Shipgirl dialogue lines: Missouri (BB-63), Wisconsin (BB-64)
203 14 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Disclaimer: What is written here is a fanfic of what would my shipgirls' dialogue lines look like if they were in Azur Lane. The phrases were written in Azur Lane style and refer to some of Azur Lane characters. I don't own any rights to the game or its contents. Please, don't sue me.

USS Missouri

Ship Description: Iowa-class battleship - Missouri, Hull Number 63.

Self Introduction: I am Missouri, the strongest battleship of the Eagle union~! Back then I even suppressed an entire nation just by arriving, forcing them to surrender under my guns. While my achievements are limited, my potential is untangible!

Receive: And here the Fate has led me to this port... Tremble, Mortal! For Me, the strongest and most powerful battleship of all times has arrived to your court! Since my destiny calls for it, I shall let you use my powers, for now. Please, take care of me, Commander~!

Log in: Welcome back, the work's waiting!

View details: I call for you, oh Great Fire! Listen to my command and obey it to the last word... Ah, Commander? Nothing much, I was just rehearsing.

Main screen 1: Ufu-fu~... Ah? I'm just thinking about the new proposal to be filmed.

Main screen 2: Why am I the strongest? Of course because I am Missouri, the Great Fire Demon!

Main screen 3: Ha-ha... You want my autograph? Sure... 'Why would everyone want it...'

Normal touch: You called for me? What do you need from the Great Fire Demon, Mortal? You want me to help you sort the papers? Sure thing!

Special touch: Y-you are q-quite b-brave... For someone who is about to become ashes!

Rub: How dare you, Mortal?! Ah, I had a leaf stuck? Thanks, Commander~!

Mission reminder: The cruel Fate has called upon us. In those troubling times we must... In short? A new mission was issued. Care to take a look?

Mission complete: Nice one, Commander. One day we will cleanse all of the Evil spawns, with the Great Fire!

Mail reminder: Hey, Commander, can you imagine this? I've got so many letters from my fans that... They are yours? My-my, what a busy soul you are.

Return to port: Remember, Wayfarer, that every step you make, no matter how hard it is, brings you closer to the end goal. Also, here are some drinks.

Upset: Don't come near me, Evil spawn! Or else...

Stranger: You dare coming here, Mortal? Then bow to me, to the Great Fire Demon, who fights the Evil! The eyepatch and the staff...? What? You don't like them? Killjoy...

Friendly: And again you come, Mortal? Do thee wanteth to hear mine wisdom? W-well, I am Great Fire Demon, so of course I am wise. Need some advice? Great, come here. Let's talk about it while sharing drinks.

Crush: Ah?! Phew, I... Commander, please don't barge in as you please. Why am I not talking like a Demon...? Ah, don't worry. I just need to help Big Sis with her problems. Ha-ha-ha~! Yeah, who would support my silly Big Sis if not me, the Great Fire Demon~?

Love: It's... It's a bit unusual to not have to worry about my appearance... Ha-ha... Well, yes, I am happy that I don't have to act unreliable all the time. Just don't go bragging around that you have such a reliable comrade. What~? Aren't you gonna be the Great Fire Demon's comrade in arms~?

Promise: Ha-ha, I can already see Big Sis crying tears of blood~! Her weirdo Lil' Sis is getting proposed to, I mean. Yeah, I am more than happy, Commander~! Let's do our best together~!

Commission complete: Not all return from the fights but those who do... No, no! I mean, everybody's alive and well!

Enhancing complete: It all is for the greater cause! Now, Mortal, let's fight some Evil, shall we?

Flagship fight: Girls, let's party hard, 'till they all wet their pants~!

Victory: So foolish, my fiends. To think weaklings like you would be able to stand against the Great Fire Demon?

Defeat: I... If I were to take off the eyepatch, then my powers would've burned you all but... B-but it's not the time yet...

Skills: Oh, Grear Fire, listen to my command and burn my enemies!

Low HP: Holy Molly, time to get serious here!

Additional voice line 1: (Sortie with Iowa) Don't worry, Big Sis, I'll support you in any way I can.

Additional voice line 2: (Sortie with at least one of: York, Jamaica, Z36) Let's rise and fight the Evil spawns! To victory!

Purging fire Glory of the Demon kin Savior of the Universe
Every 30s has 50% chance to fire a special barrage. The barrage's damage depends on the level of this skill.

For every Eagle Union ship in the fleet, increases this ship's FP and AA by 5%. Must not have Sakura Empire ships in the fleet.

For every Sakura Empire ship in the fleet, increases this ship's HP by 1% and RD by 5%. Must not have Eagle Union ships in the fleet.

