V3 Ch 100. One last thing
153 5 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I opened my eyes, and immediately started feeling shocked.

First, the ship was moving without my orders, so was the squadron. Second, I was on the ship. Third, I was squeezed between Patricia and Veronica, and they were both awake, and they did not try to kill each other.

Am I in heaven…?

“You can say so. At least that would explain how that lunatic is still alive.” (P)

I…” Veronica tried saying something but immediately hid her face behind me.

I tried standing up.

You are not going anywhere!” The girls dragged me down, and rested their heads on my feeble chest.

Erhm…? Can I go? I need to make sure everything is alright.”

“No sooner than you answer us!” (P)

What do you think about us…?” (V)

It wouldn’t hurt to clarify things, wouldn’t it?” The girls suddenly paled but I still had to make sure they will understand.

“I love you both! Would I stay here if I didn’t?” A cheesy line to make them both calm down. Not that I lied about it.

W-well…” While they both were all bashful about my words, I flew out of the cabin, like a shell out of railgun.


On the ship appeared to be only four people. Fewer than we sailed out with.

The final crew member was nearby, in Yuriko’s meditation chamber.

When I peeked inside, I saw how the woman was relaxedly meditating.

Where is Yuri?

That baby? I don’t care. Haaa~ finally, no longer I am oppressed~.” Yuriko immediately returned to meditation.

“I guess, you’re happy now? How about you try to reestablish that cult of yours?

“I may try. I even know whose mother-in-law will help me~.” I hissed at her shamelessness, and headed to the bridge.

After a brief exchange of messages with Fairy I understood that Yuri set the ship on course, and then disappeared. She didn’t even say ‘goodbye’.


I had a couple of weeks to bond with my lovers, and the only thing that withheld the ceremony was the fact that we were in the middle of the ocean.

Right after we returned to Benezio and docked, Patricia dragged me to Alba.

Since we are too well known and too famous, the meeting with the new Doge of Benezio happened as soon as we arrived.

So, you returned? A pity that you brought that thing back. How about you tell me, have you found your fairy tale demon?” Alba glanced at us from behind a thick stack of papers.

“We did find the Demon king, and we even defeated him. Now we all be happy and prosperous.”

At least before the next one comes.” Sarcastically answered Yuriko.

How is the situation with the West? Emmanuel seems to be weirdly absent.”

“They all sailed out yesterday. They will return back, and then we all will try to live peacefully. They fear you, we fear them. Peace for our time.” Alba put a file on the edge of the desk.

That’s great.

Anything else? You would not hurry to visit me just because of that, would you?” She stared at us from behind the stack. When Patricia glanced at me, Alba smiled.

Can I ask you for your daughters’ hands?

“I do not remember having daughters other than Patricia, so you don’t need to ask me about that monster’s hand. Still, I bless you. Just do remember to invite me. That is the first condition…” Alba required a lot of things. All of them could be summed up as ‘I will arrange everything for my dear daughter(s), so don’t you dare leaving me out of this’.


Over all, the preparations took two months. In that time, I was basically forced to stay on the ship.

Luckily, what Alba prepared for me was not a white dress with a veil. I got a tuxedo.

In the church where the ceremony took place were hundreds of people. Most of them were rich and powerful but there were also some familiar faces. For example, the chargé d’affaires of the West, Emmanuel, and the entire flock of you-know-who.

I, and my waifus, stopped in front of an altar.

The priest finished reading his scripture, and now was the last opportunity to return to my baccalaurean life.

“Signorina Ku-ro-na-mi, ‘dear Lord, what a name’, will you accept signorina Patricia di Benezio as your legal wife?

“Yes.”

“Signorina Patricia, will you accept…

YES.” Patricia interrupted the priest, before the poor soul could finish.

Urgh. Signora Patricia, will you accept the Radiant Sun of Benezio, signorina Veronica di Benezio as your legal wife’s partner?” The girl gritted her teeth, and uttered.

Yes…’ (P)

Dear Lord, grant me strength…’ “Signora Kur-o-na-mi, will you accept signora Veronica as your legal wife?” I felt glare on my back, it surely came from the loving mother.

“Yes.”

And finally…!” The priest was about to repeat the same phrase but Veronica’s gaze made the poor soul swallow his words.

Yes, yes, yes, yesyesyesyesyesyes!” Veronica started rubbing her cheek against mine.

The ceremony was concluded safely. Though, I am sure Alba will be very ‘sad’.


I settled down in the city. In one of the most luxurious mansions.

I was eating and sleeping all day. I was even given a rank of Admiral.

I have loving wives, and many friends.

But as the time went on, I started to feel this slight urge of searching for troubles.

Until one day I set sail to the West, without saying a word.

On my way, in the middle of the Abyss, I heard a voice.

Are you in search of adventures, once again?” (G)

“Yeah, I got a bit too tired of pampered lifestyle. Is there something you wanted?

If you remember, I offered you a chance to try something else, if you wish for it. What do you think about it? You know all about this world but what if you try out something else? Something entirely new?” The God’s words creeped their way into my heart.

“I guess I really seek for something different. Let’s do this, but…” I must tell this to my friends and family.

“Of course, tell me when you are ready.” (G)

Now, I just need to finish one last thing…

Did you like the Volume 3?
  • Yes! (4-5/5) Votes: 13 81.3%
  • Somewhat. (3/5) Votes: 2 12.5%
  • No. (1-2/5) Votes: 1 6.3%
Total voters: 16
2