‘Four sisters’ No 46.
108 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A long time ago in an Academy far, far away, a certain shipgirl was struggling with a ridiculous task of finishing her research assignment, which does not appear to be comparable to a full-scale research in any way.

I already became one of the myths of the Academy, because of how rare I can be seen outside of the library. I already pushed all of my lessons onto my sisters’ shoulders, and I only have to write, and write, and write…

My pen already grew to my hand, and my bottom is anchored to the seat.

All for the sake of finishing the writing, and not having to try the qualifications exam again. It was a nightmare much worse than this.

With every finished page I was close to mental breakdown.

Yo, how is it going?” I turned around to see Mo.

What’s up? I almost finished writing the first 200 pages.”

“Good job, Big Sis! Just remember that you will have to write the rest before the end of the month.” (Mo)

Erhm…?

You forgot? They changed the deadline. The principal himself told you this. And we all reminded you about it for a few times.” I felt cold and sweaty. Actually, I almost fainted.

Ha… ha… ha… Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!

“Come on, you can break down later. Right now, let’s go and catch something to eat. New Jersey found a way to save you.” Since I was like a doll with cut strings, Mo had to carry me all the way to the cafeteria.


When I recovered from the heart attack, I saw that I was surrounded by people.

There were a lot of people in suspicious cloaks and hoods, and among them I saw the platinum blonde.

Is she going to be like this?” (PB)

“Relax, Big Sis will be bouncing around right after she sees food and booze.” (Mo)

I… I’m fine.”

See?” Missouri sat me down at a table, and after a flick of fingers, the waiters brought a lot of food, and several cups of ale.

My starved organism severed the connection between my conscience and the body, and I started stuffing myself with everything I saw.

The suspicious people did not disappear but sat down at a nearby table.

While I was eating, Mo was discussing something with the platinum blonde.

Do make sure you will fulfill your promise.” (PB)

Yeah, right, whatever. Just make sure those guys will do their job.” (Mo)

“Oh, they absolutely will. Unlike you, commoners, those people can do anything!” (PB)

Oh my, then how the hell the ‘commoners’ are doing everything in your stead?” (Mo)

“Guys, I know you like to bicker but let me eat. Jerked meat and protein bars are incomparable to this table.”

The girls continued bickering back and forth with their gestures and looks, until I was done eating.

Haaa~. Now, what’s up with those guys?” I pointed at the suspicious bunch.

“The cavalry has arrived, Big Sis.” Mo giggled, and beckoned the people to come closer.

They are from the Scholars foundation. Since there was a time or two when I borrowed your aid, I decided to bestow my aid. Feel free to use their assistance to finish writing your research.” (PB)

Erhm… Guys, you know that it is an individual assignment, right?

“Indeed, it is.” (PB)

Then…!

However, the Academy’s rules never specified the usage of outside aid in writing the research. You cannot have somebody do your own research but you can have others write down what you researched. As long as you just let them write the pages in your stead, nobody will have issues with it.” I grinned at Mo, and she grinned back.

Now I have a slim chance of finishing everything. After all, I already have every bit of material I will be writing.

Also, I decided to read the entire legal basis to find more loopholes I can use.

0