‘The wind’s side story of withered blossom’ No 29.
226 7 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Brutal opposition

After the napalm burned, and the scorched ground was free from the undead, I continued my victorious march.

I walked through the burned bodies that piled up. The few not-completely-dead bodies were decapitated with the naginata.

Unlike the fat w*s, I at least have something to protect myself, while they can only boink the enemies away with their fat.

When I finally entered the mansion’s territory, I heard the caravaneers approaching.

What happened…?” (S)

“Nothing.” I pointed at the ashes on the ground and continued towards the prize.

Then, the ground started trembling. A huge paw appeared from the fountain the middle of the garden.

A huge zombie dragon unburied itself.

ROOOOOAAAR

The dive bombers on stand by were launched immediately. The remaining Suisei and Ryusei flights were rapidly armed with 800kg bombs.

The bombers rolled and dived from above, dropping their light payload at the enemy.

BOOM BOOM

BANG Bang Bang

I opened fire at the undead dragon, and rushed forward.

Seeing that it was pushed down by the explosions, I wanted to kill it with my own hands. To forever show the freak yandere that I am superior.

ROOOAAAR

The dragon opened its maw and spewed fire, which I countered with the fire of my own.

In my eyes were only the two of us: the hunter, and the prey.

My instincts were kindled by its trembling and fear.

YAAAAAAARGH!!!” With a courageous war cry (pitiful squeak) I rushed at its head, and aimed my blade at its insides.

I clearly saw its jaws that opened in a desperate attempt to stop me, yet, the Suisei were already diving, and my naginata was about to bite in the dragon’s flesh…

2