Chapter 53. A pirate’s life is a truly blessed one!
63 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The rays of the morning sun gently caressed Herman's face with their warmth, nudging him awake. It didn't take long for him to open his eyes and realize that he slept through an entire day. That coupled with his 'activities' from yesterday, there were two days that he 'wasted' for relaxation purposes only.

"But to think that I actually fell asleep like a log... I let down my guard completely..."

He was both surprised and a bit angry at himself for such a 'mishap'. Ever since he returned to the past, this was the first time that he hasn't slept with an eye opened. After living on a constant battlefield for so long, dying in his sleep wasn't one of his priorities.

Therefore, he never allowed himself to fully relax mentally, and instead, only his body got barely enough rest to function properly. This time, however, he let loose and not only had s*x for almost an entire day without a care for his surroundings but also fell into a deep sleep after.
Judging by the warmth of the sheets on the empty spot right next to him, his first contracted servant had left about half an hour ago at best, probably too embarrassed to be seen by others leaving his quarters.

"Silly woman. Given how loud she moaned yesterday and the fact that Celeste watched over 75% of the entire thing as if she had a premium account on p*rnhub, I doubt there is anyone that doesn't know about us. It's not a bad thing though... with the spectacle I put on last night, maybe even Celeste would be tempted..."

Walking towards the shower with a grin on his face, while utterly lost in his fantasies, Herman failed to notice that Celeste was already sneaking a peek in his room the moment he woke up. The cold water washed away his drowsiness and he stretched like a lazy cat after a good nap. He felt hungry, so he didn't bother plan for the future, much less for the day, and instead, headed straight for the dining room.

Sure enough, as soon as he entered he found the three girls gossiping about something without a care in the world, but stopped abruptly upon seeing him.

[Good morning master!](Tianxia Xue)

[Eh!?](Xu Wen'an)

"..."

[*Smirk*](Celeste)

Hearing the slightly shaky tone of her voice, he couldn't help but sigh at the silly woman. She probably didn't know how to face him after yesterday, especially in front of the other girls. There was also the master-servant contract that they signed to think about, making her dizzy upon attempting to think things through.

Not there was a man's job to be done and Herman didn't hesitate at all in giving out the helping hand to the panicking woman. Since she was his woman already and they spent yesterday only for physical contact but no dual-cultivation, he planned to remedy that as soon as his mashed-potato meridians and veins were back in good order.

He smiled and greeted everyone, then walked and sat down next to Tianxia Xue, making his stance known to the other two. Gently taking her hand into his under the table, there was a slight twitch from her and a raised brow from Celeste.

"Tsk! This voyeur... Does she take that much pleasure in spying on others?"

Seeing Herman frown at her, Celeste didn't even bother to apologize and look away, but instead, looked straight at him with a shit-eating grin that seemed to say 'yes I did it. What can you do about it?'. Speechless, Herman shook his head, and luckily, the maids of the pavilion brought over food for everyone to partake in.

The breakfast was unusually quiet and even Xu Wen'an could barely hold a conversation with Tianxia Xue without blushing. As for looking at Herman... that seemed impossible at the moment. Nevertheless, he wasn't exactly bothered by that and instead tried coming up with a plan to pay back this annoying voyeur woman. If he could get his hands on her... Hehe!

Unfortunately for him, he let too much show on his face, and his evilly lustful grin was caught by Celeste in no time. When she realized it was meant for her, she released a slight amount of her power to intimidate the brave fool. Herman was instantly drenched in cold sweat and glared at the chuckling woman.

"You better not fall into my hands, or I promise you two full days of 'proper' education!"

While harumphing in his mind - since he didn't dare do it in real life - Herman continued his breakfast while flirting from time to time with Tianxia Xue. The poor woman was a beginner in such arts, therefore she was taken advantage of by him again and again. In the end, she couldn't take it anymore and left the table with a major blushing face.

