‘The wind’s side story of withered blossom’ No 2.
275 8 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Endless sea

WRRRRUUUUM

I spent an entire day moving in one direction. Several times I sent bombers with external fuel tanks to scout even further ahead. I even sent one plane on a suicide mission to fly until it spends all of the fuel.

It was just an endless desert. A dune behind a dune which is in a shadow of another dune.

And the sand.

That damned sand gets everywhere. I even had to ground the entire air group to install air filters. Otherwise their engines could not work properly.

I was fine. Well, instead of suffering under the scorching sun I just covered myself with the umbrella and untied the kimono. I might get a bit of tan but at least I won’t be sweating.

If those crones would be here, they would tell me that I am unable to solve this much. And also they would burn everything because they like it.

VROOOM

One Reppu separated from its flight and dived to the ground.

One hop and I was high in the air.

One night and I was approaching another oasis.

I jumped off near the oasis and sent the fighters to search through the area. Soon the first results were delivered.

So… there are animals here…? Looks like they are too big to sustain themselves naturally. Not to mention that there are too many of them.”

I saw a large number of wooly animals which grouped near dense vegetation.

Suddenly, they started running. They just ran in any direction they could find.

After a plane descended I confirmed that there are two large animals, which were chasing after the wooly animals.

And, there was a torch.

2