‘A side story of darkness and a cat’ No 21.
285 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"The best ingredient is the most expensive

‘Thank you, you really helped everyone here.’ (LN)

‘Come on!’ (PF)

‘Yes, let’s stop talking about this idiot’s big mouth.’ (F)

‘You too?!’ (PF)

‘Thanks again, you jinxed our lives.’ (MG)

I have no idea why everyone is so agitated. If the information is correct then we should not encounter any serious resistance.

[[[Deliver me a dragon egg. If you encounter an adult dragon, might as well take some ham from it.]]]

The task is simple so I don’t see why they would be concerned.

After moving through a forest we walked into a mountain slope. I tried climbing it and as it appears my evasion also allows me to quickly scale the rocks.

Everyone was looking at me in confusion.

“We need to hurry. We must not delay the mission.” Those civilians never understand that time is of the essence…

I did not understand how someone could enjoy climbing the mountains but at least that experience now came in handy as I was done climbing and soon saw a large construction made of branches.

S*, let’s get out of here before the parents return.’ (PF)

Maybe we should not touch it…?” (MG)

“Everything should be alright, there are no targets on my radar.” I picked up a large egg and prepared to climb down.

Oh, right… I forgot she is an alien…” (MG)

The way down was a bit harder as my view was obstructed and my hand were busy holding the egg.

On our way back we heard some weird noises coming from the mountain but everyone pretended to not hear them so it must be something ordinary for them. That is why I ignored the sounds.

2