‘Four sisters’ No 19.
187 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I looked at the wall clock. Then at the desk clock.

Then again at the wall clock. Then again at the desk clock.

And again at the wall… And again at the desk…

Enji, are you even listening?! To think you would…!” Iowa was chastising me by mercilessly making me sit on my knees and telling me what I did wrong.

I looked at the clocks. She was nagging me for the entire morning. It is already lunchtime and I feel hungry.

Can I go now? I’m kind of hungry.

Just what did I do wrong…?’ (IA)

New Jersey, just how?! HOW?! You surpassed yourself yesterday. To think you would do something lewd to a newcomer, THE SAME DAY SHE ARRIVED!” (IA)

Now it will be [You mustn’t do such things to girls!]

You must not do such things to girls!” (IA)

[Not only do you dirty your own rep but also make a bad example to your sisters!]

Enji, not only you dirty your own reputation, you also show your little sisters a bad example!” Wow, it stepped away from the usual pattern?

[You must reflect on your actions and avoid doing such bad things in the future!]

You must reflect on your actions, and please, at last, stop doing such things in the future!” (IA)

“Relax, Sis, I’m not going to be…”

Pom

A palm hit my head.

Silence. And stop pouting!” (IA)

“Come on, I, you know that I must be doing this!”

Pom

Haaa… I know the drill, ok?

You… Argh! New Jersey, you are irredeemable! What if Wisconsin, or God save us, Missouri start doing this? What are we going to do?!” (IA)

But… Mommy ‘I’ will save the day once again, right?

Pom

A-a-a-a! At least show some remorse, will you?!” (IA)

Fine, fine… Let’s go, I’m starving~!”

Go ahead. I will be cleaning this pigpen.” Iowa went to the new cache. I thought I hid the cleaning utensils so well that even she wouldn’t be able to find them but then again, it’s Big Sis Iowa.


I arrived to the restaurant. The local analogue of a school cafeteria.

“You’re late. Was Big Sis scolding you again?” Mo was busy consuming a dish but even that did not stop her from hugging me.

She slid aside and I sat on the same bench.

Of course she was.

What did you do now?” (Mo)

“I just took a shot. The new girl’s.”

Ah, that explains it. Did you really establish a new record? Like, ‘lewding a newcomer the same day she arrived’? The ‘Stop New Jersey’ league has already written a protest against you. The principal is going to scold you too.” (Mo)

Haaa… Lemme have a piece of steak.” I took a bite from Mo’s piece of meat and headed to hear another nagging…

After the principal was done telling me about morals, I was free to go.

On my way back I saw the newcomer girl.

Heya, what’s up~?” She turned around and made an amusing expression.

KYAAAA!!! PERVERT!!!” (CPF)

All of the students around us glanced at the scene and returned to their business.

Come on, I don’t bite~. Let’s hang out, shall we~?” I hugged the girl from the side and started leading her away.

No way! I am not going with you!” (CPF)

You’re no fun… Fine, I’ll [‘Click’] go then. Call out if ya need myself~!


I entered my room and headed to the haven of calmness. I should finish clearing [Insert a girl’s name]’s route today.

The Largehard 7 loaded and the desktop appeared.

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?!

There were three icons. The computer, the bin, and a folder named ‘Holy Bible’.

All of my collection was cleared. All of my games were uninstalled. All of the secret collection was cleared, and in its place was the ‘Holy Bible’ folder…

“That suits you.” I turned around and looked at the tormentor with teary eyes.

“I hope that reading the Bible will help curing you of your behavior.” (IA)

I approached her.

You monster…

It is for your own good, Enji. Now, how about we read it together~?” (IA)

Click

She lowered her head until she saw the phone under her skirt.

Our eyes met.

Ugh… Uuugh… UUUUUUU!!! UUUUUGH!!!Damn, I made her cry…

I looked at the phone. On the screen were…

Ah, come on, this is such a treasure. It’s surely worth it.

[New Jersey reestablished her collection within one week, giving her the title of the worst enemy of short skirts, and establishing a fashion of wearing shorts under skirt.]

1