‘Four sisters’ No 53.
122 3 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Not everybody is suitable for sports, and not everybody wants to run around with a ball.

For this reason, there will be only one match, and only two teams.

After the soccer match was announced, there were lots of candidates, so gathering two teams of 9 people was a piece of cake. Gathering enough ingredients for lemonade to put Big Sis’ skills to use was not a problem either.

When all of the preparations were done, we faced the most important issue…


Both teams were gathered for the final discussion.

Alright boys and girls, listen up! Since none of you, milkdrinkers, knows how to play soccer, we’ll be playing with you. Two of us per team. So, I will join the team whose girls let me take their pantsushots faster than the other team!” With New Jersey’s declaration of war, the teams stood against each other, and prepared for a fight.

The standoff proceeded silently for a few minutes, until a boy from the Red team exclaimed.

Miss Missouri will be with us!” And then the hell was unleashed.

No, we invited her earlier!” The Blue team counterattacked.

It does not count! It was before we teamed up!” Before things start to get ugly, I hurried to stand in between.

Ha-ha-ha~! There is more than enough me for everyone~! Don’t fight!”

W-well, it does make sense.” I was relieved that…

Then Miss Iowa will be with us!” …never mind…

Hey! We heard her saying she will join us!” Once again, the situation spiraled out of control.

Tch, you guys! We aint’ your stuff!” Everybody turned their heads at Wisky.

Oh my, was Miss Wisconsin here too…?” Somehow, her presence was shadowed by the rest of us.

YOU! HEY, LET ME GO!” Before the overagitated girl could go and beat the students, she was gripped by Big Sis.

LET ME GO AND KICK ‘EM!” I hurried to assist with dragging Wisky away. Then I dragged away Enji, who was trying her best to do her shady stuff.


We bunched up in shade of a tree.

Wisky pushed her head into Big Sis’ chest, and cuddled.

They are so mean!” (WI)

“That’s right! How could they ignore you? You are such a nice girl! ‘If only you knew how to keep your tongue in check…’ (IA)

I HEARD YOU!” (WI)

“And clearly you are great player!”

Yeah!” (WI)

“And you clearly have a nice…” (NJ)

BANG

In a flash, New Jerksey was left with only the part of the phone that was held in her hand.

YOU MEANIE!” (NJ)

That’s what you get for trying to take a photo of one’s underwear.

“Whatever. At least the memory is still intact.” She pulled a SD card out of the remnants of her toy.

Oh Fire, come to my aid and…

Bum

JUST WHY?!” With a precise shot, I removed the last trace of the crime.

While Iowa was forced to calm down two children, I saw somebody approaching.

What’s up?” It was the Crown prince.

“Good day to you. We have finished discussing. Would either of you like to express your opinion, if you have any preferences on what team you wish to join?” (CP)

“Nah, we don’t actually care.

He-he… I should have expected this outcome… Miss New Jersey and Miss Wisconsin are invited into the Red team, and you and Miss Iowa are invited into the Blue team.” When her name was mentioned, Enji pricked up her ears, only to be devastated by the outcome.

The Red team has only 2 girls.

“Great. Let’s do our best tomorrow.”

“I will be waiting.” The Crown prince headed back.

Would you need help…?” I glanced at Iowa.

Please no, please no, please no…’ (NJ)

Why is this world so unjust…? Why me of all people…?” (WI)

Iowa, on whose chest were weeping two sisters, just showed me an ‘OK’ gesture, and proceeded with patting their heads.

1