‘The wind’s side story of withered blossom’ No 14.
227 7 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The carrier that cried sandhound

[WAKE UP!]

Whaaa!!!

“Fuji, what’s wrong?” (P)

Just why can’t I wake up properly? Without having somebody shout into my ears?

Onee-chan, I had a nightmare…” The priest’s face twitched for a second but she still hugged me and patted my back.

It looks like the affection levels need to be increased.

I looked around and confirmed we are in the middle of nowhere. To my left there is sand, to my right there is sand, to my front… to my back… below me… I only see no sand above me but it is still on me…

I hate sand…

Why?” (P)

It gets everywhere…” I was holding back the urge to temporarily become an exhibitionist.

“Don’t worry, soon we will reach the town. There is a good hot bath.” (P)

Speaking of which, I have no idea where this town is, as my patrol schedule was disrupted.

We traveled for more than two days and slept only on the backs of the pack animals, only to reach an oasis and rest there properly.

I waited until everybody went to sleep and found a good place.

Fuji?!” I heard shouting. I had a thought cross my mind but I decided that it is too early.

I prematurely launched another Suisei and had it land further away. It will try to guide them to the town, just in case.

Fuji, where are you?!” (S)

When I sneaked closer to the caravaneers I decided to scare the scout. I creeped closer and closer, and then…

You little…” Before I could react I had my ears pulled to the sides and almost tied below my chin…

I FOUND HER!!!” And with this, the scout pulled me by the ears until we reached the camp…

Ithurtsithurtsithurts!

But I started crying only after we arrived.

1