course, the one who was laughed at soon erupted. All three of them started talking with their fists and soon it turned into free-for-all. While they were beating each other I only regretted not having popcorn. Soon they were done beating each other and returned to the problem of having to carry me.


I was carried further than the carriage was parked. It took around ten minutes to reach another carriage, filled not with grain but with cages. After the ‘guards’ left I looked around. There were more than a dozen of cages but only three were occupied. Some of the cages were reinforced with additional metal but mine was even more extraordinary. It was fully made of thick metal tubes and might even be used to contain a bear. Perhaps my show off really made them worried about my abilities. I decided to wait for what will happen next.

The kidnappers did not show up until the morning and I was getting bored of the waiting. Right when they showed up I waved them and smiled. Their faces were priceless.

What are you smiling at?” They were a bit confused that I was smiling while I was locked.

“Do you think this much is enough to save you~?” I decided to make them understand that the cage is not to lock me away from them but to lock them away from me.

“Ha-ha, if you think you can get out of here, then be my guest!” The coachman turned from a gentleman into a lustful piece of a swine.

Funny thing, they did not take away my stiletto.

PING

I used the stiletto as a punch and made a large hole in the lock. The faces of the men turned pale.

I~ stay~ here~ only~ because~ I~ am~ bored~.” The poor bastards were white from fear. Meanwhile, the other two woke up.

Where are we?! What happened?!” The poor girl started crying.

“Calm down, they can’t do anything. As long as they behave~.” I winked at the men and they stepped back. Right after I lost interest they ran away.

If you won’t return in one hour, then you might as well start digging your own graves!” I shouted at their backs.

While it was funny to bully the bullies, I needed to calm down the other captives.

What happened?” The girl stopped crying.

“In short, you were drugged and carried here.” The girl’s eyes widened in shock.

“And how can you know it?” A deep FEMALE voice asked me. Now it was my turn to stare in shock.

“Don’t you look at me like that! It is your fault we ended up here!” The escort continued accusing me for whatever reason.

“I might as well open the lock and make my way out of here.” I showed them the pierced lock.

“Then do it! Yes, right! Leave us here! What an honorable deed!” The badmouthing continued and I was on the brink of actually doing that.

Shut up!” (G)

My lady?!

How can you blame the Miss if you too failed to do anything?!” The girl was going on a rampage.

Oh my, this is getting tiresome…” I tried to find a somewhat comfortable pose to take a nap. Considering that I know no other ways to skip time I can only sleep here.

“My lady, just look at her! If she was actually capable of anything she would already free us!” The brawny kept acting on my nerves.

“Please, Miss, can you open the cages?” The girl pleaded me.

“I should not.”

“My lady, I am sure she is working with the kidnappers!” My patience was at zero.

Miss, can you p-please explain why?” (G)

“If we just run away, won’t the kidnappers just capture other people? When they return I have no doubt they will bring something else to assist them. Do you see where I am going?”

Brilliant… I will just have to protect two ladies…” The escort was just beating her head against the bars.

“Alright, ladies, shall we wait for them, or you want to try escaping by yourself?

10