If no other ships present in the main fleet, increases this ship's stats by 1% every 10s of the combat. The skill's effects stack for the duration of the sortie.

If the vanguard also consists of one ship, increases both ships' stats by 5% instead every 10s.

The Demon's Hellfire

Every 1 minute with a chance of 50% fires 3 salvos of 3 Mk 23 shells. The targets receive critical hits, ignoring all target's defenses and this ship's damage debuffs.

If this ship is sortied with any other Iowa-class battleship, has 10% chance of replacing this skill's attack with the sistership's skill's attack.




USS Wisconsin

Ship Description: Iowa-class battleship - Wisconsin, Hull Number 64

Self Introduction: I am Wisconsin, the latest of the Eagle Union's battleships. ... AND SO WHAT?! I STILL PARTICIPATED, DIDN'T I?! I may be an oversized AA light cruiser but still...

Receive: Huh? Are you the Commander? I am Wisconsin, the proud battleship of the Eagle union. Nice to meet you. Now, stop staring at me and let's work. Why should I be reminding you about work?!

Log in: You are late! Ha?! It's my problem that I arrived earlier? You... You...?

View details: Look as much as you want, there is nothing I lack. Battle stars...? You?!

Main screen 1: Tch. Here's your tea. I have no idea why you would want me to make it. You like it when I make you tea? Go die!

Main screen 2: What I'm thinking of my sisters? None of your business! I don't hate or like them. I'm not blushing, you idiot!

Main screen 3: Ha?! No way in hell!!! ... I-it's not like I am completely against making you a bento...

Normal touch: Keep your arms to yourself, will you?!

Special touch: You... Y-you... GO DIE!!!

Rub: W-who did tell you that you can just pat my head?! W-who did tell you to stop patting my head?!

Mission reminder: I received new mission's data. Huh?! I know myself that I did a good job. Huh.

Mission complete: D-don't praise me all of a sudden. I may've brought the rewards but it won't make me the one who does the related paperwork.

Mail reminder: You've got a new mail. Not my problem, you idiot. You have eyes, so read it yourself.

Return to port: G-g-g-g-g-g... WHATEVER!

Upset: What do you need, you freak Commander?

Stranger: No matter what you think, I'll not be easily swayed. And don't think that saying I'm cute is going to help it.

Friendly: Are you an idiot or what? If you keep saying I'm cute it won't make me happy. No way in hell it would.

Crush: Just why do you keep coming here? It's just... I am a bit shabby... Whatever you say, I am less capable than those three. Hm, if you have time for this nonsense, then go make yourself busy, idiot.

Love: It's not like I was following you... I just... 'Felt a bit happy when you supported me...' Huh?! You heard it wrong! Why would I want to... I-it's not like I am completely against spending time with you... Just do whatever you want...

Promise: W-whatever... D-do what you want... I am s-surely n-not happy t-to hear those words... Am I smiling...? Commander, you idiot, go die a thousand times~!

Commission complete: The commission has returned.

Enhancing complete: With this... With this I'll be able to... Nevermind!

Flagship fight: I-I t-take co-command... Yeah!

Victory: Hm! I came, I saw, I conquered.

Defeat: Big Sisters, help me!

Skills: GO DIE, YOU IDIOT!!!

Low HP: Scary... Scary... Scaryscaryscary...

Additional voice line 1: (Sortie with at least one of: Iowa, Missouri) Hm! I'm a big girl, I don't need your help!

Additional voice line 2: (Sortie with New Jersey) YOU! STAY A FEW THOSAND FEET AWAY FROM ME!

Additional voice line 3: (Sortie with at least 5 of  Eagle Union, no carriers must be present) Now that's my chance to escape the escort duties~!

Forward for Freedom An oversized swatter Unbending will
For every Eagle Union ship in the same fleet as this ship, increases Eagle Union ships' FP, AV and AA by 5%. When this ship destroys an aircraft, increases AA by 50% for 10s. If sortied with any Iowa-class battleship, this ship gets 10% increase to EVA and 3 to Speed. If at least one carrier is present in the fleet, additionally gets 5% to AA and FP.
An easily flustered battleship
Every 30s with 50% chance fires a special barrage which does critical damage to the hit enemies. If sortied with New Jersey, instead fires 3 salvos of the main guns with guaranteed critical hit and decreased spread range; ignores damage reductions and shields. Has 10% chance of dealing 5% HP damage to New Jersey.
Only two ships remaining. Princess Patricia doesn't count. Nobody even remembers her existance, me included.

Which of Iowa class you would oath?
  • Iowa Votes: 2 33.3%
  • New Jersey Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Missouri Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wisconsin Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 6
1