‘Four sisters’ No 47.
101 3 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was a nice and calm day. The sun was shining all over the Academy. The students were walking around, playing, and chatting together. The skirts were fluttering, and short skirts reentered the fashion trends, every self-respecting girl wears one.

I was sitting in my room. The window was covered with curtains, and when the sun started shining through, I hanged a blanket on the curtain rod.

From this morning I moved 10 feet in total, covering the vast distance between the bed and the computer.

All I wanted is to be left alone, without having to see any living thing. I only wanted to see my electronic friend, and my waifus.


“… Did you hear me? Repeat everything I said!” (IA)

He… he… he…

Of course, you didn’t listen! Why am I not even surprised?! Instead of sitting here all day and wasting your life…” (IA)

I wondered who let Iowa out of her confinement, and promised myself to find the perpetrator and punish them.

“[Nagging]”

“[Nagging]”

“[Nagging]”

So, stop sitting here, and go do something!” I immediately stood up and headed to the door, before I starts making me study.


When I exited the dormitory, I was about to go take some pictures, however, I saw something a bit more interesting.

A small group of girls were standing far away from the usual routes, and they were surrounding a crying girl.

That was your typical bullying situation, and if a knight in shining armor appears out of nowhere and saves the maiden in distress, then she might give herself to me.

I tactically approached the bullies, by crawling through my usual holes in bushes, and was about to jump out and save the victim.

“… Absolutely! Sometimes those men are the most disgusting of people! They pretend to be nice and kind to you, and when you marry, they forget about your existence!”

“Do not worry! I am sure His Highness is just busy! If he cheats on you, I swear, I will personally kick him ‘there’!”

“Everything is good, as long as you don’t walk into ‘her’! Being neglected by His Highness is nothing in comparison to that shame!

Audrey, say something better than that…

Crackle

Together with the sound of a breaking branch, some could hear the sound of my heart shattering. One of the few opportunities I have to approach a girl and be seen as a hero was wasted.

Since there was no point in hiding, I stepped out. Girls immediately covered the ‘victim’.

“Relax, girls! I just saw you surround a crying girl, that’s it. Is there anything going on? Big Sis Enji can help too~!

The girls exchanged glances, and silently decided something.

We are watching you.” They stepped to the sides and I saw the crown prince’s fiancée.

Heya, how’s it going?

W-why should I tell you…?” (CPF)

It’s just a greeting. So, what’s going on with the prince?” The girl looked away and sobbed.

Another girl leaned closer and whispered: ‘His Highness did not visit her for the past week.’

“Ah, I see.”

What’s up? Does anybody see the prince?” The first thing one does when there is no idea what to do, they ask their sisters.

I don’t know. I’m eating. At least he’s not in the restaurant.” (WI)

I have no idea.” (Mo)

Since you are on the frequency, how about I tell you what I found in a pile of dirty clothes?” (IA)

[User disconnected from your channel] [User disconnected from your channel]

Just how long ago did you throw that hamburger into the pile?! It is not even white, it’s a piece of soil by now! Also…!” You traitors…

I, how ‘bout you nag me later? I’m helping a crying girl right now.”

Ah, that. He was in the library the last time I saw him. Now, back to the topic…” I muted the radio.

“Big Sis said he is in the library.”

Really?! Just why would he…! W-well, I express my gratitude for your help. I will be going then…” The fiancée hurried away, leaving me heartbroken.

All of my efforts were in vain, and I am sure that by now Iowa noticed that I ignored her radiotelegrams.

A girl approached me, and lightly bowed her head.

“Oh my, it appears even you have some nobility. P-perhaps I was too rash in judging…” The girl abruptly stopped, and saw where all of the other girls were looking.

Click

Being a hero is nice but having laced white panties on desktop is much better.

0