‘A side story of darkness and a cat’ No 5.
444 33 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Common sense

I tried hard to understand when I will encounter allies. I walked for several days but I did not see even a single car, not to mention allied ships. The area I am currently passing is not even close to any body of water.

“When will we arrive?” I asked the people I travel with.

“If my memory serves me correctly we should encounter a town tomorrow.” The third man responded to me immediately, I remembered that he has pretty face.

The conversation ended immediately.

“Hey, now that we spent a few days side by side, can you tell us your name?” The mustache guy wanted to know my name but I did not understand why.

“Do I need to do that?”

It is common sense to at least know who you are talking to…” He was disheartened.

“I am Kuronami. Please, take care of me.” I did my best to repeat the phrase that the other girls say when they greet somebody for the first time.

“Nice to meet you!” Every one of them greeted me.

“She has foreign name, it can mean only one thing… She came from a land far away to be married to a king but because of the bandits she is now here!” I looked in the direction of the speaker and saw the mustache guy.

“Just… just pretend you don’t know him…” The female asked me to forget about him.

“Understood.”

Hey!” The mustache guy called me.

“Hello, I am Kuronami. Please, take care of me.”

WHAT?!” For an unknown reason all of them were surprised but they said that it is common sense…

And you are saying that I fell from the moon!

I think she completely lacks common sense…

“We should keep walking, otherwise we will not arrive by tomorrow.” I reminded them that they stand still for too long.

4