V2 Ch 36. A wild blonde appears
368 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The first day was about us getting (re)acquainted with the teachers and learning the semester’s schedule. I was not surprised by the class rooms. They were just filled with school desks and had some paintings. A stereotypical rich school with nothing worthy of a note. After the lunchtime began we headed at the restaurant. Yes, this school has an actual restaurant and there is a large menu to satisfy any noble demand. The scholarship appears to be covering the majority of food expenses but the rich and powerful are commonly buying the food with their own money. Because we two are dirt poor we have to use the scholarship.

Our meals are plain and simple so we could only lament and eat.

“I was thinking. Who that garbage was?” I asked Lilith.

“Ah, don’t mind him. He is my fiancé. I never agreed to this but my parents were on the seventh heaven when I was proposed to.” [Kill… kill… kill…]

“Oh my, is that so… Will you acquaint us?” [Kill… kill… kill…]

You don’t have to hide it… I hate him too.” [Why can’t I have you as my waifu…?]

We ‘happily’ ate our meal when a person appeared out of nowhere.

Evereyn! Here you are! Do you think you can stop me just by disappearing?!” A blonde with curly hair approached us with a tray.

Get lost…” Lilith was irritated.

You dare ordering me around?! You are just a baron’s daughter! You should be grateful I even talk to you!” The blonde does not understand that Lilith’s social status is not important because she is my goddess.

Haaaaaaaaa…” Lilith was looking like she was pulling out her hair.

“Miss, if you have so much free time then why don’t you spend it studying? Picking catfights is not going to do anything useful.”

And who are you?! Present yourself!” Now I wanted to follow Lilith’s lead…

Hm! If you don’t want to present yourself then you will be obliged after I do so. I am Charlotte de Terahan! I allow you to talk to me. Ho-ho-ho!” She is starting to make me angry.

“Very well, I am Her Majesty’s faithful servant. You may call me Delight.”

Are you a commoner? You don’t have a family name!” She was confused.

“Oh my, this name was bestowed to me by Her Majesty. This name is above any family name in importance. I just see no use in using it.”

Erh… right… Erhm… Wait! Who are you to talk to me so casually! I did not allow you to do so! Now I allow it!” [What… the… f*…?]

“Hey, Evereyn! Did you finally crawl out of your crib? I never thought you would try to find yourself a company. Ho-ho-ho~!” This Charlotte was mocking Lilith right in the middle of the restaurant but nobody even tried stopping her.

“Speaking of which, Miss Charlotte must have had a reason to come here.” I reminded her that she was here for a reason.

“Ah, right! I wanted to remind you [Lilith], that you will not have my husband! Never ever! Farewell!” The Charlotte hurricane disappeared as suddenly as she arrived. When I looked around I saw that she just sat at a table with other rich girls and occasionally glanced at our table.

What a b*… She constantly harasses me and whenever I end up seeing her she provokes me.” Lilith grits her teeth.

“Poor girl, I can comfort you, if you want.” [Tits, come here!]

Why can’t this b* be as nice as you are…” Lilith moved her seat closer to me and comforted my arm.


For an ‘unknown’ reason Lilith had to leave the table for some time. Casus relinquendi is ‘flower viewing’. It is surely not the same as what one may think because beautiful girls don’t use the toilet. I am beautiful and I never used it.

Hey!” Not again…

Hey, I am talking to you!” Just ignore her…

Hey! Don’t ignore me! I am talking to you! You should feel honored that I am talking to you!” Lilith, please, hurry!

I did not pay her attention until Lilith returned. Charlotte did not see her return so she continued.

Please… just look at me! At least pretend I am here!” Charlotte was on the brink of crying.

“Hey, can you leave Miss Delight alone? You are now pestering both of us.” Lilith was displeased to say the least.

It is none of your business Evereyn! I am here to invite her to be my follower! If you have any problems with this then just leave my husband alone and you can join my clique as well! Ho-ho-ho!” Both Lily’s and mine eyes twitched.

Can you let us finish the lunch?” I tried to be gentle and I did not even hear an evident sarcasm in my tone.

“My offer still stands! Find me when you are ready to join my clique! Ho-ho-ho!” The Charlotte hurricane 2.0 disappeared.

“What will we do next?” I asked my tits.

“The next lesson is theoretical magic and it will be an actual lesson, unlike the previous…” She sighed but I was a bit anticipating what I will learn.

4