V2 Ch 85. Forest playground
249 3 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For a week I was constantly split between the female population of the land I own.

For example, because of how Catalina had to discuss each and every change with me, I often could be seen near her tent. The same goes for the rest of the girls.

Xera too was trying to keep my attention on herself. After the initial excitement died out and the routine tasks were dealt with and delegated to the hired workforce, she became bored and her way of dealing with it…

GYAAAA!” (X)

Ding

Ping-Pew

Clang

Just why on Earth would you want to fight me?

“Because it’s fun!” (X)

IT CAN BE FUN FOR A COUPLE OF TIMES BUT NOT AFTER AN ENTIRE WEEK! Find yourself something else to do!!!

Sorry, can’t hear you!” (X)

Clang

Ping-Ping

[Sometimes I do worry if she is a battle maniac…]

Don’t get dis… Arrrgh! Damn it!” I casually blocked her attack and kicked her legs.

“I won, did I?” I pointed the stiletto at her.

Yeah. The next time I will aim for win!” (X)

You said that yesterday, and a day prior to that, and…

Shut up. M’lady is waiting for you~.” (X)

Every second I am not caught by Catalina or by Xera, the hunt begins. Lilith and Charlotte try to catch me. It’s not like I am not enjoying it but I just have no time for myself.

Miss Delight…” [And here comes the salvation!]

“Oh my, be so kind to tell me how I can help you.”

T-the wooden planks are too thick… I am not sure they can be made thinner.” (Ca)

“Then let us go and take a look.”


When we arrived to the sawmill, Catalina measured the lumber to show what she meant. The planks were just a centimeter thicker than planned but if we were to use them in the construction as they are, we would have a lot of corners and connections that stick out, which might hurt the gentle carefree birds flying around.

We can either correct the plans, or ask the carpenter to thin the planks.” (Ca)

“I guess we will have to work with what we have. How much time would it take to rework the plan?

It will only take a day.” (Ca)

“Nice to know it, please do make the necessary changes. Thank you for your hard work.”

The very moment I turned around, I was captured.

“Miss Delight, Miss Delight! You promised to take me to the river!” (L)

“I am going to be the first. You already were the first yesterday!” (C)

Silence, Vixen! Don’t forget I let you be the first for two days in row!” (L)

It is your duty to let me be the first.” (C)

One more catfight and I will ship both of you back to the academy for the duration of the construction works.” They immediately calmed down.

“Lily, please do come here.” She stuck her tongue out at Charlotte.


Lilith cheerfully ran forward. Normally one would try relaxing when in the forest. A fresh breeze and lush vegetation are a great way to distract one’s mind from the routine and problems.

However, I need to be wary of Lilith’s moves. I don’t want her to fall, and on this ‘road’ she can trip at any moment.

Miss Delight, are you alright? Are you troubled with something?” (L)

But of course I am. You barely look at where you are going.

Sorry~! And she still does not try to be cautious!

Aside from a couple of times she lost her balance, we arrived safely.

Lilith slipped out of her dress and in a newborn’s outfit jumped into the river.

Xera will claim me to be pervert but THEY are worth it.

Unlike Lily, I did not release my inner child and instead broke off a branch and turned it into a makeshift fishing rod. I made the necessary preparations, like setting up the wood for campfire.

After I was done, I quietly sat at the shore and fished.


After an hour, my only catch was the infamous Lilyfish which grabbed the bait three times, of which she got off the hook two times and one time dragged me into the water and started splashing me with her fins. Of course, I could not not win against her and now I am carrying my trophy out of the water.

Ha-ha-ha~! Put me down~!” Her wet skin was glinting under the sunshine.

I sat her near an unlit campfire and covered her with the cloak while I was lighting the fire.

“I love playing like that with you~!” (L)

“I too love spending my time with you.” I sincerely smiled.

H-hey… Miss Delight, are you… well…” (L)

What is it?

M-m-m…” (L)

“???”

MARRY ME!” (L)

[What…?]

How will Delight respond?
  • She will accept immediately. Votes: 4 33.3%
  • She will refuse but will be persuaded. Votes: 8 66.7%
  • She will refuse immediately. Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 12 · This poll was closed on Mar 26, 2021 08:25 AM.
2