‘The wind’s side story of withered blossom’ No 15.
283 31 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Isekai carrier arrives to the town

12 hours after we continued travel, I confirmed what I expected. The caravaneers lost the trail, so my Suisei showed them where to go. While they were suspicious of this sudden help, I was not under their suspicion. Currently.

A few days later we left the desert. What I mean is that there was not only sand everywhere but also some grass here and there. The town they are looking for is nearby, so I finally relaxed, as the caravaneers’ stupidity will not interfere with my plans.

I could only scout the town during the nighttime and have only vague understanding of its layout. So, my task is to search throughout it and make sure I will find everything that can surprise me.

Onee-chan, are we there yet…?” I have one more thing required to achieve my goal.

“Wait a bit longer, we are almost there…” (S)

10 minutes later.

Onee-chan, are we there yet…?

Just wait a bit longer…” (S)

10 minutes later.

Onee-chan…

JUST WAIT A BIT LONGER.” (S)

But I will…” I fidgeted to show the current reason.

STOP THE CARAVAN!” (S)

After I was relieved, we continued.

Of course, there was a bit of a reason to make the caravan stop. While we were on our way, the Reppu scout reported that the entrance to the town is empty and there are no wagons there. But currently there is a long queue of several merchant caravans. We will have to wait for a couple of days just to enter.

What the… why are we so unlucky…?” (W)

“We will need to set up a camp… They are not going to pass through soon.” (P)

I did my best to hide my delight. For now, I lied down to sleep through the day.

The actual chapters' release might be postponed. I am trying to finish all 3 of them to have the ending and the volume decided before posting them. I want them to have a proper ending, not a hurried end because of the volume, and not an oversized ch 100 because I could not fit everything.

Just bear with the waiting.

0