Origin 5
114 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hahahaha, I won....I won."

Jack clenched his jaw while tears started flowing like no tomorrow down his face. He was so happy at this moment that he couldn't really express it in words. After all that fighting, after knocking on death's door more than one time today, he was still alive.

He couldn't find the strength to stand up to anymore and just layed down on the ground next the now immobile body of the woman. 

'It seems I get to live.... which is the best thing that ever happened to me today.'

"Hah hah hah....

Jack stayed there, lying on the ground for five minutes until he regained his strength and opponed his inventory.

"INVENTORY."

He took two healing potions and gulped them one after the other. 

"Haaa.....

He felt the potions do their thing as warmth enveloped his body and as his face started to itch like hell. It was like hundreds of flies were sitting there , but he fought his instinct to scratch it.

"Hah hah, why the hell did it have itch so much?

Ughhh...

After the full effect of the potions wore of, he then took his functioning phone and took a picture of his  face. He really was hoping that his eye had recovered.He went to his photos and opened his last one to see a disfigured in face. 

"Well....

One side of his face was completely normal, but the other side was the face even a mother would find hard to love. Four long wound's from his upper lip to the middle of his forehead had healed, but it was not pretty. The wounds had healed, but the results were not great as the scars that had remained were hideous and that was only the beginning. His left eye was split in half from one of the woman's nails and what had remained were 2 white things he could not even describe.

"Well, the bad news is that my eye is completely destroyed . On the other hand, the good news is that if the Pirates of the Caribbean decided to make another movie I would make for a good evil twin of Jack Sparrow. 

 The scar is very bad, but the real problem right now is how the hell am I going to explain this. I can't just go ; Hey there is nothing to worry about.

 I just fell."

Jack was not really worried about him being blinded by the woman as he knew that there were items that could heal his eye or at least they could replace it, but was worried about what was he going to tell his family. He couldn't just cover the whole left side of his face.

"I need to get an item that can create some sort of illusion first as I don't have the gold to by any items to recover from this injury."

After he thought about what to do he looked at the woman's corpse that was next to him and then at the silent mansion and sighed.

"When is this shit going to end?"

Jack hadn't finished exploring the mansion yet , but he was very reluctant to go in again after what just happened.

"No, I f*cking have to complete this. I can't let all my efforts  be in vain.

First let's check what I gained."

He pushed away those horrifying thoughts and did something he always enjoyed doing. Seeing what he had gained after a hard fought battle.

[Initiating.....

Encountered enemy 'Cursed Banshee'.....

You:

- 10 HP

-5 HP

-5 HP

-5 HP....

'Cursed Banshee' :

Critical 

-30 HP

You:

-5 HP

-7 HP

-5 HP

-4 HP...

- 8 HP

You are under the effects of ' Bleeding' ...

-1 HP evey second for 10 seconds..

'Cursed Banshee' :

-3 HP

- 12 HP

'Cursed Banshee' is under the effects of 'Soul Burn'....

-1 HP every second for 5 seconds..

- 7 HP

-13 HP

Critical

- 21 HP

Critical

- 27 HP

Critical

-27....

You killed 'Cursed Banshee'....

Gained:

1000 XP

600 Gold

Soul Stone x2

Lovers Whisper

Cursed Heart

Leveled Up......]

"Well....I seem to have gained a lot. I gained two items and even leveled up, but these items.....

INVENTORY."

He opened his inventory and all looked up the description for Lovers Whisper.

          Lovers Whisper
An earring that holds the grudge and heartbreak of the owner. After the owner died it absorbed the unholy aura around it and became a demonic item.

+1 Constitution 
+2 Wisdom
+3 Charisma

Effect:
Fatal Attraction: There is a 1% chance that when a female sees you for the first time they will become instantly attracted to you.
(The targets Wisdom should be lower than 15)

Outsider: There is a 10% chance that when a male sees  you for the first time he will instantly hate you.
(The targets Wisdom should be lower than 15)

            Cursed Heart
             (Hidden Item)
The broken heart of someone who fell prey to dark magic.
Effect:
????????????????????

"The...the hell are these descriptions!?"

Jack was writhing in anger.

"You give me these items after all that shit? Well, f*ck you very much."

Jack looked again at the description of the 'Lovers Whisper' and shivered. Although someone might say that the first effect to good to be true, that was because it really was to good to be true.

' There is a 1% chance that some random woman might fall I'm love with me, but what.....

Jack tried to suppress the thought but it still came up.

' What if that woman was his mother, or worse his grandm....

"No no no....lala I'm a little kid that don't know anything...lalala...

In this dark night, in this erie mansion and beside the corpse of a woman the actions of Jack were hilarious.

.......

"Shit...

After he got that out of his system he lamented the second effect.

' There is also the second effect. Beeing hated with no reason, that is harsh. I don't want to become the enemy of hundreds of men.'

3