‘Four sisters’ No 11.
217 9 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ever since the newcomer girls arrived, my unquestionable status of the strongest was shaken. It was shaken even more than when Mo claims herself to be the strongest.

For this reason, the war council was gathered.

Why would I want to help you?!” I hugged Wisky.

“Come on, if my position is questioned, then I will have no choice but to start flipping skirts left and right~.

You’re gross.” (WI)

So, are you in?

Whatever. Be happy I had nothing to do, otherwise I would’ve refused.” With this my battleship strike force was formed.

Now it was the time to perform a not-so-precise strike at the pride of my adversaries. I will come, and declare…


I KILLED A DRAGON!

Stop shouting, you freak! If a dragon hears that, it will fly away in a second!” Wisky hurried to gag me.

“You’re right. It would be a shame if my trophy runs away before it faces my guns!

You damned glory seeker…” She growled, and continued walking.

We were on a mountain trail, leading to the last place where a dragon was seen. Ever since the four of us started showing off, the dragon population of this region decreased to none. Well, to kill the strongest creature in the world is the same as declaring we are the strongest.

Ah, those good times, when the mountain grass was greener, and we were shelling dragons left and right~…

You still owe me that one dragon you claimed to be yours, even though I opened fire first!” (WI)

Aww~, come here, Big Sis will compensate everything~.

YOU! STAY A FEW THOUSAND FEET AWAY FROM ME!” Yet, she was standing in place, and her arms were forced to stay low. She wants to hug me~.

“Here I come~!”

Hug

D-did I not say…?” (WI)

Yesh, yesh, my cute imouto wants to hug, so I absolutely must do it.” My hands were on her back, and had clear path lower. It was too early to use this chance, since we have the entire day to ourselves.

[I dedicate this salvo to Wisky’s butt’s softness!]

And then I will be beaten to death. Still worth it.

We peeked from behind a rock. Here it is, a dragon’s nest.

And the dragon must be nearby.

Have you brought it…?

Yes…” (WI)

Unpack the secret weapon…

Here it comes…” (WI)

We opened the package, and now our ultimate dragonslaying equipment saw the light.


“Four of hearts.” (WI)

Ugh…” I took the card.

“Seven of pikes.” (WI)

Ugh…” I took another card.

“Three of hearts.” (WI)

You really did it?”

So?” (WI)

I put the recently received card on top.

“Four of tiles.” Here comes my five of tiles… Wait…

UGH!” This was her last one…

Get wrecked, you looser.” It was her moment of triumph…

“Yes, yes~, my cute little sister should~ be~ rewarded~.

STA…!” Before she could run away I caught her and squeezed.


After a couple more games, my radar picked up a dragon on approach.

A huge dragon landed in its nest.

We finally left our hideout.

Hi~!” The dragon turned its head, and prepared to burn us alive.

Or so it thought.

I am the Black Dragon! The one who will take your head!” During our hunts I left a few dragons alive, to spread my name around the world. It worked out, since this dragon was now shaking like a lamb in front of a dragon.

[WAIT! LISTEN! HOW ABOUT WE TALK?!] It started talking.

Why should I? I came to slay you!” All guns aimed…

Hey, it’s my prey!” I looked at Wisky, who was weirdly ready to fire.

Go to hell, Jerksey! I said you owe me, now it’s the time for payback.” (WI)

[GUYS?! I AM TOO YOUNG TO DIE! I… I CAN BE OF USE TO YOU! PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF THE GODS,  DON’T KILL ME!]

Shaddap! It’s my prey! I called you here to help me, not to take away my honor!

And here I am, helping you to return from heaven to earth!” (WI)

“[Incomprehensible East coast accent]”

“[Incomprehensible Midwest accent]” (WI)

“[Even more incomprehensible East coast accent]”

“[Completely incomprehensible Midwest tsundere accent]” (WI)

BOOM BOOM BOOM

We stopped arguing, after something exploded nearby.

Hell, yeah! Target straddled? New Jersey, can you confirm?” (Mo)

MISSOURI?!” (NJ+WI)

That’s right! I was stalking this guy for a couple of days! TY for keeping it distracted!” (Mo)

GO TO [Incomprehensible American accent]!” (NJ+WI)

[Please… I beg you… I can be a dog, I can be a door mat, I can be anything… Just keep THIS ONE off my back…!]

“Hey, Mo, will you give me this dragon if I draw a doujinshi of Great Fire Demon, and distribute it around the Academy…?”

Nay.” (Mo)

I will be doing all of your homework!” (WI)

Ugh… Fine! But if you fail to do any of these…!” Mo finally left the radio frequency.

Phew…” (NJ+WI)

Ah, right, we have this one here.” I finally remembered about the reason it all started.

The poor dragon was hiding in one of the craters.

[Is it over…?]

I kind of have no desire to kill it…” (WI)

[Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!]

After arguing with the two obnoxious sisters it is hard to have a will to have fun…” (WI)

Yeah, Mo spoiled us all of the fun…” I racked my brain on what to do with it.

Jeez, fine! You there! Come with me! If you try to run away…” I pointed at Mk 7 and showed finger gun.

[I ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT DISSAPOINT YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!]

Just like this we brought an exotic pet back to the Academy.

2