‘Four sisters’ No 32.
132 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After we dealt with the stampede, we were rewarded with an invitation to the king’s private resort.

The sun was yet to rise when the carriage arrived to bring us there for the entire day of relaxation and fun. All four of us came, each one with a suitcase.

Iowa must’ve taken some meat to roast. Missouri is rigged with weird suits. New Jerksey took a stack of blank papers with her. I took a couple of books I wanted to read, and a spare swimsuit, for obvious reason.

This will be a great day~: sun, beach, and half-naked girls~!” (NJ)

You, stay a few thousand feet away from me!

Come on, Wisky, don’t be shy~, I’m your beloved sister, am I not~?” She approached even closer.

“Enji, don’t tease her too much. I want to survive today’s adventure, and not apologize to the king afterwards. If you know what I mean.” (IA)

The freak only shrugged her shoulders and entered the carriage.


The travel itself was unremarkable. We departed before the sunrise, so the outsides were dark. We travelled together, so no exciting talks. At least our weirdos were kept in check by Big Sis.

I have no idea why Iowa was knitting all the way. Maybe she’s going to make us presents.

What is it?” Iowa noticed my stare and looked at me.

What are you knitting?

W-well…” From her expression, it is yet another scarf.

If we did not pity our silly Big Sis, we all would’ve thrown her creations into a bin.

We arrived at the resort right when the sunrise began.

All of us immediately headed to a beach, and prepared to have fun.

“Don’t forget to put on the sunscreen! Exercise before swimming! And don’t go into the sea after you’ve eaten!” We listened to the usual instructions from Iowa, and finally were ready to forget them a second later.


I checked my swimsuit, in case a-certain-someone made a hole in it.

Luckily, everything’s fine.

As I exited the dressing booth, I was immediately shot.

Wisky, is it that fashionable to wear a swimsuit two sizes smaller~?Scram…

You, do you have nothing else to do?

Of course I don’t. My only mission here is to make sure my cutie sisters will be remembered.” This helpless…!

“Now, my cutie-pie, make a pose.” I prepared to kick her right into the face.

Click

Nice, now make a cat-like pose~. I will hit you, you freak!

'Click'

“Say meow~!” (NJ)

M-m-meow~…?

Holy Molly! That’s the cutest meow in the world~! As expected of my cutie sis~!S-stop! Don’t pet me!

Make me an innocent face~! GREAT!” (NJ)

Erhm… Enji, can you stop bothering Wisky?” I turned around and saw Iowa, who finished changing clothes.

Come on, I, it doesn’t hurt anybody.” (NJ)

YOU! GO DIE!” I walked [stomped] away before the freak does something weird again.

Jeez, I, why? Why?! Why did you have to spook her?!’ (NJ)

Stop acting like this and…’ (IA)

While Iowa was lecturing the freak, I headed to the beach.

Mo was already there, making stupid poses and shouting something into the sea.

Mo, where’re our suitcases?” I asked her back.

Oh, Wisky? I put them there.” When she turned around I almost fainted.

She put on a frilly swimsuit of a gothic lolita. The thing that is absolutely not looking good with her bra size.

What’s up with this stupid swimsuit…?

“It’s fine. It helps me maintain the seal, as well as… Hey, it’s rude to walk away when someone’s talking! Hey!” I walked away ASAP, before she starts dragging me into another weird timewasting.


While I was looking for the last book I was reading, something attracted my attention. It was an inconspicuous little magazine.

I started reading it. It was a doujinshi. The drawer is a well-known perverted battleship.

Well, I have to give her a credit. She really has a talent.

I was immediately engrossed with the story and the characters.

It was about two sisters who shared a common dream of becoming superstars. One of them likes heavy metal and is a tsundere, the other is imaginative but diligent.

I almost finished the story, and read until the point when the two of them arrived at a private beach. The second sister’s swimsuit was not drawn for an unknown reason. It was shown as if it was lit up by the sun.

I just needed to read a few more pages when at some point they started kissing and doing other pervert stuff…

Wait a f* moment.

Why is the second sister wearing a gothic lolita swimsuit…?

YOU DAMNED FREAK!

I WILL KILL THAT JERK. TODAY. RIGHT NOW!

1