V2 Ch 95. Raise the anchor, battlecruiser is plotting its course!
256 3 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Good news, the new chapter is here and soon V2 will be finished!

I slept well, despite being tortured for a few hours. When I woke up I saw on the radar that there are ships in the harbor, and they are preparing to move. The exact data is not available but at least the search radar gave some information before dying.

I shook three sleeping girls which pinned me to the bed.

Mmmm… Dear, kiss me…” Lily sleep talked.

“Wake up! I am suffoca…” Lily sleep hugged me and my face was pushed into… Well, if previously I was trying to breath in comfortably, now I am trying my best to just breathe.

The first to rescue me was Xera.

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!” (X)

Good morning to you too. Save me.” I managed to turn my head and that was enough to be able to talk.

Tch… I will show it only once.” She crawled onto the bed and stood on all fours above us. Xera poked Lilith’s left underboob and…

MYAAAA!!!” I was almost thrown off the bed but the buffer of the villainess and the maid prevented the worst outcome.

WHAT WAS THAT?!” Charlotte was sitting like a scared wet kitten and wept.

Francis only covered herself with the sheet and while we all were in confusion, she dressed herself and by the time we calmed down, we already had our breakfast brought in, the fresh bedclothes were prepared, and all dresses were ready to be worn.

“Thank you, Francis! You are the best!” The maid blushed but stoically stood on stand-by.

When we were dressed and filled with food, I gathered everybody.

“The kingdom’s fleet seems to have moved out. We might be setting sail soon. Pack the stuff, girls.”


Of course, the first thing I did was searching for the king or the prime minister.

The first to be found was the king, who tried to sneak into the dining room before greeting me. Just as I was about to catch him off guard, I had the hem of my cloak gripped.

What do you need?” It was the girl in glasses.

I wanted to know…

They did. Now go away and stop being an eyesore. Don’t forget what you promised me.” She let go of my cloak and followed the king.

As I had no further questions I returned to the bedroom and saw that everything was already prepared.

When I glanced at the suitcases and then at my wives, they avoided the eye contact, unlike Francis.

I am the last person to condemn you.” Said I, as I grabbed my suitcase.


At the harbor we walked into a huge group of people, all dressed in different clothes. Those must be the diplomats mentioned by the king.

Among those men I saw the duke. And he saw me.

“Madame, good morning.” (D)

“Good morning to you, sir. What is going on?

“All of the foreign diplomats that were near the capital were invited. Is there a way to bring them to the ship?” (D)

No. If they want to come aboard, then those sacks of fat can climb the board via a rope ladder. I will only carry my skeleton crew.”

What about me?” (D)

“But of course.”

Weirdly enough, when the diplomats were informed of the demands, they did not refuse to oar in a small boat and climb 7 meters. They were too eager to see the ship.

I had to wait several hours until they all arrived. Neither of them was let to move a centimeter away from the piece of deck they stood on.

“Welcome aboard. Neither of you is actually welcome but as long as you behave…

There are some rules and they are not to be broken. I have no issues with throwing you out so keep those rules in mind.

First, NEVER COME OUTSIDE IF YOU WERE ORDERED TO STAY INSIDE. Second, you can only enter the specified places. If you want to rest, then help yourselves on the floor. Third, do not touch weapons, valves, machinery, pipes, and actually anything that does not look completely and absolutely like something that can be touched by the likes of you.

And finally, unless you want to be turned into a bloody mist, don’t climb inside the main guns. You can guess which ones they are.

Now, go inside this room and stay there. You can walk around this part of the deck but I bear no responsibility for those who fall off the ship, or end up drenched in sea water.”

Some diplomats grumbled about the unfair terms but the chance to see the technological marvel, that is me, has overweighed all of the issues.

After several rings of the bell I started accelerating.

AH-OO-GAH

Now, to the even better news. Those who read my joke notes could even remember this topic. I am 'a bit' tired with this novel. It is not hiatus yet but I will decrease the frequency of V3 updates. Meanwhile, those who did not vote for a new novel can do so in the ch 90. The votes do affect my decision. Stay tuned!

Should I make teasers for the novel suggestions?
  • Yes Votes: 12 92.3%
  • No Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't care Votes: 1 7.7%
Total voters: 13 · This poll was closed on Apr 9, 2021 09:17 AM.
0