‘The wind’s side story of withered blossom’ No 3. (Updated)
274 4 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Everything I saw was corrected, the SS chapter is now somewhat standard. Cheers!

"Food chain"

When the moonlight illuminated the oasis I saw a scene of hunt.

Two animals were chasing after a large group of animals. At first I was only curious to see what I can find out of it. However, after a torch appeared out of nowhere my curiosity was attracted there.

Inside dense vegetation, be it a grove or a huge bush, one torch lit up and soon was followed by many other torches.

In a few moments the torches moved out of the vegetation and began grouping in the way of the predators.

The beings that were trying to oppose the hunt were humanoid but further study is necessary to understand who or what they are.

Four dive bombers were lifted to the flight deck and waited for their turn to take off.

After a flight of fighters had switched, the dive bombers were launched and started circling above the oasis.

Meanwhile, I was watching at what is going on.

The humanoids were desperately fighting against the beasts that dedicated all of their attention to smaller but easily accessible pray.

Out of the initial 20, the humanoids had only 7 left. They were not using firearms but had some sort of a way to use fire and ice from the distance. Perhaps it is magic.

It would be the only logical conclusion that I am no longer on Earth.

Whatever.

I sent the fighters to scatter everyone. As the predators ran away, the dive bombers began attack.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

It was over in a moment. Four craters and 4 humanoids searching for cover. I have no idea if I killed somebody but nobody would blame me. Especially if I make my appearance in the morning.

For now, it is time to sleep.

2