‘Four sisters’ No 7.
225 4 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I approached the door and knocked.

“Who’s there?” My Little sister had no idea who is waiting for her.

Erhm?” (WI)

I approached the door even closer, and…

My sweet Little sister, I~ am~ here~.

YOU?! Get out of here, I did not call for you! Also, you are late, so I don’t want to see you!” (WI)

Don’t you want to hang out with me~?” While she was defenseless, I opened the door. As always, she opens the lock when she approaches the door.

YOU! STAY AWAY FROM ME!” She started shaking her arms.

But I just want to hang out with you~.” She immediately put her hands on the skirt to protect what’s below.

“So, how about you go with me, and help with one little thing?” Without saying a word, she walked past me, and headed outside.


“Stay close to me, we must not be seen.” We sneaked to the target. The dormitory where live the newcomers.

“Follow me.” I crawled to the nearest bush and laid in ambush.

Hey, Freak, are you an idiot?” She stood near me.

“Come on, hide!” I clapped the ground near me.

Why should I? I am not such an idiot so as to creep the entire way from the dormitories on my belly. And I am not such an idiot so as to do it, despite the shocked gazes of the people, who saw you creep through the pathway.” I was hurt by her infidelity to our cause.

“It’s fun! Come and join me!”

You’re like a cockroach…” Wisky looked at me with disgust.

Fine…

What is your plan?” (WI)

“We will wait until the newcomers come out, and then you will approach and flip their skirts.”

Stomp, Stomp, Stomp

You’re even more disgusting than a cockroach!” She stepped on my head but it allowed me catch a glimpse of patriotism. Today’s are the Union flag. God, bless the Union.

You… don’t you tell me…” (WI)

Stomp, Stomp, Stomp

JUST DIE ALREADY, YOU FREAKING COCKROACH!” (WI)

Shh!!! They’re coming!” Wisky immediately squatted. God, bless the Union.

Why can’t you just use yourself for the salvos?” (WI)

“If only it was this simple.” After all, my dedicated salvos don’t work with me being the subject. Still, our little talk allowed me to inspect the more interesting side of my Lil’ Sis.

Just where are your eyes… You…” Luckily her skirt was too short for that. Regretfully, she was not happy about it.

Stomp, Stomp, Stomp

You are the most disgusting thing in the universe!” The newcomers came out of the dormitory. In short skirts.

???” Wisky looked at me in confusion, after all she was focused on me, not at the entrance.

Go, and execute the plan!

Pervert. Freak. Cockroach.” She stomped away.

Despite her grumbling, she approached the newcomers and started talking to them. I started praying for a wind.

Of course, no blows came, and I had to work out everything.

I crawled out of the hiding, and made my way to the girls.

What is she doing…?” The girl that was hiding behind a blonde looked at me.

I have no idea who she is, so let’s pretend to ignore her…I felt a stab to my heart.

Is she not one of your bunch?” The girl still was looking at me.

She is not, I have no idea who she is. Stab two…

Just to avoid attracting suspicion, I squatted and approached their bacon.

Their gazes felt suffocating, and Wisky’s glare of disgust was hurting me even more…

Still, it is for the greater good of mankind.

KYAAAAA!!!

DIE, YOU PERVERT!

BOOM BOOM BANG BANG Bum

Was it worth the consequences?
  • It is for the greater good of mankind. Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Three more shots for New Jersey's collection. Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It was a bad idea. Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 9
2