‘Four sisters’ No 49.
113 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Doors opened and a girl stepped inside.

Everyone looked at her, and some smirked. The seasoned adventurers, all covered in scars, were wondering what a young girl has forgotten in the adventurers guild’s office. The staff and clerks prepared to put the girl’s request, as well as receive the reward money, and a tip.

The girl calmly walked towards the reception, when a huge muscular man with scars all over his face blocks her way and says: ‘Where are you going, little princess?’.

And the girl answers: ‘None of your business, idiot.’. She pushes him away and approach the counter and says with a cool expression: ‘I’m here to sell some loot.’.

The clerks look at her in bewilderment and say: ‘Well, ok, we’ll process your hare hide.’.

The girl pulls out her storage bag, and shakes out a dragon’s head!

Mo, do you have nothing else to do?” Wisky stands up and heads to the exit.

Come on! Won’t it be super cool?! A mysterious adventurer shocks everybody with an unprecedented feat!

“Sorry, Mo, you won’t surprise anyone with this much. We killed those flying lizards left and right. Most of the clerks nearby know our faces better than their mothers’.” Iowa stood up too.

“Well, count me out on this. I already have a stupid lizard somewhere nearby.” New Jersey prepared to leave too.

But…! Big Sis, please~! Please, please, please~! I’ll be a good girl~!

Haaa… Mo, I can’t help you, I’m busy with my work. I’ll be going.” Iowa and New Jersey left, leaving me only with Wisky.

Sorry, I’ve got…” (WI)

Now then, my dear comrade-in-arms! Let’s go kill us a dragon!

WAIT?! I’M NOT GOING ANY…!” I grabbed her by hand and dragged after me. Otherwise Wisky will finish her sentence, and there will be no stepping back.

If you know how to handle her, she will obediently follow you anywhere.


Just why me…? Ain’t you capable of doing it yourself…?” Wisky kicked away a pebble.

“Of course I need your help! I wouldn’t have anybody to chat with on the way!”

WHY ME?! WHY NOT CALL IOWA?! WHY NOT SPEND TIME WITH THAT FREAK?! THAT JERK HAS NOTHING ELSE TO DO!” (WI)

But of course because there is only one girl that I can actually rely on! When you need someone mature and reliable, someone capable of accomplishing such a hard job, of course calling you is the only answer!” Wisky blushed and coughed.

W-well, if you plead me so much, I may help you for a bit. O-only because otherwise I’d be stuck with that freak of a sister. Hm!” I sighed out in my mind. Now that I secured myself a not-grumbling Wisky, I can get to the second part of my plan.

We climbed to the top of a hill, and I shouted.

HEY, YOU FLYING LIZARDS! COME HERE, OR I’LL TELL EVERYBODY THAT DRAGONS ARE JUST A BUNCH OF COWARDLY WINGED LIZARDS!

When I turned around, I saw Wisky’s look of disappointment.

Come on, you know those guys show up only when they have their pride hurt.

Couldn’t you just go find them, while I’m staying here to back you up…?You ain’t running away on my watch.

Wisky, I didn’t tell you earlier but… ‘She is following us.

Wisky immediately tucked her skirt to hide the underwear.

New Jerksey actually did follow us but she messaged me to keep it silent.

In exchange for a pantsushot she agreed to provide back-up.

That’s the circulation of hunters in the world. Wisky hunts dragons, Enji hunts her underwear, Wisky hunts Enji, and then gets fooled by Enji.

“Something is on the radar.”

For example?” (WI)

For example, someone’s cute peaches~!” (NJ)

Smack

YOU?!” Before things spiral out of control, I reminded them about the dragon.

“Guys, we’ve got a huge lizard coming in. Ready the guns.”

I’ll kill you. Got it, you jerk?’ (WI)

When the dragon appeared from above the clouds, the bofors guns opened fire.

Bum-bum-bum-bum

Bum-bum-bum-bum

Bum-bum-bum-bum Bum-bum-bum-bum Bum-bum-bum-bum

Bum-bum-bum-bum

The combined AA might of 3 battleships turned the dragon’s wings into sieve.

The three of us made smug faces when we looked at the foolish young dragon.

She’s all yours~.’ I winked to New Jerksey, thus stopping the dreaming-of-honor Wisky from stealing my laurel.


Even from a town where I found the closest guild’s branch office, I could hear gunfire.

KICK

I kick-opened the doors and entered.

Everybody looked at me. Some giggled that I am a sexy princess.

However, there were no bulky guys stopping me, and the clerks just glanced at me before I approached the queue.

When it was finally my turn…

“Good day to you, Miss… Oh, damn it… It’s that Missouri I am thinking about…? Is it another dragon? Just a second, I’ll call someone to bring coins from the special stash.”

My entire plan was ruined…

Well, on my way back I bought a wagon of lemons, so Big Sis will make us something refreshing.

Did you expect Mo's genius plan to work out?
  • She made enough preparations to have everything go like she wanted. Votes: 0 0.0%
  • She is too famous and loud to have somebody fooled. Votes: 5 100.0%
  • The plan itself is too impossible. Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 5
0