‘Four sisters’ No 2.
241 5 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
'Four sisters' are a collection of oneshots, barely connected by a plot.

Breathe in… Breathe out… Breathe in… Breathe out…

Right! Now I am ready for everything!

I confidently entered the classroom and proceeded to the teacher’s desk.

My little sisters are looking at me… Scary…

As I was about to pass out from worrying, every last one of them just pretended to look outside… It hurts even more, you know…?!

“A-alright class… T-today’s lesson is plotting course in the open sea…” The class was only pretending to listen, and the back rows were openly whispering amongst themselves.

Guuuys!” Brunette girl with long wavy hair called out to the others. Just one call from Mo, and the entire class focused…

Why am I such a failure…?

The lesson was going well, and I finished teaching the basics and theory of navigation, despite my hiccups.

“Sis, what should we do, if there are no stars, or we can’t spot Polaris?” (Mo)

T-that’s a g-good question.Is she sinking me…? Why? Why?!

I felt that my heart would jump out while I was answering. Even though I was here to teach everybody, in the end my little sister again was guiding me…

After I somehow survived the machine gun bursts of questions from everywhere, I prepared to give the class my prints with the task. Since we are learning navigation, I wanted them to plot a course for a ship.

The class was split in groups of two, with the exception of my sisters. They were given a harder task, simulating the plotting of my course to Mers El Kebir.

I was coursing between the groups, and giving them assistance when necessary. Finally, I approached my sisters.

Is everything… alright? Do you need help…?” Three pairs of hazel eyes glanced at me.

“It’s fine, Big Sis.” I looked into the tables and felt like crying… Mo already wrote down everything, and even planned spare routes and ASW patrols…

“Don’t cry, I, your pretty face must not be sullied by tears~.” New Jersey patted my shoulder and leaned to my ear.

Praise Wisky, she did her best.’ (NJ)

Once again… Why do I always assume it’s Mo…? Right now I just want to bury myself…

“…” Nothing came to my mind and I had no idea how to praise Wisky without making it evident. I glanced at Missouri but she was looking in the window.

Good job, girls…? B-big Sis is proud to have such smart sisters…?Waaa!!! No! No! No! No!

Whew~! We tried our best, I~. So, who do you think is MVP?” (Mo)

My brain melted down immediately but Mo was sending me suggestive glances.

“You all worked hard. I’ll buy a treat for you all.” This time I was Big Sis enough…?

Aww~, guess who’s gonna eat a lot of ice cream~?” New Jersey pinched Wisky’s cheeks.

Why would I eat a lot? It’s I who pays after all… I felt a stab to my heart…

’Cause I’m gonna give you mine~?” (NJ)

They are happy, so I did everything right… Right…?

A slight correction to Wisconsin's hair color. She is violet, if I understood correctly it is called 'Grape'. Don't throw eggs at me, I am not color maniac to know how they all are called. Just imagine her to have dark violet hair.

Was Mo actually trying to hurt her Big Sis?
  • She was setting her up. Votes: 1 10.0%
  • It is Iowa who misunderstood Mo's intentions. Votes: 9 90.0%
Total voters: 10
1