‘The wind’s side story of withered blossom’ No 6. (Updated)
293 15 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I was released so here are the updates to the SS chapters. The actual chapters will start tomorrow.

Survive, adapt, enjoy

[Wake up!]

My peaceful sleep was suddenly interrupted.

"Are you alright? You had a nightmare?" The elven scout looked at me when I jumped out of the sleeping bag.

"Ummm."

"Come here." It was nice to be comforted by a female. The fat hairballs do not count.

After the caravan protection group, which failed its duty, was done refilling water and gathering the surviving pack animals we moved out and are in the middle of the desert once again.

I just slept for an hour but I was rudely awoken by a voice out of nowhere. It appears that nobody but me can hear it.

The warrior and the ba-whatever were leading the caravan, the scout is here with me, babysitting on the move, and the priest is riding a beast further from the caravan to search for any problems around.

Those people appear to be used to this lifestyle so they might be similar to nomadic tribes.

"Onee-chan, are you always moving back and forth with the caravans?"

"Well, yes. We make stops in the towns at the edge of the desert but their life is too alien to us." (S)

If they are nomads it should mean there are more than one group of them, and wherever there is a chance...

Onee-chan, are you protecting the caravans from beasts?

Not only…” (S)

"Have you encountered raiders as well?" I asked while preparing aircraft.

"You mean bandits? Yeah, those are pain in the... I mean they are bad people. Don’t worry, we will protect you." I could only giggle and launch scout aircraft.

The main wave will be launched under ‘better’ circumstances.

2