‘The wind’s side story of withered blossom’ No 23.
268 13 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dead silence

You little brat!!!

The past 10 minutes were filled with the nagging of the scout. She kept on lecturing me about running away and other things. I am already used to Onee-chan lecturing me for a few hours, so this much is just boring.

At least the scout is less boring than the digested furballs.

The scolding went on and on…

[WAKE UP!]

I jolted.

It looks like I fell asleep. Of course, the caravaneers covered me with some cloth to avoid me getting a heatstroke.

Sometimes I wonder why they are so nice to me.

I looked around, and then saw them…

… fighting a huge mummy.

Small fireballs, swords, and bow were barely enough to damage the creepy undead. The only weapon that did some damage was the huge crossbow of the dwarf.

Instead of rushing into the fight I observed the mummy’s movements until I understood its attack patterns. Simple and unrefined.

I threw a foxfire at it. My magic fire did more damage than this world’s magic so I started pounding the mummy with the foxfires.

Even an enemy this stupid understood who is the actual threat here.

CRAAAAH!

It rushed at me, ignoring the desperate attempts of the warrior.

When this mess of rotten flesh and bandages was near me, I used the naginata to spike it.

The mummy pierced itself and got stuck on the blade. I nimbly jumped onto its back and aimed the guns.

BANG BANG

Two armor piercing shots broke the mummy’s back and the undead was returned to its normal state of ‘dead forever’.

I showed the caravaneers ‘V’ sign and chirped.

Onee-chan, am I a good girl~?

1