When Xu Wen'an saw her 'landlord' snickering and her big sister leaving while blushing, she unknowingly blushed herself and followed the woman. The puzzled look on Herman's face while watching her leave the table as well, made Celeste laugh aloud under the glares of Herman. In the end, there was nothing he could do as Celeste blew raspberries at him and disappeared as well from the dining room, leaving him to enjoy a large table of food on his own.

And he did just that. His body seemed starved for energy after the battle with the Qiongqi, and even if the food wasn't a proper replacement for the needed Qi, it was barely enough to sate it until he recovered sufficiently to cultivate.
After dining like a glutenous pig, he took two supplement pills since the previous ones were already 'digested' and went in the courtyard to meditate for a bit before exercising.

"Even immortals would avoid fighting on a full stomach, so let's meditate a bit first."

Sitting in front of the pond the System dropped him in previously, he relaxed his body and allowed his mind to wander. He remained in that state for over two hours and finally felt his body brimming with energy. Sitting up, he started with the same exercising program he used back on Earth: a light jogging session.
Hours later, covered in sweat from head to toe, Herman placed down the wooden training spear and sighed happily. His body was becoming more flexible by each passing day, approaching the same state he was in his previous life. Right now... it felt as if he was an overlord controlling a puppet, making his movement rigid at times.

"Time for another shower I guess..."

Minutes later, he was relaxing in the heated pool once more, unknowingly reminiscing about the 'action' that took place here yesterday. The sound of the door of the room opening again, made Herman smile as he proudly thought 'seems like I wasn't the only one'.

To his major surprise though, it wasn't Tianxia Xue naked with only a towel to barely cover herself and instead, it was Xu Wen'an who was redder than a tomato. Nevertheless, her milk-white skin couldn't be hidden, nor could her feminine charms. When compared to Tianxia Xue, her body was much curvier and her bust much fuller. Despite her killer body, however, Herman was focused on her lips which had something akin to lipstick on.

"Eh!? Don't tell me that little minx Xue coaxed her to come here. I know I said something about making a habit of signing the contract like so, but it was more of a joke... Crap! Now I'm getting embarrassed here..."

Seeing the previously hesitating eyes of Xu Wen'an suddenly becoming resolute, he was at a loss of what to do. Yes, he definitely didn't mind having more than one partner in bed outside dual cultivation, but this was setting up a bad example for the future servants. The hell was he supposed to do when he gathered over 20 girls!?

"Maybe I can learn the avatar arts that perverted Titanic created in my previous life. That way I could cope with about four to five girls per avatar..."

Lost in useless thoughts, he speechlessly watched the beauty drop her towel to the ground and slip into the water. After that, she came over and sat on his lap, every action seemed to mimic what Tianxia Xue had done yesterday.

"*Snicker* Did you ask Xue to teach you what to do?"

[...yes.](Xu Wen'an)

The voice was quieter than a mosquito's buzz and the pinkish-red blush covered her entire face all the way up to her ears. Seeing how her personality was much more innocent than Xue's, Herman didn't continue to bully her and drew her closer to his body instead.
This time around he didn't turn her to face him and just allowed her to keep her back facing him instead. He slowly caressed her legs, abdomen, arms, neck, and kissed her back at the same time. He was much gentler with her than he was yesterday and when his hands reached her chin, he didn't have to do anything more except to guide her. Their lips touched and remained locked for a good amount of minutes.

After parting and seeing her out of breath, he knew that he couldn't hold himself back any longer and decided to ask, just to be safe.

"Are you certain you want to do this?"

[...](Xu Wen'an)

Seeing her nod as if she was a hen pecking grain from the ground, he found it cuter than anything else he had witnessed before. Biting his lower lip enough to draw blood, he kissed her again, more forcefully this time around. With his blood reaching her tongue, the contract was complete, therefore, all that was left was to enjoy his bounty.

