‘Four sisters’ No 21.
164 6 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Recently there was nothing to do for me. There were no monster invasions, no stampedes, no dragons, and no wars. I was already out of idea how to pass time but then I remembered there is a bulletin board somewhere.

People from nearby villages post requests there. Usually those are ‘heal’, ‘gather’, and ‘chop some wood’ types of quests but, if I am lucky I can find an extermination quest.

When I approached the board, I was astonished. There were many students and I would have to stand in a queue just to look at the board.

That’s not going to go well for me.

If someone snatches the last extermination quest, then what would I have to do?

However, there is a way for me to walk past the queue…

I sneaked behind a corner and prepared…

After I was done, I approached the crowding students, whose quantity increased exponentially.

Scram, rabble! For the Great Fire Demon has come! What is going on here? Are there any followers of Evil, who dare threatening the people?

Not her…

Just why of all times…?

Maybe we can…

Are you still standing? Do you dare disobeying my decree?” I walked through the crowd and used my staff of Fire to clear the way of belated students in my way.

Finally, I approached the bulletin board and skimmed through its contents.

As I expected, most of the quests there were related to hauling, sweeping, and other exciting stuff that is only done by the poorest of students. Hence the crowd of rich students searching for something good.

Hey, can you hurry?!” Someone called out from behind.

Oh, Great Fire, listen to my command and…

Never mind!” It always works.

After long search I found a couple of extermination quests. One was to exterminate a rabid dog, and the other was to exterminate the Demon King. I guess this spam is posted everywhere.

As I was about to go away, I caught a glimpse of an interesting quest: a couple of villagers saw a ghost. Since there is nothing to do, I might as well catch that ghost and then have a courage test for my sisters.


At the village I was directed to a field nearby, where the ghost was spotted the last time.

The field was abandoned but I was not worried about it. The worse the enemy, the more fun I would have.

I waited the entire day but nothing happened. I expected it to appear at least before the evening but in the end I had to call Big Sis and tell her I won’t be returning until tomorrow.

You damned ghost, I had to skip Big Sis’ dinner because of you! Do you have no shame?!

Silence was the answer…

I finally went to sleep and expected to report that there were no ghosts but a few hours later I heard something.

Stupid humans, they are so foolish.

Exactly! I said this will work, and I was right!

I peeked from the rye and saw a couple of shadows a few yards away.

I picked up a stone and threw it in one of the shadows.

WHAT?! What was that?!

Idiot! Don’t shout!

Yeah, it must’ve been the wind.

Then I pushed a secret magical button and my staff lit with crimson fire. [Red LED]

Who’s there?!” The shadows hissed at me.

Are you the ones who dare disturbing my domain? Bow to me, pathetic creatures, or else you shall face you end!” I scattered magical dust [Glowing dust] and aimed the staff at them.

Ha-ha-ha!” The shadows came out of hiding and I saw it…

Red skin, horns, and black armor.

You think a pathetic creature like you can order the demons around~? Kiss my boots if you want to be just r* and not killed afterwards!” They were reveling in their ‘power’. While I was trying my best to hide the corners of my lips, that were trying to climb up.

Who are you, ‘demons’~? You must be just a couple of actors, shivering in fear after seeing the crimson fire of my aura.

We?! We are His Craziness’ attendants! Do you even know what we can do to you for…!

HA-HA-HA! You are but a dirt under my boots! Tremble, mortal beings, for I am the one who rules the Pits of hell! I am the one and only, the Great Fire Demon!

HA?! YOU?! DEMON?!” They were shouting in disbelief.

While the three of us were showing off, I sensed a shadow approaching from behind them. The shadow was much larger, and had more muscles.

Who… dares… to… interrupt… my… SLEEP?!” It was a huge demon, and it was p* off.

Your Craziness, this pathetic human dared calling itself a demon!

Please, please, punish this impudent filth!

The minions started squeaking something and the big demon finally glanced at me.

You… are…?

Me? I am the Great Fire Demon! The one who command both the Hell and the Earth! Kneel, you weakling! Kneel and praise my name for eternity!I guess, it is really a problematic one…

Ha… ha… ha…!

BANG

The huge demon swung a mace and it shattered the ground around.

IS… THIS… WEAK?

IT IS PATHETIC!

BOOM

He struck the ground again, and a huge hole appeared in the ground.

IS… THIS… WEAK?

NOTHING BUT A NUISANCE!

THEN… SHOW… ME… WHAT… IS… STRONG!

I smiled like Wisky when she is in the first place and can make us all eat pork.

From the depths of Hell, hear mine summon… The Eternal and indisputable power of Flame… I, the one who controls the World is calling upon my loyal servant… Listen to my call and obey me, Great Flame, bring ruin to my enemies and approach the Era of Extinction! Invoke chaos upon this land and bring me my deserved glory! EX-PLO-SION!

BOOM BOOM BOOM

As the cordite ashes settled, we all looked at the nearby hill.

At what is left of it.

So~?” I glanced at the shivering demons.

This… one… begs… Great... Demon… for… forgiveness…” As the largest demon knelt, his minions literally spread out on the ground in dogeza.

Then, go and spread the glorious name of Great Fire Demon around the world! Only then shall I give you my forgiveness and let you live until the Apocalypse I shall bring upon this world! GO!

W-well, it was more fun than I expected…

Hi-hi-hi~!

1