‘The wind’s side story of withered blossom’ No 17.
466 22 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The oil that greases her.

I asked about every known dungeon and tomb in this entire region. The clerk willingly shared this information after an hour of torture.

With a nice map and the required data, he was left in the office and I headed back the same way I came.

I decided not to use the plane trick again so I had to sneak past the guards on the wall. Douse the torches on a small part of the wall and mask yourself with magic – no guard would notice you.

STOP!

Well, nobody noticed who exactly I am.

The morning.

Gulp-gulp-gulp

Waa! Yummy~!” I drank some fresh milk, bought with some money from a shady deal.

“Do you want some more?” The scout gave me another helping of fresh milk.

It is bad to think I am that bad. I was just drinking the results of milking the pack animals. Considering that I am the only one who needs milk, everybody was happy to ease the burden of lactating animals.

The actual shady deal happened later, when I sold some pricy things to one of the caravans nearby in exchange for a good map. I did not forget to anonymously notify the guards about the deal.

No! Wait! I did not do that!’ I was studying the map and cross-referencing the found locations with the information I have.

Fuji, what are you doing?” (P)

Onee-chan, I am looking at this picture book! Do you want to read it to me~?” I showed the illusion. The priest’s face twitched and she silently backed away.

Meanwhile, the final briefing for the Ryusei squadrons was performed.

I can’t wait to bear the results of my handiwork. In archeological sense, I mean!

Though I won’t be against a magic sword, or two…

3