His hands moved down while avoiding her plentiful chest, barely missing them by a bit, yet enough for the gust of wind created to send shivers down her spine. Instead, he grabbed a hold of her thighs and forcibly spread her legs, bringing out a gasp from the innocent lass.

The second naval battle began and was even longer than the first one. Herman made sure to take 'good care' of her while giving enough material for Celeste to watch. The perverted woman was browsing incognito once again, with no shame at all. She didn't even bother to hide her presence from him this time around, but she did mask it from Xu Wen'an, as she didn't want to disturb the show.

After hours of acting like a pirate and 'plundering' on the sea, he followed the same pattern as yesterday and used a princess carry to bring the girl to his room. What changed from before was that, halfway through the war on land, he felt a presence spying on them from the door.

"The heck!? Is watching from afar not enough for her anymore? Now she wants to see the action first hand!? See how I teach you a lesson!"

Using Qi, he opened the door and revealed the perpetrator to be Tianxia Xue instead of Celeste. Nevertheless, the voyeur was still peeping from afar with her perception, probably amused at the show about to unfold. Upon seeing the doors open, Xue panicked when she made eye contact with Herman, unable to properly think about what she should do.

The lifeboat came from the greedy wolf that smiled and gestured for her to join the fun. Wen'an was startled first upon seeing her big sister and even felt embarrassed for being seen naked and in such a perverted state. The big-bad wolf, however, quickly stripped her big sister and followed up with some quite indecent poses with her.
Obviously, the more innocent Wen'an wasn't spared either and even if it was a two against one battle, Herman seemed to hold the advantage.

Dawn arrived once more and he knew that it was time to stop bullying the girls further. In fact, after going at this pace for two consecutive days, even he felt that his future might take a route that he wasn't ready for just yet. The girls fell asleep with him in the middle and this time he made sure that they won't sneak out before he wakes up by having his hands naughtily grasping their buttocks.
Both girls flinched and glared at him, but the grin that he stole from Celeste of earlier today told them that this shameless man wasn't reflecting even a bit on his actions.

Another full day passed and he woke up with two beautiful girls looking at him from each side. Seeing the smiles on their faces, he first thanked the Heavens for the Qi he now had and the fact that it could be used to avoid a bad morning breath, before kissing them.
Tianxia Xue was more experienced so she actually dared to fight back, but Xu Wen'an was still a beginner and was clumsily cute, lighting a fire in Herman's heart once more. Minutes later, the loud sounds of moaning came from the room again, making even the passing maids blush. This young master of theirs was truly a rogue!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Herman's life as a 'pirate' continued with daily exercises to keep his body in shape and night 'training' to... uh... maintain his stamina! If there was something that was unfortunate, was that Xu Wen'an was shy and he couldn't always convince her to join him and Tianxia Xue in bed. On the other hand, the latter wasn't shy at all and took on the role to keep him company every night.

He wasn't sure if it was because of the strict regimen he's been keeping in the past three weeks after he's been self-injured, but he finally could cultivate again. Furthermore, he already ate three sets of pills by now and was in the process of digesting the fourth. He was close to breaking through to the next level and pondered about the possibility of dual cultivation.
He was quick to discard that thought as the human body could at most undergo such an event once per year at best. Obviously, the one getting the most benefits - Herman in this case - was exempted from the rule since most of the Qi would flow through the girl's body instead of his.

But it wasn't like they would draw the short end of the stick either. In fact, besides getting even more cultivation base than their partner, the girls usually would have their Perception increase by a good amount, making their future gains even more impressive.
Even so, at best Herman could dual cultivate three times before stopping, otherwise, his meridian pathways would be crippled. A dual cultivation session would put major strains on them, as they would be heavily overloaded with Qi. Therefore, it was best to leave a month in-between sessions in order to avoid dying a blissful death. 

