V2 Ch 86. Bridal fever
316 24 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lilith and I were sitting near a campfire in an awkward silence.

She just proposed to me and now my mind is a complete mess…

[YOU IDIOT!!! YOU ARE A MINDLESS PIECE OF S*!!! JUST HOW?! HOW COULD YOU MISS IT?! IT WAS SO EVIDENT!!!]

I-if you are conflicted about the legality of it… I was given permission…” (L)

B-by whom…?

His Majesty signed a special law, permitting our marriage.” She looked at me with expectation.

I was thinking if I do have feelings for her. After all, I don’t want her to regret her decision.

I… I cannot answer at once… it is too big of a leap for me…

Cherry is going to do the same. Just remember that I was the first to ask to be your wife, so I should be the main wife.” She crossed her arms and nodded in satisfaction.

Then there is no helping it… Still, are you sure? It is not something that can be cancelled when you grow tired of it.

“Do not worry, I had a few MONTHS to plan everything for our marriage. Cherry too.” (L)

“Speaking of whom, why were you fighting?

It~ is~ your~ task~ to~ understand~.” (L)

Wait, you only fought for ‘who is the main wife’?!

That was fast.” She taunted me.

I have my moments…

M-my D-dear… can you princess-carry me back…?” She became red like a good tomato, just like in the old times.

“Not in this dress, of course.” I looked at the voluptuous naked parts which showed from under the cloak.

I am not against it~.” (L)

Yet I am. Xera will skin me alive should we return like that. Not to mention your mom will not like it.

“Mother will be glad to know we will marry.” It is not worth mentioning I was unsure of that.

Reluctantly she put on her dress but still wanted to be carried back.


When we were close to the camp I heard even breaths. She fell asleep and comfortably snuggled to me.

The first person to meet us was the overwatch dog.

She is wet. And I don’t remember her having swimming clothes.” (X)

Well…

If you’ve done something inappropriate before the marriage…” (X)

Wait a second…

Ah, right. The Dumbass was not informed beforehand. Everyone in the Universe knows but you are an alien from hell-knows-where, so having your eyes opened does not apply to you.” (X)

Well…

Well you. After you deliver Milady, go to the pier. Miss de Terehan is waiting for you there. Good luck… Miss…” (X)

I heeded her unexpected advice.


Ha! You are finally here!” Charlotte was sitting at the wooden pier where ships unload food and materials. When I approached closer, she stood up and covered her mouth with a fan.

Oh, the nobles viscountess Charlotte…

N-no! S-stopIt is too embarrassing and weird…” (C)

“Cherry, if I got what you are waiting for correctly…” She blushed.

J-just say that. I am ready. Ho-ho-ho~!” (C)

“Charlotte de Terehan, will you marry me?”

S-S-SO EMBARRASSING!!!” She covered her reddened face with both the fan and the sleeves.

Your answer?

Y-y-yeash… Uuuuu!!!” In a moment she crossed the gap between us and the crying girl hid her face in my chest.

When the initial tears stopped flowing…

Can I be selfish…?’ [Were you not…?]

Of course, I did not voice it.

“As long as you want it. Whether you want to be protected like a princess, I will protect you with my armor and guns.

Whether you want to show how brave and confident you are, I will support you.

Sob

Whether you want to show your vulnerable side, I will be right beside you.

And I will always shower you with love.

Soon I had the second sleeping girl in my arms. This one is a bit lighter as she has less difference in size between her torso and her waist.


In the hut I put down Charlotte right beside Lilith.

“I want to be carried like those two~.” (X)

Then come here.

Hmm?! Ah, to hell with it. Pick me up and carry around!” I was dumbfounded but still picked her up.


Muscular.

You know what? I’d better tell how perverted you are to Madame.” (X)

And also a board…’ She grabbed my braid and started pulling it. She did not put any force into doing it, she just showed the intent.

Fine, fine… We can go and enjoy Lily’s bosom together."

Slap

Xera lightly slapped me.

“Joke about me how much you want but don’t ya f* dare talk about Milady in such a way. She has so much more good sides to her. Why do I even say it to someone who knows her so well…” (X)

Ha-ha-ha! Thank you for the compliment? Are we returning, or you want to be carried for a bit longer?” She made herself comfortable in my arms and shook her shoulders.

I guess there is no helping it.

3