‘Four sisters’ No 48.
93 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For a long time I was thinking about why Big Sis Iowa was spending so much time and effort teaching the students. Here in the Academy, she could be doing absolutely nothing, and be praised for it. Mo and the freak are actually enjoying that. But for some reason Iowa works a lot.

“Now you just need to divide this equation by 2. See?

“Thank you! Now it is much easier to understand!” The blue haired girl smiled, and shook my hand.

I spent a lot of time and efforts teaching a bunch of noble girls.

At first it was suuuper dull but after I dropped into teaching, I started to catch myself thinking about what I should be teaching them, how to make sure they are doing better, and so on.

Miss Wisconsin, can you explain this…!” A girl pushed me a workbook with a cubic equation.

Aha, look here. If you move the 7 here, and then have the x be out of brackets, you will have a standard quadratic equation.”

“Thank you!” Another happy customer~!

Funny thing is, I actually feel nice teaching others. Maybe it is the reason Big Sis is so hooked on it.


It was already evening when the study session was over. I checked the time, and announced.

“Alright, girls! Time ‘s out! Put your workbooks here. Keep practicing, and you’ll be golden. Now, sweeties, let’s cool our heads, shall we~?

Ding-ding-ding

I rung a bell, and a minute later maids brought a lot of juice.

We were chatting and discussing the current events at the Academy, when one of the girls moved her seat closer.

Erhm… Miss Wisconsin, can you tell us… Are we doing well…? Will we be able to pass the examination…?” All talks stopped, and all eyes turned to me.

Yeah. You’re doing well. Girls, I’m proud of you. I guarantee that you’ll pass everything they’ll be throwing at you, so, heads up and puff up your chests!

Even if we put pads there, we would not compare to that chest…Ha…?

Hey! What’re you talking about?! Don’t be like that freak of a sister!” The girls giggled, and we continued chatting.

When it was almost the time to go home, somebody knocked in the door, and entered.

What a sight to behold.” It was the platinum blonde.

My-my, what’re you doing here?

Seriously…? Did nobody tell her…?” (PB)

I-I am sorry…!” (BH)

Forget it. You there, commoner, just for you to know, this is MY room.S-sorry…?

“Now, I would like to know if the commoner is capable enough of handling her assigned duties?” (PB)

Yes!” Everyone said in unison.

Ex-cel-lent.” The platinum blonde broke into a wide smile.

She sat down at an empty seat, that was conveniently near me.


I had an urge to ask the platinum blonde a question that was bothering me all the time.

Why did you not ask Iowa to teach everybody? I know she’s busy but…

“I already made sure that my ward is being in her care. I do not want to overwhelm her.” (PB)

Ha? Can anybody give me a translation from snobbish to human?

The blue haired girl approached me from another side, and whispered.

Miss Iowa was asked to take care of the crown prince, since His Highness found themselves to be more comfortable near her.’ I gave her thumbs up, and looked at the blonde.

Why the heck would he even be your ward?

Because I happen to be the deputy minister of education, and my Father happens to be entitled to be His Highness’ tutor. Whenever my Father is unavailable, I am in charge of the curriculum. Any questions?” (PB)

Nah, I got it.

“Good. Let us have some rest after another hard day.” The blonde nodded to herself, and turned around towards the exit.

“Moving on, to the reason I happened to come here only after the studying was over. Bring in the ribs!Erhm…?

When the door opened, the maids brought in something unexpected.

Just from the smell alone I understood…

A good servant must always be rewarded for their loyalty.” (PB)

it is the heavenly dish, known as pork ribs.

0