Chapter 20
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Both, with their clenched fists, Gabriel and Nero looked at each other as if looking at each other's souls. Nero's smile went from ear to ear, and he soon put a knee to Gabriel's stomach, being strong enough to make him loosen his hands. Nero did not stop there, and soon with his right fist he punched Gabriel in the face, who was thrown away with no chance of defense.

- Hi, hi, are you kidding me? Have you absorbed the soul of the one who controlled time, and yet you are so weak? - Nero commented. - That way, I won't even be able to go with everything.

Gabriel stood up askew, his face was like that of a dead man and his skin started to turn completely black. He ran towards Nero, and his speed was more than doubled. Punching with all his strength, Gabriel saw the enemy dodge with a face that despised him. Again, Nero threw a knee in the stomach, but was stopped by Gabriel's hand, only, as if expecting that, Nero headbutted him and pinned him to the ground.

- I see, you're holding back ... - Nero said.

Nero took him by the hair and lifted him up with his left hand. Then, with his right hand, he punched him that broke his neck, then kicked him in the belly that broke him in two.

- Pfft! You are just a scam! - Nero said while turning his back.

It was as if the darkness arose behind Nero, an invaluable presence arose and rose, before he could turn to face her, his back was pierced by an arm, which closed and opened his hand continuously. Nero tried to move, but it was as if his soul was trapped and even after he tried to dissolve, he was unable to escape.

- What the hell is this? - Asked Nero. - Ah, I finally got it. You are someone who kills armies, so you are having difficulty with just one person.

Gabriel raised his arm, cutting Nero, unfortunately, that wouldn't be enough to kill that bastard. He regenerated and came back hard, attacking Gabriel with a never-ending blast of punches, thus putting him in a totally defensive position. Gabriel raised his arm and tried to hit him with a blow, but was stopped when one of the punches hit his chin.

- What's it?! That is all?! - Asked Nero without stopping punching.

Gabriel's eyes shone in vibrant red, he lifted his face towards the heavens and from then on his body refused to take a step back, it was as if it had become a wall, no attack by Nero was effective, so he closed his guard and jumped back.

- What's it? Is that all you have? Asked Gabriel.

-… - Nero replied with silence, the aura of that one before him was completely different from before.

- Very well, here I come! - affirmed Gabriel.

The distance between them was broken in a second, Gabriel punched Nero in the side as if he were playing. Nero had had reflexes and tried to defend, he was thrown away, without major problems. His combat experience said loud and clear: "One mistake is enough for your death." Its biggest advantage was that the enemies could not really touch it, but that would be useless if it was disintegrated thanks to the power of others.

- What's it? I'm not even using soul power yet. - Gabriel commented sarcastically.

- Damn you! Shouted Nero as he ran towards him with his right fist high.

When nero approached, he took a punch to the stomach without being able to react. That inconstant appearance of him dissolved leaving only an ordinary person, it was as if he had returned to his original state, then he spat blood and was thrown away.

Nero stopped at the wall made by Cassio, and a side smile was born on his face. Satisfied after such a long time, some enemy was able to compel him to return to that form. Nero was a person cursed to be 1.55 cm tall forever, and for that reason he took that shape to be taller, but when he did, 90% of his power was consumed.

- Kekekeke, let's do this, why don't we play with an iron fist? - Asked Nero.

- Interesting, the classic game where the loser becomes subordinate to the other for eternity, but are you sure you have enough power to make the contract? Gabriel asked sarcastically.

- This is going to be really fun. - Said Nero as he stood up, - I, Nero AZM, give my soul to the iron fist game! - Then a large white sphere appeared between them.

-Me. - Gabriel started to speak. - Gabriel Nascimento Pereira, the one in whom a future will be called Kytes, I commit my soul to the game of the iron fist!

The sphere shone in golden color and soon the two began to attack. Within the protection made by Cassio, nothing could be seen, the dust blocked any chance of observing what was inside, only loud thunderous sounds, punches crashing and bones breaking. A few seconds later, when a crater had opened, it was possible to see. Nero had blood all over his body, but Gabriel was on the floor passed out with Nero's fist close to his face.

0