Chapter 1
84 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Autor: Cueio

Reviewer: Aiko-maru

Even at dawn, it was possible to hear the sound of the strong wind that cut through the destroyed and poorly maintained buildings of that city. Among those buildings were people ... people? Can they who are so thirsty for blood really call it that?

- HEY! Wake up! We don't have all day! Shouted the voice that came from the radio near the ceiling in the corner of the room.

This place is Kytes 'room, composed only of a bed and a toilet, it is completely white with camouflage glass separating two rooms: the first is Kytes' home, while the second is the observation wing from which the scientists observe.

This place in all, is nothing more than a laboratory of human guinea pigs, where thirty thousand people were interned, Kytes, the experiment twenty two thousand and three, is the last alive. Tortured day after day by scientists looking for the source of his power, he always takes things to the side of humor, which makes many consider him to be a complete imbecile.

Kytes was lying on the floor beside the bed, lying like an idiot, staring at the ceiling, he sat down and gave a sign of beauty to the scientists - those who were a man and a woman - Kytes couldn't see in detail thanks to that special glass which ordinary humans cannot see through.

The woman wore a lab coat and white shorts and sucked on a lollipop. She is called Corlin, curiously, her role is that of torture and caretaker of Kytes. The man beside her was wearing a white coat and pants.

Kytes wore a long-sleeved blouse and pants, both orange, similar to U.S. prisoner clothing; his body is medium in size and well trained, being 179 centimeters tall, he has black eyes and hair.

- Wait! Did he sign exactly for us ?! Can he see us ?!

Who said it was the scientist who stepped back, hesitating with fear.

- Really, I didn't tell you right ?! He's been able to do that for some time.

The scientist had responded nonchalantly, without looking away from Kytes. She leaned over to speak into a microphone, which was on the table in front of her, while holding her long black hair aside so that it did not fall on her face.

- What do you prefer: shock or guinea pig?! Corlin's voice came on the radio.

"What goes on in someone's mind to ask such a question?" Kytes thought, before getting up and answering with a smirk:

- Send them both double for us!

In front of Kytes, the wall withdrew, like an automatic gate, walking came two beasts, similar to lions, the difference was that their paws were thick as stones and they had two scarlet horns strong as silver. Both came, and with their sharp eyes asking for blood, they stared at Kytes.

- Just for the record, the horn of these beasts gives a shock of 150,000V.

Corlin had confirmed one of Kytes' biggest concerns.

- Oh shit…

While Kytes was speaking, one of the beasts started running towards Kytes, with his head down to horn him; the beast's muscular, heavy body destroyed any chance of throwing him up, and his speed wouldn't let Kytes run, but if he did, what good would it do? It would only be postponing the inevitable.

Kytes realizing the situation, took a defensive position and waited for the beast that was coming quickly, before the collision, Kytes held him by the horn causing him to brake; when perceiving such daring of the human, the eyes of the beast became with an immense hatred, she at the same moment activated its horns, to shock Kytes, consequently, its horns became blue, and it was possible to see the veins of the beast that now they were bright blue.

The shock started to pass to Kytes' hand, and as soon as he was injured, he modified his body to become a kind of electric generator. He pulled the energy to a specific location on his body, where he multiplied it and returned it several times stronger.

- HAHA HA! I AM THE SUPER SHOCK!

Kytes shouted as he laughed out loud, his face full of joy and pleasure. Shortly thereafter, the beast's energy began to conflict within its body, thanks to electricity coming and going, until the energy that came and went in the monster's body collided, at that moment, the beast exploded from the inside out, causing a loud noise.

It was possible to see pieces of meat flying. When Kytes went quickly to the other beast, who was distracted by the sound of an explosion. He went to the side of the being, where he placed the palm of his hand and released a discharge that energy still remained in his body.

"Shit! It will not work!" Kytes thought tensely when he noticed that the energy discharged by him was being absorbed and would not be enough to kill the beast.

Upon realizing this, he made two controversial chains meet in the palm of his hand, thus creating an explosion that killed the monster, but which eventually threw him to the wall, passed out and with large wounds.

- He died? - Asked the scientist on the other side of the glass.

- "I think so…"

Corlin replied without hesitation.

Looking more closely, it was clear that Kytes had severe burns and large wounds on his body, his uniform had been completely torn and completely turned into rags. The room that was white is now completely stained with blood and pieces of meat from the animals. The calm silence that now prevails is strange compared to the great noise of a few seconds ago.

- "HEY! I DID NOT DIE YOUR CORN! "

The lull was soon broken with that cry, it was Kytes, who was standing and pointing at the scientists; his wounds were healing at an abnormal speed, considering that now there are only a few small scratches.

- "One more for the list of failures!"

In the morning of the same day:

- "Do you want to try something new?"

- "Yes."

Those talking on the phone were Corlin and his boss, or should, since she was talking to an imposter, a clone at Kytes's command.

- "In short, do you want me to take you out of the cell?"

- "Is that what I said no? If all goes well, he will release the precious energy we need for 'Zettai Hakai'. "

- "If that's the boss's plan, I have nothing against it, but don't blame me later."

She hung up the phone and took a long breath ...

Returning to the present:

Corlin left the room and went to the next corridor, at that moment, Kytes was trying to clean himself from the blood on his body, it was in this scenario that something unusual happened; the door from which the beasts came, opened again, Kytes was startled, and took an attacking stance.

"Other?" He thought, but what came from there was a little different.

A woman came walking with her hands in her coat pocket and a lollipop in her mouth. Coming with an imposing walk, his gaze was carefree and devoid of feelings.

That girl is Corlin; her appearance is exuberant, with long black hair and light brown eyes, her white skin enhances her beauty, along with her slender body, which seemed to have been the best work of an artist, her breasts are majestic and beautiful, she still wore shorts white that fit properly in his beautiful ass that attracts the eye of any man; in short there were some Japanese writings that Kytes was able to translate thanks to his vast knowledge.

'Life cannot bring you down if you're lying down!'

She came walking to Kytes.

- "Yo! Do you want to go for a walk? "

She said, and in response, Kytes hesitated for a moment.

- "It depends, where are we going?"

- "Do you want to take a walk in the city?"

- "Actually, I prefer to walk around your body."

He had said it in a mocking tone and with a half-smile. Yes, it was just bullshit ... just bullshit ...

- "So you don't want to leave this place ?!"

- "I never said that there."

- "So are you coming?"

- "Yes Yes."

The two started walking to the exit, with Corlin in the lead, but before they got there, the scientist on the other side closed the door.

- "Sorry 'Crazy Princes', but I can't let you go out with this guinea pig."

Even as the voice came from the radio, Corlin watched with disgust where the glass is.

2