Origin 3
78 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The woman's smile got even larger and she started to laugh like a little girl.

"Hehehe.. hahahaha...

*Cough Cough*

"B*tch... shut up!"

"Heheee~

The woman didn't seem to enjoy Jack's comment because  as soon the woman's laughter was raised another pitch, she raised her hand slightly and Jack's body flew to the side.

*Bam*

He fell to the ground hard and had the breath knocked out of him.

"Ugh...

He was again laying face down on the ground. It was his second time today he was eating dirt and he didn't know why.

"Hehehe...hahahaha...

' Time Dilation '

Jack didn't understand what just happened and  imediately activated his skill making this thoughts become faster. 

' What the hell is going on!? What just hit me right now? Was it a projectile? No, that's impossible. I was hit from the side and she was facing me so it can't be possible. 

Could it be magic?

That is possib...

*Bam*

Jack's body flew once again one meter to the left and went crashing into the mermaid statue of the dried our fountain.

"Shit...

'Here it is again.

The same kind of attack, but this time it came from a different side. It's like someone if pushing me and not really hitting me....

Could there be another opponent that I'm unaware of?Could it be that he is invisible and the woman is just to distract me from the real enemy?'

"Hehehe...hahaha...

Worm.. funny."

Since the first attack there had passed 5 seconds , but under the influence of ' Time Dilation ' for Jack there had passed 25 seconds.

' No, there can't be another enemy because if there was I could have definitely heard his footsteps, but what hell is it then!?'

7 second hand passed since the first attack.

*Bam*

Another attack hit and this time Jack flew out of the dried out fountain and  fell face first into a pile of broken glass shards . They pierced his face making a bloody mess out of it.  

'It hurt's! The glass is stuck to my face... glass...the f*cking glass!'

From the sight of him right now Jack looked like had been beaten up pretty bad with a baseball.  With all that blood all over his face and with all those glass shards stuck to it he should be begging for his , but in that battered face a smile had bloomed.

" Hehehe, I got it now...

I finally understood what your power really is."

"Hehehe..haha...

Worm go wiggle wiggle...hehehe...

Jack stretched his hand, took a fist full of the broken glass shards and rocks and easily crushed them all together with his powerful grip creating a ball. 

*Crack crack.....

He tightly gripped his newest creation and got himself powered up.

' Physicial Enhancement , Shoot'

"Haaaa...

Without a second to waste Jack got up and threw his spontaneous creation towards the ghostly woman on the second floor.

*Bam*

The ball of rock and glass flew towards the woman's face like it was shoot out of a canon, but when it was 3 cm from her face it suddenly stopped. It seemed like it had hit something.

"WORM...

" So this confirms it, your power is telekinesis. I was not thinking straight at first, but the signs were all there since the beginning."

"WORM...DIE...

*BAM*

"Guh...is that all you got?"

"Die die die die....

*Bam* 

Jack fell to the ground once again, but his face was still smiling.

'Yes, this is it. The attacks are damaging me , but I can tank them for now. I just need time to put my plan into action.'

*Bam*

'The attacks are coming from every direction so I can't evade them, but there is certainly a ruthm  to them.

Just a little more...

*Bam*

"Now...

As soon as he touched the ground he rolled and got up to one knee in a single motion, before raising his hand towards the woman.

'Liquid Body Arrow'

The blood arrow flew fast and true hitting the woman in the chest, leaving a gaping hole in it. This time there was nothing stopping it. 

The attack left a big  wound that was at least 3 cm long and 1 cm wide, making it possible to see through her.

"Iaaaaaa.... hurts...

The gastly woman left a piercing scream that would horrify anyone as black gas shrouded all her body , but to Jack it was sweetest music that was played by little angels of heaven.

' It worked, but I have to waste this opportunity. Now I just have to heal. '

"INVENTORY"

He swiftly took his phone out and opened his inventory.

......

Everything went as Jack had planned. 

He had had been tanking all those attacks without retaliating for a reason. During that time he had managed to slowly but surely managed to notice the lag between the attacks. 

It was no coincidence that he managed to come up with this strategy on the spot , because during his training to raise the level of his 'Liquid Body Arrow' to level 10 one of the things he managed to learn is that there was a timeframe between each arrow. At first that timeframe was one second, but when it got to level 5 it became 0.5 seconds and when it reached level 10 it became half of that, so he could release a blood arrow every 0.25 seconds.

For the attack of the woman it was different though. The interval between each attack was a little more than one second so Jack had managed to use that window to land an attack knowing that his opponent was defenceless and succeeded.

.....

14 seconds in had passed since the first attack.

Jack managed to take a health potion out of his inventory and took out its cap so he could drink it.

' I can do this. I just have to tank some attacks, find an opening to attack, drink a health potion and a mana potion during the time it takes the woman to attack and repeat.

I've got this in the bag. '

15 seconds have passed and Jack was about to drink the health potion when....

"Aaaaaa.....

*Bang*

A soul piercing scream brought Jack to his knees for the second time , but that was not the worst thing. The bottle containing the health potion had exploded covering him in it.

"N..o...

3