Chapter 7
16 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kytes looked at Corlin. His cute, sleeping face was expressionless, it was kind of funny. From time to time, her delicate body still trembled slightly thanks to the cold of the night.

- So she slept ... well, with an annoying story like that, who would be stupid enough not to sleep ... - Whispered Kytes to himself. His face contained a pain plate stamped from end to end.

Then he walked over to the side of the bed. Gently, he extended one hand and a large blanket came out that covered the entire bed.

- I'm glad, that at least I was able to protect her ...

Kytes lay down on the bed and straightened up, placing both hands on the back of the neck. He stared at the ceiling and time passed. An hour has passed ... Two hours ... Three hours ... Fuck! Sleep fast, Kytes, fuck.

- I can't sleep ... whispered Kytes. His eyes were red with sleep.

Suddenly, he heard a certain voice rising in his head.

- Hey, boy. Said the voice.

- What's up, Death! How much time? - Kytes responds mentally.

-… Young man, that soul that you pulled from the abyss.

- Yeah, what about it?

- You know ... She was a really powerful soul ... be careful with her.

While talking, Kytes felt a body rolling across the bed and bumping into him all the time, but he just ignored it, since it was certainly Corlin.

- Okay, but tell the truth there. You wouldn't disturb me just to say that.

- You are right ... recently, something happened in my mind, how would you wish to die?

- I don't know, bro, look at that.

When he finished, Kytes saw something unusual in front of him. It was round, smooth, almost glowing and made me want to squeeze: a beautiful ass with a vagina and anus being covered only by black lingerie with a flower design. She went slowly down until she met Kytes' face.

- You know little death, I could die now, with no regrets.

- Kytes! Stand up!

- And leave this paradise? Not screwing!

- Kytes! This is a dangerous trap!

- Relax, bro. I don't die, have you forgotten?

- Understood, I will not meddle anymore. Just don't blame me when Corlin dies.

Pow!

A great crash sounded where Kytes was lying and gray smoke covered that part of the room. Kytes had already stood up, looking from side to side, looking for Corlin.

- Corlin, are you…

Corlin was at the foot of the bed, hitting two muscular men with a whip. The men had an apple accessory in their mouths, not allowing them to make any noise.

- Hmm?! - Corlin looking with disgust at Kytes.

- Leave it alone ... - Kytes pointed a finger at the exit. - I'll go there quickly.

He got off the bed and left the room, propping himself against the wall next to the door. Even from outside it was possible to hear the lashes. Kytes ignored the situation and held out his hand, palm up, where a humanoid shadow appeared.

- That inside is not normal at all. - Commented the shadow.

-… Just ignore that. More importantly, what is this trap you mentioned?

- That is a trap that, when you fall into it, starts to control you. The physical attacks of the person who created it are relatively weak and he takes advantage of the carnal desires of beings to deceive them.

- In that case, shouldn't we stop Corlin?

The shadow thinned in the air and the door to the room opened instantly. Corlin had his hair all messed up and propped his shoulder on the door.

- What about me? - She asked.

- Nothing, I was just thinking out loud, wondering how it ended up that way ...

- I have no idea either ... I just know that they show up there and things are like this.

- ... According to my information, that is a being that increases your lust, it is basically a trap to stab you in the back.

- That explains why they turned to dust early on.

-… can you tell me how you were not affected by that?

- One of the main training sessions I had to do as a child was how to kill my lust. We used spirits for that.

- So you learned that kind of thing ...

- No, they gave up training me in this area, apparently the spirits fell in love with me.

-… whatever, now we have to deal with this enemy, he certainly didn't attack us by chance.

- Okay, just let me fix my hair ...

1