‘Four sisters’ No 12.
242 34 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was another sweet day when my lifestyle was interrupted by my sisters.

Right after the lessons ended and I returned to the dormitory, somebody knocked at my door. Of course, I had to check who it was. Even though I hoped it was not the freak.

Heya~! Are you busy?” Missouri nonchalantly entered, without even waiting for a permission.

“I am.”

“Great, help me out then!” She outright ignored my words and fell into the armchair.

What do you need…?

Mo smiled almost as weirdly as the other weirdo, and declared.

If the Black Dragon has her dragon pet, then I must show everybody that I am even better, since I am the Great Fire Demon!” She stood in a weird pose with her eye closed by her palm.

In a second I understood that I am about to be dragged into another silly contest of my weirdo Big Sisters…

Just why can’t you two pair, and leave me alone…?

“Come on, Wisky! We must show the oppressing Dragon what the Freedom actually means! We will burn our path through their dark magic with our indomitable powers!” In a blink of my eyes she was already wearing an eyepatch and was holding that stupid staff.

You know what? I’m…

Great!” … out…


“… listen to my command and burn my enemies! How does that one sound?” (Mo)

Great.

Now, this one. In the name of the…Uuuu!!!


After I somehow managed to survive the ‘chants’, Missouri calmed down and went to buy some drinks. I closed the door, and made sure none of the locks were left open.

Knock-knock

I am not here!

Ok, ok! But let me take my staff!” I looked around and facepalmed. I forgot to throw out her weird looking piece of a snag with a LED light tied to it.

I opened the door and…

Now, let’s continue~!” She pushed me a bag with bottles, and sat in the armchair…


When we finished the cold drinks, she pulled me into the center of the room.

“Stand like that… Aha! Now, stretch out your arm. Great! Now, use your palm to…” … What…?

Wait a darn moment…!

Wonderful!” She put my palm on my eye, and now I was standing in that stupid weirdo pose.

What did you do?!

I did nothing~.” She shrugged her shoulders and made an expression of innocence.

You! I don’t want to be a weirdo like you!

Then why do you keep standing like that…?” She smiled.

I… I… I AM NOT STANDING LIKE THAT BECAUSE I WANT TO HELP YOU! I AM JUST TRYING TO GET THIS OVER WITH ASAP! THAT’S IT!

Yes, right~!” She patted my head.

Hm!

Now, read this for me.” Mo gave me a piece of paper.

In the name of the Great… I AM NOT GOING TO READ THIS SILLY TEXT!

But…” (Mo)

I SAID…!

Then how am I supposed to know if my pose will work…?” (Mo)

Why would you even care about those poses…? You made up a new one just a week ago!

Of course I need to make a new pose, since the Seal constantly adapts to my attempts at breaking it! If I won’t be breaking the seal, then my sealed powers of Demon would stay dormant! I must be breaking through the Aides’ suppression magic to keep the Slumbering Evil down! With the…Then my mind went blank…


“… now, do you understand, Sister? Without your help, the world will be ruined! Will thee refuse the hand that begs for your help? Will thee turn your back to the millions of souls that are shivering in fear of the forces of Evil?My mind resumed working too early, so I had to hear more weirdo nonsense.

As I said…!Erhm… Why is she looking like she’s about to…

F-f-f-FINE! BUT ONLY ONCE!

I don’t know why but the next day my sisters were laughing their a*s off. And New Jerksey was showing them something. Maybe she filmed Mo’s silly moves.

2