‘A side story of darkness and a cat’ No 13.
298 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inspiration Pt 2.

I don’t know who dared scamming our silly catkin but at least I know they will regret doing it.

We swiftly approached the presumed location of the ‘guy’ and I peeked from behind a corner.

He’s there. A f* who sells all kinds of junk to naïve customers. This one should be the scammer we’re looking for.

So, Lady general, any ideas how we’ll make him return the money?’ (PF)

Yes, how about we go, apprehend him and then beat him ‘till he gives us a refund? Then we’ll go and buy her some proper paint. Plan?

Plan.’ Everybody agreed so we headed there.

The guy noticed us immediately and started advertising us the c* he sells.

Do you have some paint?” He paled but immediately continued advertising.

An hour ago you sold our feline friend a kit. We’d like a refund.

“Sorry but she bought it fair and square. No refunds.” He smirked at us when he saw town guards nearby.

Alright… I see… So, men, HOLD HIM!” We apprehended him at once.

HELP ME!!!” While he was screaming left and right the men lifted him so it would be easier to beat him.

PUNCH – PUNCH – PUNCH

AAAA!! HELP! HELP ME!!! AAAA!!!

“What’re you doing? Kick him in the b* ‘till he refunds. Simplicity itself!” (LN)

NO! NO! NO!

KICK

AAAAAA!!!

I did not hesitate to kick him as hard as I could. That girl is the last person to understand she is scammed yet he still dared doing it!

What are you doing?! Release that man at once!” The guards rushed to us.

To be continued…

2