Golden Core I
Total cultivation base: 300.239 / 516,605
Efficiency: (92 ~ 281) / 1 hour

With this week almost ending, he needed one more to reach the needed amount for a breakthrough. He calculated that at his current level, a dual cultivation session would probably allow him to directly skip an entire level in the Golden Core Realm, but it would be best to wait until he reached Golden Core X before attempting it.

Unfortunately, a cultivation covenant would be quite inefficient at this point, but it would still grant him a decent amount. There was also Feng Qian's nagging as she wanted to breakthrough herself to the Ensoulment realm. 
That's why he would wait until reaching Golden Core V at bare-minimum before attempting it. That would maximize his gains.

"What should I do now?"

[What's the problem, lover-boy? Troubles in paradise?](Celeste)

"Nothing of sorts, miss peeping tom. I was just wondering if I should attempt the trial now or wait until I reach the Soul Wandering realm."

Hearing Herman's choice of a nickname for her, Celeste unexpectedly blushed. He didn't feel bad about it though. This woman made him 'act' for her every night as she shamelessly watched the action. He didn't actually mind as he felt that it made him look like a p*rn star, but it was still slightly uncomfortable. Thankfully, due to her higher cultivation level, the girls couldn't tell that she was peeping, which made him realize - much to his disappointment - that the damned woman was actually allowing him to sense her perception on him and in the area as if teasing and asking him 'what can you do about it anyway?'.

That's why, since she was this shameless, he decided to play the rogue as well.

[Hmpf! You've become quite daring lately, haven't you?](Celeste)

"Hehe! What can I do about it anyway? As I said it before, you're free to join us whenever you want instead of watching from afar."

[Keep dreaming!](Celeste)

Seeing the woman snarling at him, he was finally satisfied and dropped the matter about her peeping. He still needed her advice though.

"So, leaving your naughty hobbies aside, what do you think I should do?"

[You're really itching for a beating, don't you? Hmpf! Obviously, waiting until you reach the Soul Wandering realm is better.](Celeste)

"Oh? What makes you say that?"

[Well, for starters you'll have access to the Fortune Land and the Saint Cloud River. Seeing how you like to indulge in debauchery, it's probably that you'll make me do all the work by sending me to the Saint River instead, but you'll still need to cultivate yourself in the Fortune Land.](Celeste)

"The Fortune Land, huh?"

[Damned bastard! You're not even considering the Saint Cloud River, are you!?](Celeste)

"That's not it, 'love'! I was simply thinking that after working so hard in the Dwelling, you could use a relaxing vacation by the banks of the river, fishing, and all that. I'm not that great at it."

[Hehe! You really like courting death, don't you!?](Celeste)

Seeing her getting properly pissed off, Herman shrugged and grinned at her. It's not like he was abusing his position... not at all! There were certain things that he wanted to try in bed with Tianxia Xue though and he really didn't want Celeste to witness such things. Hehe! He needed to practice for when he could get his hands on her. She'll be able to witness them then... first hand!

[You bastard! What were you thinking about just now!?](Celeste)

"The f*ck!? Can she read my mind? A woman's senses are way too sharp. Play it cool, play it cool!"

"I have no idea what you're talking about. What do you think I should do with the Fortune Land then?"

[Aren't you a tycoon? Since you know about it already, you should know that the Fortune Land works by having the young cultivators be guided by different souls of predecessors. Given your wealth, you can directly cultivate guided by the highest chaos rank and just smack them with money. As for being robbed... you should be fine given your attributes.](Celeste)

"I see..."

She wasn't wrong, but each cultivation attempt in the Fortune Land would cost him a whooping 20SJ in that case. At the same time, the Cultivation Base he would gain would also be proportional to the money spent. To go even further, he could usually rob others five times per year, able to steal both cultivation base and attribute-enhancing pills from them. If he directly picks a rank four chaos soul though... he would be able to rob eight times. If he further throws some more SJ in the mix, he could even go beyond those eight allotted times.

"It's true that money runs the world, be it here or back on Earth..."

4