Chapter 10
18 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kytes, opened his eyes slowly, ready to see what was before him. In front of him was the girl who injected him with a kiss and Corlin with her guard high. Apparently, not even ten seconds passed with him passed out, even though that time seemed like days to Kytes ...

He leaned on the mattress below him, then slowly raises his body. While watching the woman from the back, she stepped down without making a sound. Corlin looked at Kytes for a few seconds, which alerted the enemy. She turned quickly to see what was going on and when she saw the man intact, she was stunned, as if she had seen a ghost.

With an infamous attempt, with almost no chance of succeeding, the woman directed poison from your body to your hand and attacked Kytes, seeking her heart. While the woman's arm was going at high speed, it was cut off and flew away with no whereabouts. The woman let out a scream of endless pain, while with the other hand she held the rest of the arm that was left, then she fell to her knees.

Kytes was silent for a few seconds, listening to the woman's screams. Unexpectedly, her arm regenerated as if she were Kytes himself, but without being able to react, he passed out. He put a sleeping poison with paralysis in it, and injected it when he cut off her arm. Kytes was indifferent, like a robot.

- There's another… - Commented Kytes.

- What?! Colin asked.

- A hundred meters from here ...

Kytes pumped and grabbed Corlin around the waist, she didn't even have a choice to refuse. He hurried down the stairs of the establishment and left the place. On the street, he didn't stop, and just kept going until he found the next enemy, which didn't take long. A man with a wooden mask and a black cloak. As Kytes approached, a wooden stake began to emerge from the floor, going towards her stomach, which brought her vision quickly to her and then leaped aside, deflecting.

- Oshi, the guy doesn't even say hello! - Kytes commented while putting Corlin on the floor. - Corlin, can you prepare a weapon?

- Yes, I Can. - Corlin answers.

- How much time?

- 5 minutes.- Corlin, can you prepare a weapon?

- Very well!

In an instant the difference between Kytes and the enemy was undone. With a closed fist, Kytes threw a punch against the opponent's face, which, with both hands, deflected the punch to the right naturally, more naturally than when drinking a glass of water. Kytes did not give up and continued to punch the enemy in the chest, his pose was like that of a boxer, the opponent continued to defend and with each punch he took a step back.

Kytes took a deep breath and raised his right hand above his head, when he was about to deliver his heaviest attack, he had his arm pierced by a wooden stake that emerged from the ground, he was born even faster than the other. Kytes pulled his arm and lost his hand, which stayed on the stake, as a counter measure, he kicked the enemy that was thrown away.

- Corlin! Shouted Kytes.

- On here! - Said Corlin while throwing a glock to Kytes.

Kytes took the gun and closed the distance in an instant, only this time he came up behind the enemy and without hesitation, pulled the trigger that took a bullet to the opponent's ribs. He let out a cry of pain, which was interrupted by something, then he fell to the floor, the impact ended up cracking his mask. Kytes took the passed out man on his shoulders and placed him in the corner of the street.

- I think I should collect information now, but it will be better to have the two together ... - Kytes whispered to himself.

- What do you want to do? Asked Corlin.

- I'll go get the other person, it will be good to have information from their base, and also ... - Kytes replied, even though he left his sentence in half.

- Also what?!

- Nothing, I'm going! - Kytes interrupted the conversation and ran back to the establishment.

When he got there he went up the stairs and took the girl, who was passed out, and threw her on his shoulder. I sense a silly hand emerging. Kytes went back to where Corlin was and placed the woman beside the man.

- Time to wake up. - Kytes commented and snapped the fingers of his right hand, in that instant the two enemies regenerated and woke up. - Do not try to attack me, my cells are already in their bodies, now they only have redemption or death.

-… - They were silent, if what Kytes said is true, their destinies were sealed.

- I'll ask you just once, do you use the "system"?

- How do you know about ?! - Shouted the woman, she was getting up when the man grabbed her arm and looked at her.

- Tsk! damn humans, always doing shit. How many?! Asked Kytes.

- How many what? - The man replied with difficulty, his voice is rocky and low.

- How many died, and how many survived?

-… - The man hesitated and was silent.

That was when a great shadow, darker than the night, appeared behind Kytes, its shape was indecisive like smoke, its aura was somber, as if it represented evil and hatred in itself. Then she said a word with a threatening and smug tone:

- Answer!

- Quiet the ass! - Ordered Kytes after turning around and looking at the fog, then it dissolved and Kytes looked back at those two, the woman was sweating cold. - Answer me soon, I don't want to look at your memories.

- Ahr… - The man removed his cracked mask, showing a face with burst veins. - Sorry, but I don't know how many ...

1